my buddy had 2 paints of the same color so he was going to sell it to me for a low price.

I put the bid in for the highest price and when my buddy sold it, the paint went to arbitor not me for the same price i bid 

• Haha 9
  • Sad 1

On 2/10/2019 at 1:16 PM, Darb091114 said:

my buddy had 2 paints of the same color so he was going to sell it to me for a low price.

I put the bid in for the highest price and when my buddy sold it, the paint went to arbitor not me for the same price i bid 

I have a question if you don't mint to answer...

Cases like yours were the arbiter give coins to some player and "delete an item" I haven't see frequently...

Can you tell me, you put the highest price, by far?  Or just enough (by a 0.01 more than the highest price listed)? 

Also could you tell me how much coins the arbiter gave you , (price of the transaction)

Edited by *Zhetesh
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

I have a question if you don't mint to answer...

Cases like yours were the arbiter give coins to some player and "delete an item" I haven't see frequently...

Can you tell me, you put the highest price, by far?  Or just enough (by a 0.01 more than the highest price listed)? 

Also could you tell me how much coins the arbiter gave you friend? 

Last question, were you and your "friend" at the time of transaction under the same IP address?  ( in example your friend toke his PS4 to your home, and were under the same internet home connection)

Thank you for your answers

LOL...someone still looking for a way to "trick" the system.:lol::lol:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

LOL...someone still looking for a way to "trick" the system.:lol::lol:

LOL...someone still with no life but stalk other forum members. :lol::lol:

So, nothing to do more that read ALL post in this forum hu? And write whatever non post related stuff just 4 see ur nickname in the post?  , feel sorry 4ur pal...

:015::lol:

2 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

So, nothing to do more that read ALL post in this forum hu? And write whatever non post related stuff just 4 see ur nickname in the post?  , feel sorry 4ur pal...

1. It is easy to select Unread Content and see the newest posts and reply.

2. The player described doing unethical trading that is also against the rules, then described Arbiter doing it's job perfectly to prevent this cheating.

3. Then you want all the details, implying that you want to do this cheating, but find a way to do it successfully.

4. Then you insult another player for posting.

Maybe you are only joking. If you are not joking, then I feel sorry for you.

Peace

Edited by LordTutor
  • Confused 1

Where are those rules stated within the PS4 system. I have never seen any in there. Everyone here seems to be happy that something works that no PS4 gamers seems to know about. straaaangeee .. lol 

16 minutes ago, The808Bully said:

Where are those rules stated within the PS4 system. I have never seen any in there. Everyone here seems to be happy that something works that no PS4 gamers seems to know about. straaaangeee .. lol 

The Original Poster did not get banned for trying to circumvent the Market, only Arbiter did it's job and prevented the coin transfer from his friend. They intentionally tried to transfer coins from one account to the other. Ignorance of the rules is not a defense. The rules are easily accessible from this very Forum. 

If it was allowed for a player to gift coins to another, then the Store would offer this function to buy your friend some coins.

If you want to give your friend coins, then buy a Visa Gift Card and give it to him and let him buy his own Coin Pack or Vehicle Pack.

Peace

1 hour ago, LordTutor said:

1. It is easy to select Unread Content and see the newest posts and reply.

Another dude who thinks every single one person in the internet wants to know his/her thoughts...

Do all us a favor stop spamming , yes spamming, if u talk no topic related things u r spamming.

That dude stalk me with the same though/opinion in more than half my comments, so that is stalking, and point that is not an insult, just a fact.

2. The player described doing unethical trading that is also against the rules, then described Arbiter doing it's job perfectly to prevent this cheating.

3. Then you want all the details, implying that you want to do this cheating, but find a way to do it successfully.

now you are accusing me, were are your proves?  Who is insulting? Here is a piece of reality 4u, u are a slanderer

4. Then you insult another player for posting.

See previous answer...

Maybe you are only joking. If you are not joking, then I feel sorry for you.

Peace

Don't care what you feel if is not post related...

Cheers

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

You maybe admiring yourself all the time.  I am 100% not a fan of yours, non have any hate for you.  One thing I must admit to, is I am slowly losing any respect I have for you as you are keep attacking other users disagreeing with you.

If you feel I have done anything inappropriate. Please do report me.  I am posting in an open forum as you are. What make you think you are being stalk by me?  I do not only post on your reply and/or topics.  No need to feel sorry. Just report any inappropriate posts and users.

