Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.20. New sky

10 hours ago, KaSH_ said:

I don't give a damn that it's on PS4, You came here to cry about hovers being weak, when any good player will say that at high PS they are now stronger. If You can't outrun meelee, problem is your strafing skills, not the meelee. i only played 50+ games with new hovers, guess I just got lucky right to do better than wheeled OP meelee builds?

And please read more careful I never complained about hovers being OP or too weak, You were the one coming here and complaining that it's impossible to use them now, I guess Git Gut?

Speedy just a troll, he'll comment on your stuff just to complain but will get salty if you don't agree with him. I'm surprised you got what he said in the post you replied to as his grammar was horrible even for a grade 1 student. Don't feed the trolls!

Edited by OHBoyNope
fixing grammar
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, OHBoyNope said:

Speedy just a troll, he'll comment on your stuff just to complain but will get salty if you don't agree with him. I'm surprised you got what he said in the post you replied to as his grammar was horrible even for a grade 1 grade. Don't feed the trolls!

"Troll"? look at your avatar man. First of all this smart guy reply to my comment as first if you don't know full content of the conversation plz stop.

Show me that I was "complaining on some comments and I was salty if not agree with me" you call me troll cuz a few days ago I just said stop spam on the forum after your several replies to different posts. This is pure troll attitude and no respect to other ppl ,so what if my English is not that good as yours ,pathetic...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Main problem was hoovers was to powerfull. They was fastes machine possible. With this fast movement they could put the armour and all stuff to one side. most frontside. Armour and durability was the second problem. I dont know why exactly? maybe the game engine comes to its maximum??? Doulbe hit of guns -> lots of parts away from my wheeled car. I have tested it. Build was exactly the hoover a friend of me was flying. I put the turbines away and fires with double guns on it -> Good Hit -> Construction half destroyed. If on hoover -> Not realy damaged the construction. So in my mind, the Engine and the flying was the problem.

Her my wish for Gaijin:

I didnt fly a hover, but you destroyed them. Maybe you should balance them, at moment the at the other end where they was befor you patched the game. The biggest "stupidness" is, you have a test server and did like you have done.

Edited by Graf_Wurst
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

"Troll"? look at your avatar man. First of all this smart guy reply to my comment as first if you don't know full content of the conversation plz stop.

Show me that I was "complaining on some comments and I was salty if not agree with me" you call me troll cuz a few days ago I just said stop spam on the forum after your several replies to different posts. This is pure troll attitude and no respect to other ppl ,so what if my English is not that good as yours ,pathetic...

It's not that you comment on my stuff it's how rude and disrespectful you were, and you were doing the same thing to Kash just because he has a different view from yours. And your reply to my comments on this thread are nothing but rude and disrespectful. Can't handle receiving what you dish out then don't dish out it in the first place. No one complained besides you that I commented around 7 times on that thread which others commented far more on that, only you the troll of the forum. Saying "No one cares so stop spamming" is rude and disrespectful to someone before that never interacted with you, and it proves that someone did care and that someone was you thus you commented on your toxic on others post. Plus you do complain on every post that I've seen of yours so far, though I've not seen many so there's that. You need to act like an adult if you want people to take you not as a troll or trouble maker as you come off as now!

You want respect? show it and calling someone a troll cause they pointed out how you behave like a troll is in itself  troll type of behaviour and if you're gonna lash out at people and have bad grammar/spelling then you open yourself to having said bad grammar/spelling bought up, the same will/would apply to me. But remember kids save the salt for your food :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Good hide your tail and escape, hope you realize your mistake and how stupid after all you looks. I said I'm ps4 player before you said you gonna check my stats you prove again, you can't read with understanding. And after over 2k hours on xout you still don't know how forum works! https://crossout.net/en/news/808/current/#/  here you have a link from today update, go there and try to post something about that.

Just leave this forum m8 ,cancel your posts and never come back ,we don't need [email protected]#% like you here

I didn't make a mistake, it's You who comes here and comments on PC section, that You ''Just can't use them'' hovers. Like I said - add more armor and hovers on your craft, stop sealclubbing and problem solved. Hovers are different now, but different doesn't always mean bad.

And stop posting on PC section if You're not playing on PC. There is a big difference between PC and consoles including market and it's prices, aiming also is completely different. The fact that You can't reply on Consoles update post means very little, make a proper thread provide proper feedback about why on consoles hovers ''Just can't play''. Stop post that in PC updates section. But I know investing time in making proper feedback is difficult it's easier to just switch to PC section and comment here...

I said I have 2k hours in game, not on forums, but Your +24 reputation means You are super experienced on Crossout forums... You have join here July 4th 2018 and since then made 23 posts, a real community contrubutor :)

And what saying can you have on what We need, if your +24 reputation means, You have commented very little on this forum. What We are You talking about?

