BjKalderon

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.25

@BjKalderon I don't know how to quote your reply.

Yes .. i was using only chords and no other weapons .. i tried that too in another match and noticed there is no progression so i considered that the vectors were the ones getting credit.

Once again .. to make it clear .. only chords were used in that match and it didn't count.

BjKalderon (Posted )

ForMol, thank you! In case the problem still remains, please create a more detailed bug-report on this forum. Your information may be very important in soving the issue. Here's the link to the thread: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/59-bug-reports/
  • Thanks 1

bjkalderon (Posted 1 hour ago)

thank you for your signal! At the moment, the pack is available in Gaijin Store for all the regions - could you describe the problem in detail?

- i bought the pack last year. and since you just brought the same pack back, it says "already purchased". thats why i recently suggested changing the contents of the pack a little so it would not be exactly the same as last year...

BjKalderon (Posted )

In this case - the "St. Valentine's day" pack is identical to the last year's one. Which is why the system prevents you from purchasing the same pack more than one time.
  • Upvote 2

bjkalderon (Posted 3 minutes ago)

In this case - the "St. Valentine's day" pack is identical to the last year's one. Which is why the system prevents you from purchasing the same pack more than one time.

- which kinda sucks. maybe add a year number to the pack name so it can change every year.

Edited by forc3dinduction

BjKalderon (Posted )

You can purchase it's whole set of details on the market, btw.
  • Upvote 1

One of the tasks requires to score kills with common rarity melee weapon, but such a weapon does not exist right now.

It would be better if all tasks related to weapons use could be completed with different rairities eg: kill x players while using shotguns of common rarity or higher.

Edited by LazyInsight

BjKalderon (Posted )

This specific task requires you to use such parts as plows and spikes to defeat your enemy.
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, LazyInsight said:

One of the tasks requires to score kills with common rarity melee weapon, but such a weapon does not exist right now.

It would be better if all tasks related to weapons use could be completed by using different rairities eg: kill x player while using shotguns of common rarity or higher.

I just noticed this myself a moment ago and was wondering how that would be completed if there is no common melee item?

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, _f0r3v3r_ said:

I just noticed this myself a moment ago and was wondering how that would be completed if there is no common melee item?

I think the common ...means common or better...as I got credited for cannon kill with a "little boy"(cannon)...:002:  The "little boy" and "fatman" could do with an update...You know... sound funny when someone is playing with "little boy" or "fatman" all day.  :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

This specific task requires you to use such parts as plows and spikes to defeat your enemy.

This is arguably the hardest "melee mastery" stage, then. (Unless you build a rocket ram vehicle)

BjKalderon (Posted )

You can actually weaken the enemy with other weapon and finish it off with the plow (for example).
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

It doesn't have anything to do with "seal clubbing" - the conditions to obtain the banners include different weapons for different PS levels.

It definitely has. Instead of some new features, finally new maps, whateva, we got these seal clubber rewards , lol. 
Or "buy xAMOUNT [item] " , sell 1000 scrap so on .. its basically same than you could use some amount of coins or money to get those messy banner pics. 

propose for devs ; Could you give us new super nice banner and portraait and requirements like "get 20 kills by using <6,5k scorpion build" `

jokes aside, even this is better than "balancing" melee, wedges cause bad ppl says them are "op" . favorite cabin is finally usefull and melee or wedges are problem only for bad ppl. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sasherz said:

why not focus on client stability, so people dont crash to desktop over garbage visual updates?

screenshot-190212-114923.thumb.jpg.5e800

people allready chaning back to the old look, cause this feature looks messy AF

another poinless addon, maby okay for the newbies, but I see no use for this, and I cant set up any build que for exsample a humpback or anything else

and win with common weapons, yeah, sealclubbers welcome....

seriously, more clutter on battle screen, and "technology tree", banner crap that noone cares about is more importaint than a stable game.

YEAH, DID ABOUT SAME, THOSE BANNERS ARE MESSY AS *** AS YOU SAID AND forces to seal club , play easy raids, be afk in pvp (dont take any dmg ) . nice nice .. lol. 
devs should finally make graphical improvements and raise requirements, its ridicilous that video game at 2019 works on 32bit . indie games and nostalgy dos ages games are nice but who uses 15 year old stuff like 32bit architecture on 2019 ? lol

Edited by Real_Steelfist
mistakes

BjKalderon (Posted )

We are trying to improve the graphics gradually. This way, the players who don't have a very powerful PC can enjoy the game too. By the way, the new lighting system has been implemented just an update ago.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Wow, what a bunch of bull's hits to celebrate... what?

Nerfed weapons, boring bots in every mode, tasks without any pep, weird graphics, terrible banners...  :003:

BjKalderon: new lighting system

- is really ugly.

Edited by Kogaku_CZ
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Did u fix no ammo picking sound in raids?