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

now you are accusing me, were are your proves?  Who is insulting? Here is a piece of reality 4u, u are a slanderer

The word implying means that I am not accusing you of looking for a way to beat the Market, but maybe English is not your first language and the meaning of the word imply has been lost in the translation. It sure appears that you continue to look for ways to beat the system and ask inappropriate questions.

Arbiter's function is purposely secretive to players. No clear explanation is given to prevent players from calculating ways to circumvent it.

Peace

Arbiter clones items and removes credits that were purchased legally with world currency. That is fraud in itself since the funds become unavailable to purchase anything else on the market. Arbiter should simply state in a message that the purchase will not be able due to policy . You guys are defending a money scheme with ur comments to be honest and are just part of a fraud system . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The808Bully said:

Arbiter clones items and removes credits that were purchased legally with world currency. That is fraud in itself since the funds become unavailable to purchase anything else on the market. Arbiter should simply state in a message that the purchase will not be able due to policy . You guys are defending a money scheme with ur comments to be honest and are just part of a fraud system . 

Agree.

But also a fact is that this arbiter exist...

Some find out in hard way, some read about it in this forum...

I'm not in Russia so hardly can star a legal action to correct this, so I have to live whit the fact that the market is not a free market....

38 minutes ago, The808Bully said:

As long as you receive the item that you bid on, then how is it fraud? You offered so many coins for an item and Arbiter sold it to you and took your coins.

Many coins enter the Market from Store bought packs. This influx of Coins every time a player makes a purchase also effects the Market, but this is not a fraud.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, LordTutor said:

The Original Poster did not get banned for trying to circumvent the Market, only Arbiter did it's job and prevented the coin transfer from his friend. They intentionally tried to transfer coins from one account to the other. Ignorance of the rules is not a defense. The rules are easily accessible from this very Forum. 

If it was allowed for a player to gift coins to another, then the Store would offer this function to buy your friend some coins.

If you want to give your friend coins, then buy a Visa Gift Card and give it to him and let him buy his own Coin Pack or Vehicle Pack.

Peace

i didnt try to make money from it if anything my friend was losing money because he could of sold it for 200 coins instead of 20 coins so how was that cheating the system

9 minutes ago, Darb091114 said:

i didnt try to make money from it if anything my friend was losing money because he could of sold it for 200 coins instead of 20 coins so how was that cheating the system

Working as intended....a common(white) paint on PC market, players usually sell/buy between 30 to 50 coins. Your friend put one up for 4 X of normal price.  Unusual priced item flags the Arbiter, it reacted.  At the same time you are hoping to transfer 200 coin to your friends account for a 50 coin item. The Arbiter only bought your fried's paint for 20 coins. If your friend sell his paint for 50 coins, the Arbiter won't even bother with it.  The whole deal make no different to the market, it just stop you pay too much on an item from your friend.   Just don't try to cheat the system, that is all. 

This month I have seen the game off player to buy gifts to friend.  But in game coins and items are not a subjects to transfer between accounts. Even if some of the coins was bought with money, because the same coins can be gain from game play. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, LordTutor said:

The word implying means that I am not accusing you of looking for a way to beat the Market, but maybe English is not your first language and the meaning of the word imply has been lost in the translation. It sure appears that you continue to look for ways to beat the system and ask inappropriate questions.

Arbiter's function is purposely secretive to players. No clear explanation is given to prevent players from calculating ways to circumvent it.

Peace

Ur "legal defence"  is sooooo weak...

The analysis of an statement is integral and in the context,  not choosing a single word to trying to twist the meaning, also is not the first time you suggest sort like this getting the chat away from the post topic, so I repeat  u r a slanderer and a spammer.

If you thing you can accuse me of cheating then make a report and present your proves. BTW I play in PS4 if you need that info for your "report" 

And just for you to know, I'm not a tween, and I have Google, if I waned info about cheating you seriously think I'll ve looking in the official forum of the game? ? ?  Really? ? ?  I mean really? ? ? 

Really? ? ? ? :facepalm::lol:

If a write here is for been hear by devs and get legitimate info, GAME RELATED

Cheers.