I didn't run anywhere and I won't, just like I said and with this last reply you proved even more that wasting my time on You is worthless, since You're acting like a wall, go back read your first comment and be ashamed of how You replied about full story. How can someone know a full story, if you don't provide it dummy....

Edited by KaSH_
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Just tried hovers on ps4 and it's some kind a joke ,maximum speed is much too much too low.

Just can't use it. 

My first post on this forum after checking new update. What is rude and disrespectful in it?

19 hours ago, KaSH_ said:

Add more armor and stop sealclubbing with them. At high powerscore they are stronger now and also there are now more cabins that You can use with hovers...

Change Your build, 4 hover Hps build will not gonna cut it anymore, need at least 6 to make a good build now.

What he replied to me was rude and disrespectful ,didn't ask what is wrong with them in my opinion, just went straight against me accusing  sealclubbing. And it's not a different point of view it's offensive! 

8 hours ago, OHBoyNope said:

It's not that you comment on my stuff it's how rude and disrespectful you were, and you were doing the same thing to Kash just because he has a different view from yours. And your reply to my comments on this thread are nothing but rude and disrespectful. Can't handle receiving what you dish out then don't dish out it in the first place. No one complained besides you that I commented around 7 times on that thread which others commented far more on that, only you the troll of the forum. Saying "No one cares so stop spamming" is rude and disrespectful to someone before that never interacted with you, and it proves that someone did care and that someone was you thus you commented on your toxic on others post. Plus you do complain on every post that I've seen of yours so far, though I've not seen many so there's that. You need to act like an adult if you want people to take you not as a troll or trouble maker as you come off as now!

You want respect? show it and calling someone a troll cause they pointed out how you behave like a troll is in itself  troll type of behaviour and if you're gonna lash out at people and have bad grammar/spelling then you open yourself to having said bad grammar/spelling bought up, the same will/would apply to me. But remember kids save the salt for your food :)

And now you're doing the same thing ,accusing bad behavior at the same time pretending to be innocent ,just look at your first comment from 9 you put that day on this forum (attached below) I would call it "rude"

The rest comments you replied to were not addressed to you only for developers, you just came from nowhere in the middle of the conversation ,replied several times one by one where no one replied you and no one care, that's why I wrote what I wrote and no one else have to say anything else about your spam cuz I already did :)

You call me a troll? Look at the mirror man ,your useless spam ,being rude to me and others, accusing bad behavior and toxic doing at the same time the same thing reproaching bad grammar or spelling when there are other people on this forum with much worst grammar and nobody care only trolls like you care ,you just proved it. 

trash.jpg

1 hour ago, KaSH_ said:

I didn't make a mistake, it's You who comes here and comments on PC section, that You ''Just can't use them'' hovers. Like I said - add more armor and hovers on your craft, stop sealclubbing and problem solved. Hovers are different now, but different doesn't always mean bad.

And stop posting on PC section if You're not playing on PC. There is a big difference between PC and consoles including market and it's prices, aiming also is completely different. The fact that You can't reply on Consoles update post means very little, make a proper thread provide proper feedback about why on consoles hovers ''Just can't play''. Stop post that in PC updates section. But I know investing time in making proper feedback is difficult it's easier to just switch to PC section and comment here...

I said I have 2k hours in game, not on forums, but Your +24 reputation means You are super experienced on Crossout forums... You have join here July 4th 2018 and since then made 23 posts, a real community contrubutor :)

And what saying can you have on what We need, if your +24 reputation means, You have commented very little on this forum. What We are You talking about?

I didn't run anywhere and I won't, just like I said and with this last reply you proved even more that wasting my time on You is worthless, since You're acting like a wall, go back read your first comment and be ashamed of how You replied about full story. How can someone know a full story, if you don't provide it dummy....

I can post where I want and when I want and you have nothing to do with it ,it wasn't dedicated to you only to devs. If you don't like it you can create a new threat and ask developers to not let consoles players post in general forum I think it will not take much time as you mention above but yeah it's easier just to use toxic speech to the players from different platforms.

Looking to your forum statistics you're "also" very experienced ,but unlike you I'm not looking here for appraisals trying to prove how good I'm at the same time making other players "dummy". I have 3x more battles played than you and you try to teach me how to play? 

Leave plz just leave.

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo

Some shadows looks noticeably worse. For example, shadows in the garage. Please, FIX. Looks like cellulite. I have max shadow quality set in options

874798011_ShadowCellulite.PNG.60325d467d

Edited by Nero1024
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

I can post where I want and when I want and you have nothing to do with it ,it wasn't dedicated to you only to devs. If you don't like it you can create a new threat and ask developers to not let consoles players post in general forum I think it will not take much time as you mention above but yeah it's easier just to use toxic speech to the players from different platforms.

Looking to your forum statistics you're "also" very experienced ,but unlike you I'm not looking here for appraisals trying to prove how good I'm at the same time making other players "dummy". I have 3x more battles played than you and you try to teach me how to play? 

