FN_2492

It's time to fix this game already!

Recommended Posts

   This fuel requirement is stupid, and much like the player driven market, they are two idiotic tenets, that for good reason, do not exist on any other game out there to this extent, because they simply do not work.  These ridiculous tenets are what is keeping this game down, with a dead and toxic population.

   The player driven market does not work on XBOX, because there are not enough people playing on Xbox Crossout to provide adequate supply and demand, and there never will be enough either.  You slimelord establishment elites that refute this fact are manipulative liars, that support this broken system that allows you to stay on top, while newcomers have to grind for months, or pay hundreds of dollars to catch up, which is why our population is dead.  You are so selfish at trying to stay on top, and hog all this game's currency, and relics, that you don't care about improving this game.  Shame on You!

   You also should not have to consume a resource to play PvE, especially if it is repetitive, and at times irritatingly hard.  Some of us normies want a break from PvP, and we are getting tired of the Harvester Hell, Spam 2 Win, and sweatlord MLG wannabe people on PvP. 

   BTW you clan wars elites need to get real, already.  You play this game like it's a job, that can only mean you want to be pro.  You fools need to hop on PC if you wanna be pros, because you are gonna get nowhere on Xbox, except tick off us normies with your elitist shenanigans.  But that's right, you're probably too scared to hop on PC, because their elites will mop the floor with you, and you know your level of success is only possible on Xbox, with its dead population.

   Fix this game already Targem!  I assure you, you will make much more money, with flat prices, and no fuel.  A game like this should be rivaling Warframe, but it isnt even doing better than World of Tanks, which is truly pathetic.  You can't do any worse than the way Crossout is right now!

Edited by FN_2492
WoT
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please fix blueprint and inventory storage, so that it doesn't cost me coin to upgrade.

That's scummy imo.

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FN_2492 said:

   This fuel requirement is stupid, and much like the player driven market, they are two idiotic tenets, that for good reason, do not exist on any other game out there to this extent, because they simply do not work.  These ridiculous tenets are what is keeping this game down, with a dead and toxic population.

   The player driven market does not work on XBOX, because there are not enough people playing on Xbox Crossout to provide adequate supply and demand, and there never will be enough either.  You slimelord establishment elites that refute this fact are manipulative liars, that support this broken system that allows you to stay on top, while newcomers have to grind for months, or pay hundreds of dollars to catch up, which is why our population is dead.  You are so selfish at trying to stay on top, and hog all this game's currency, and relics, that you don't care about improving this game.  Shame on You!

   You also should not have to consume a resource to play PvE, especially if it is repetitive, and at times irritatingly hard.  Some of us normies want a break from PvP, and we are getting tired of the Harvester Hell, Spam 2 Win, and sweatlord MLG wannabe people on PvP. 

   BTW you clan wars elites need to get real, already.  You play this game like it's a job, that can only mean you want to be pro.  You fools need to hop on PC if you wanna be pros, because you are gonna get nowhere on Xbox, except tick off us normies with your elitist shenanigans.  But that's right, you're probably too scared to hop on PC, because their elites will mop the floor with you, and you know your level of success is only possible on Xbox, with its dead population.

   Fix this game already Targem!  I assure you, you will make much more money, with flat prices, and no fuel.  A game like this should be rivaling Warframe, but it isnt even doing better than World of Tanks, which is truly pathetic.  You can't do any worse than the way Crossout is right now!

How can you not earn fuel? I spent 1k last week finishing all my raids and so far yesterday I made back like 400 of it? Just win and dont die. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

How can you not earn fuel? I spent 1k last week finishing all my raids and so far yesterday I made back like 400 of it? Just win and dont die. 

   Of course, the out of touch, and elitist clan wars, and establishment elites, who are incapable of understanding the struggle of the average gamers, resort to childish, and lazy comebacks like Git Gud, completely ignoring why this game is failing, while you spam Harvester, Sparks, and hide behind your bodyguard clanmates.  People like you are the reason why this game is so dead, on top of lazy, neglectful, and incompetent developers.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, FN_2492 said:

   Of course, the out of touch, and elitist clan wars, and establishment elites, who are incapable of understanding the struggle of the average gamers, resort to childish, and lazy comebacks like Git Gud, completely ignoring why this game is failing, while you spam Harvester, Sparks, and hide behind your bodyguard clanmates.  People like you are the reason why this game is so dead, on top of lazy, neglectful, and incompetent developers.

I buy 1000 fuel each week just to smash chases, easy money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we agree that 600 to 2000 for a rare sparetire is too much?

If anything needs to change it's the crazy prices for certain things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TWISTED_METAL_X said:

Can we agree that 600 to 2000 for a rare sparetire is too much?

If anything needs to change it's the crazy prices for certain things.

We need white decor rewards back

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

We need white decor rewards back

Days long gone....