Also, ammo creates should not be picked in raids if u are at full ammo, now they just disappear and gives nothing.

55 minutes ago, DonGiesu said:

Yeah, stop trying to force us to do easy raids, they are a net loss!

This ask a question why we even have a net loss raids in game, whats the point, this is ridiculous and should be somehow fixed, also some of them are in weekly missions so u need to play with net loss just to get it done for some badges that will make a profit but lowered by the net loss so in reality not worth the effort, the goal should not be "then dont do them if its not profitable" but everything should be worth your time, balanced.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

You should add an option in graphical settings that could disable all the banner and patch mess for the player to see. With all that it's kind of more tiring to read the nicks of the players

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, Blasted_Off said:

Its 2019 ffs. Improve the game for newer PCs. Even at my dads place they use better computers whit 64bit cpus.

19 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

not everyone need graphics. some people STILL play games because they offer gameplay.

rpek32 is right...

Some part of world, cost of a newer PC is very high as to their cost of living. I know people in Asia and Eastern Europe do use older systems. I know a friend in South Africa told me the cost to pay premium in WOT for 30 days is as much as a whole month of food cost. To buy a tier 8 tank cost as much as rent money.

After all, the game has highest player base in Eastern Europe. If they don't look after that side of the market, they are doing a very bad job.

PS...I am sorry.... to all this about "forcing us to do...."??  First, players do NOT need to do them, many do not want the banners anyways. Second, we can play the game as normal. They are there, do NOT mean players need to unlock them, NOW!!

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

Nice scam buying porcupines fragments for half the price they were on sale on the time of removal from the market.

You can analyse what you want but if you remove an item from the market and only pay half of what players were paying live at that moment, is this a fair business?

what else can i be expected to be directly stolen by the Devs ? 

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

My main issue stems from the fact you can't use a higher tier weapon to unlock a lower tier banner and the fact in order to begin a trial for a higher tier you need to have the lower tier unlocked. This means me, a guy with a pair of Tsunamies AND Mammoths (both which I enjoy to use) is in a situation where he has use Avengers to begin unlocking banners.

I mean "cannons of rarity Common and higher" worked well with the old seasons and now you guys even have the tech tree (which I think is great btw, it nicely shows the upgrade path of weapons and it's well constructed with all the shortcuts) to show how weapons group together in a single chart.

As I have said. I was credited with the kill with the "little boy". My guess is that, they have put "common" as to "common or higher grade"...

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Grizzles1 said:

Also really glad for the random delays on the market now, really makes working toward those banners a fun time when I have to wait 3 hours to sell some blue items.

Is this for real? I mean, they changed it again? So much "player run" market.

Edited by DonGiesu
  • Confused 1

Just now, ChopChopChop said:

As I have said. I was credited with the kill with the "little boy". My guess is that, they have put "common" as to "common or higher grade"...

Ok, I'll try Little Boys. I tried to use Tsunami and it didn't count.

Edit: Nope, it doesn't work. I had three Avenger kills. Got three more with Little boys in a nother match, still had three kills showing in my list.

Edited by Spedemix
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Ive been playing this game for more than 2 freaking years and now when you introduce this joke of a system feels a bit like spit in face, okay it doesnt matter if i have background or no, just playing game like i used to a year ago will never happen again and so as gaining some of the or most of the backgrounds, i already did my trading and grinding and by forcing players to trade 50 common items or play low power score pvp  yet again for no freaking other purpose than backgrounds is lame.

Edited by bleedisTheKing
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 8

Can the mods confirm if there's been any work on the game crashes (with this update) that the last update caused?!

AND if the forced Ultra Low Quality mode is still a thing?

I'm simply asking because I don't wanna reinstall my GPU drivers 17 times again, just to get it to not crash...

EDIT: The forced Ultra Low Quality mode is gone! You can now (once again) tweak your settings as you wish, even with an older machine!

Edited by MaxY16
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

Ok, I'll try Little Boys. I tried to use Tsunami and it didn't count.

Edit: Nope, it doesn't work. I had three Avenger kills. Got three more with Little boys in a nother match, still had three kills showing in my list.

Yes, i am a little confuse.  The credit was for "Assistant".  Not getting credit for melee.  What item is common melee?? 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, h0zz said:

Nice scam buying porcupines fragments for half the price they were on sale on the time of removal from the market.

It is not half the price, but definitely the price it too low, it looks like they just grabbed the lowest price day before the lock eg 6th feb. and this was the lowest price from a long lime, this is their "recent" prices.

In reality average prices were higher for whole week before for every fragment, scorp like 60c, porc 12c, firebug 8c.

I think this is on purpose, it is too much of a coincidence they took unfair lowest prices they could for every fragment, shame devs, not even able to make a fair exchange to milk even more literal scraps from players, every dime, shameful as it is. The worse unfair exchange rate they could give.

Disclaimer: i don't have any fragments.

Edited by szefopl
  • Upvote 6