Leave plz just leave.

First of all You mean You have more Missions played, because I have more clan battles than I have missions played. Look at my prestige how many people without scanner You have seen reached 62 prestige with only 9,6k Missions played? And more doesn't mean better, I've seen people with over 20k missions played that can't even assamble proper builds...

Second of all this is not a general forum, this is PC Update/maintenance section. 

Who is blind Me or You?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, KaSH_ said:

First of all You mean You have more Missions played, because I have more clan battles than I have missions played. Look at my prestige how many people without scanner You have seen reached 62 prestige with only 9,6k Missions played? And more doesn't mean better, I've seen people with over 20k missions played that can't even assamble proper builds...

Second of all this is not a general forum, this is PC Update/maintenance section. 

Who is blind Me or You?

If you played more cw than battles then what I have to say? hm… I haven't play any or what? And yes you're so op you play only cw lol. Your prestige lvl mean nothing, decors, flags ,scanner all this things you can use to reach it and now maybe yes maybe not you're trying to fool me but I don't care, 62 lvl I had one year ago and I also played many cw more than you but it's also not important ,since when you constantly insinuating you're better and know more than anybody else talking with you is pointless.

Have a nice day.

Peace :)

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Dear Sirs and Madames,
I hereby announce that the current changes in terms of Clanwars are total garbage.
It is a huge big **** that man now 3 times against the same opponent must compete.
Above all, why must it be shown at the beginning what the clan is driving on vehicles?
The way it is now, you have a great **** on the patch!
I wanted to thank you once again for taking the fun of the Clanwars! I deeply regret that I have supported you with the purchase of the packages!

I know that this is not read anyway or you are interested Developer but lately you just build ****!

Many thanks!

• Upvote 8

Oh my xxxx god... Just remove the damn forced Ultra Low Quality... I'm 99% sure that the game is crashing because of it, nothing else, just that xxxx forced ****... As I said before, I don't care if I play at 30 FPS, why should you? Omfg fix this... I haven't played the game in about 5 days now, what the xxxx is wrong with you?! :S

• Confused 2

30 minutes ago, __SaltyButcher__ said:

Dear Sirs and Madames,
I hereby announce that the current changes in terms of Clanwars are total garbage.
It is a huge big **** that man now 3 times against the same opponent must compete.
Above all, why must it be shown at the beginning what the clan is driving on vehicles?
I wanted to thank you once again for taking the fun of the Clanwars! I deeply regret that I have supported you with the purchase of the packages!

I know that this is not read anyway or you are interested Developer but lately you just build ****!

Many thanks!

I think you've gotten quite right with what you've written, I agree that Clanwars was now totally stupid. If you immediately see what the opponent has for weapons the surprise effect is no longer given and you could immediately leave the battle if you do not like the weapons of the opponent.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, __SaltyButcher__ said:

Dear Sirs and Madames,

Many thanks!

Well .. what can i say ... you got it perfectly right ..

CW this week so far for me was : played 1 run .. wasted 15 min .. got beaten on the 3rd match because one of our members got disconnected because of an error .. stopped trying that **** .. was awe-full :((((

I hope they realize how bad this is and they fix it back :|

And on another note .. i too supported them with sh** tons of purchases .. deeply regret !

19 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

If you played more cw than battles then what I have to say? hm… I haven't play any or what? And yes you're so op you play only cw lol. Your prestige lvl mean nothing, decors, flags ,scanner all this things you can use to reach it and now maybe yes maybe not you're trying to fool me but I don't care, 62 lvl I had one year ago and I also played many cw more than you but it's also not important ,since when you constantly insinuating you're better and know more than anybody else talking with you is pointless.

Have a nice day.

Peace :)

I think your memory is like goldfish. It was You who said I have less battles so I should not teach You, I agree to disagree once again since battle amount doesn't make You a good player. I never said i am better than anyone else. Stop making things up. And please stop lying if You had prestige 62 one year ago that would simply mean that in 8 months You reached that and that also means You played minimum 8 hours per day to get there, did You actually do that? I at least don't come up with complete BS...

Once again go back to Your first comment in this thread READ what You wrote and tell me how You were not complaining that hovers are worse now? ''Just can't use them'' says enough... If You actually had that many games played You would know how to adapt and change builds, instead making false claims and empty arguments. 

Once again I never said I am better or know more than anyone else... I said that Me and many more who have played this game long enough will agree that hovers can be used now. I am just since your first comment making point against your argument that hovers cannot be used. First You said I don't know full story, now You're trying to say You spend 8h per day in Crossout what's next?

Read You previous comment before making a new one. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the discussion, survivors!

In conclusion we would like to say that the following changes to the hovers and game's lighting may not be final and additional tweaks are being discussed at the moment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1