Edited by *Zhetesh

9 hours ago, Darb091114 said:

So, he could have sold it for 200 coins and you could have bought it for 200 coins. You tried to buy it for 20 coins instead of the current price of 200 coins. If you offered 180 coins, then Arbiter would not step in, if he tried to sell it for 180 coins then again Arbiter would not step in. He sold for 10 percent and you tried to buy for 10 percent of the current price and then act surprised when you failed to cheat the Market.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Working as intended....a common(white) paint on PC market, players usually sell/buy between 30 to 50 coins. Your friend put one up for 4 X of normal price.  Unusual priced item flags the Arbiter, it reacted.  At the same time you are hoping to transfer 200 coin to your friends account for a 50 coin item. The Arbiter only bought your fried's paint for 20 coins. If your friend sell his paint for 50 coins, the Arbiter won't even bother with it.  The whole deal make no different to the market, it just stop you pay too much on an item from your friend.   Just don't try to cheat the system, that is all. 

This month I have seen the game off player to buy gifts to friend.  But in game coins and items are not a subjects to transfer between accounts. Even if some of the coins was bought with money, because the same coins can be gain from game play. 

i was trying to buy it for 20 coins you guys are not reading my posts right

no one was trying to make any money off this i was just trying not to spend 200 coins on a blue paint

2 hours ago, Darb091114 said:

i was trying to buy it for 20 coins you guys are not reading my posts right

no one was trying to make any money off this i was just trying not to spend 200 coins on a blue paint

Ahh...he is try to sell it way lower than the usual price.  Try to fixing prices and transfer in game goods still a rule breaker.

So, you guys found no one is selling a (blue) paint, and thinking he can sell it to you way cheaper than usual. That is 10X lower than the usual price.

Arbitor steps in and paid 20 coins for the low, low priced item. Your friend sold his paint, you just have to buy it on a normal price, right?  Maybe don't try to transfer in game goods or coins? I would say this is a good example of the working arbitor, won't you.

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Ahh...he is try to sell it way lower than the usual price.  Try to fixing prices and transfer in game goods still a rule breaker.

So, you guys found no one is selling a (blue) paint, and thinking he can sell it to you way cheaper than usual. That is 10X lower than the usual price.

Arbitor steps in and paid 20 coins for the low, low priced item. Your friend sold his paint, you just have to buy it on a normal price, right?  Maybe don't try to transfer in game goods or coins? I would say this is a good example of the working arbitor, won't you.

Wrong ! If anybody else but his friend would have been willing to sell the paint for that price arbiter woul ve forbid it . Why? Player controlled market means anybody who wants to sell an item for whatever price should be allowed to do so not being forced to sell for aprice taht arbiter determines it to be right . 

13 minutes ago, The808Bully said:

Wrong ! If anybody else but his friend would have been willing to sell the paint for that price arbiter woul ve forbid it . Why? Player controlled market means anybody who wants to sell an item for whatever price should be allowed to do so not being forced to sell for aprice taht arbiter determines it to be right . 

Wrong about what? 

Few times too low or too high than the current market price is shady deal. Deals between players is against the game rules. 

Players still can sell their item in the open market for whatever price they want.  Arbiter have not stop it. It does, however stop price fixing for an item between 2 players. I am sue if the selling player put it near to the rest of blue paint near 200 coins, his friend can buy it with no trouble.  Arbiter force nothing on buyers or sellers. It work on the bases of the current market prices. The prices players themselves set.

The good thing to the whole incident is that players should now learned they can't get away with price fixing on the market. I mean 180 coins on PS4? You can get it back from a day's game reward easily. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Wrong about what? 

Few times too low or too high than the current market price is shady deal. Deals between players is against the game rules. 

Players still can sell their item in the open market for whatever price they want.  Arbiter have not stop it. It does, however stop price fixing for an item between 2 players. I am sue if the selling player put it near to the rest of blue paint near 200 coins, his friend can buy it with no trouble.  Arbiter force nothing on buyers or sellers. It work on the bases of the current market prices. The prices players themselves set.

The good thing to the whole incident is that players should now learned they can't get away with price fixing on the market. I mean 180 coins on PS4? You can get it back from a day's game reward easily. 

That is your opinion/point out view.

@The808Bully make his point very clear.

But there is not worse blind but the one who don't want to see...

Cheers

2 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

That is your opinion/point out view.

@The808Bully make his point very clear.

But there is not worse blind but the one who don't want to see...

Cheers

Rules are there for the common good for its players as well as the company running it. 

All i can see. There are few players, tried to out played the system, but was stop by the in game system.

Not so much of opinion or point out view. It is the truth.  Now go and bend that!!:lol:

• Upvote 2