Before the shittenwolfs arrived, and hoovers and drones...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MalAd3pt said:

Please fix blueprint and inventory storage, so that it doesn't cost me coin to upgrade.

That's scummy imo.

Thats actually fine imo. No room to buy new packs. Once they include storage expansion maybe Ill think about it again. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FN_2492 said:

   This fuel requirement is stupid, and much like the player driven market, they are two idiotic tenets, that for good reason, do not exist on any other game out there to this extent, because they simply do not work.  These ridiculous tenets are what is keeping this game down, with a dead and toxic population.

   The player driven market does not work on XBOX, because there are not enough people playing on Xbox Crossout to provide adequate supply and demand, and there never will be enough either.  You slimelord establishment elites that refute this fact are manipulative liars, that support this broken system that allows you to stay on top, while newcomers have to grind for months, or pay hundreds of dollars to catch up, which is why our population is dead.  You are so selfish at trying to stay on top, and hog all this game's currency, and relics, that you don't care about improving this game.  Shame on You!

   You also should not have to consume a resource to play PvE, especially if it is repetitive, and at times irritatingly hard.  Some of us normies want a break from PvP, and we are getting tired of the Harvester Hell, Spam 2 Win, and sweatlord MLG wannabe people on PvP. 

   BTW you clan wars elites need to get real, already.  You play this game like it's a job, that can only mean you want to be pro.  You fools need to hop on PC if you wanna be pros, because you are gonna get nowhere on Xbox, except tick off us normies with your elitist shenanigans.  But that's right, you're probably too scared to hop on PC, because their elites will mop the floor with you, and you know your level of success is only possible on Xbox, with its dead population.

   Fix this game already Targem!  I assure you, you will make much more money, with flat prices, and no fuel.  A game like this should be rivaling Warframe, but it isnt even doing better than World of Tanks, which is truly pathetic.  You can't do any worse than the way Crossout is right now!

Dont wana see meta builds go do patrol. Its pve and you dont have to spend your fuel. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

Dont wana see meta builds go do patrol. Its pve and you dont have to spend your fuel. 

Those elitist bots would eat his arse alive!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

Those elitist bots would eat his arse alive!

I die to more bots than players in pvp.. shows you bad people aim, no wonder harvesters are meta..

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I die to more bots than players in pvp.. shows you bad people aim, no wonder harvesters are meta..

That's because you play against n00bies all day. :002j:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

That's because you play against n00bies all day. :002j: Now go suk an egg

you are not very nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dengar_ said:

you are not very nice.

The truth hurts sometimes. :lol:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

I die to more bots than players in pvp.. shows you bad people aim, no wonder harvesters are meta..

And now you know why hovers got nerfed. People cant aim, Which in turn only strengthens melee. Enjoy the harvestor fests. This is what you the community asked for. Enjoy

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Renamed41544 said:

And now you know why hovers got nerfed. People cant aim, Which in turn only strengthens melee. Enjoy the harvestor fests. This is what you the community asked for. Enjoy

NOT me. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Renamed41544 said:

And now you know why hovers got nerfed. People cant aim, Which in turn only strengthens melee. Enjoy the harvestor fests. This is what you the community asked for. Enjoy

I’m about to have porcs and kapkans, bring them on..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Renamed41544 said:

And now you know why hovers got nerfed. People cant aim, Which in turn only strengthens melee. Enjoy the harvestor fests. This is what you the community asked for. Enjoy

I feel like aiming is easy in this game, why do people say otherwise? it’s such a slow place honestly 

 

I find the driving worse, they really have to fix the mechanics for it, traction, acceleration etcetera

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DRRPickel said:

Dont wana see meta builds go do patrol. Its pve and you dont have to spend your fuel. 

   Only problem is that you can only make casings, and they are useless, and we would make much more money, and it would be viable if they gave us Scrap, or copper instead.  You can't make money off of free mode right now.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ThatCrazyFish_0 said:

i am waiting for the day FN calls a newcomer on the forum an elitist because he disagrees with what he had to say

   It's not impossible, there are a ton of spineless shills out there who are too scared to speak out against a well coordinated establishment, and would rather get fraudulent, and shallow upvotes to increase popularity, instead of standing up for improving the game for everyone, besides establishment elites.  It also helps their chances of being able to glory hunt, and agree their way into a top 30 clan.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FN_2492 said:

   It's not impossible, there are a ton of spineless shills out there who are too scared to speak out against a well coordinated establishment, and would rather get fraudulent, and shallow upvotes to increase popularity, instead of standing up for improving the game for everyone, besides establishment elites.  It also helps their chances of being able to glory hunt, and agree their way into a top 30 clan.

Normies can have relics now, you happy ? You gonna become an elite with your new relics ?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Evan__Williams said:

Normies can have relics now, you happy ? You gonna become an elite with your new relics ?

   What does that mean?  Relics still cost 100k.  Did they make them craftable outside of Clan wars?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.