BjKalderon

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.25

4 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

maybe hatchet/bladewing?

270?cb=20170714073831&path-prefix=ru270?cb=20180821111446&path-prefix=ru

not sure though

Maybe....That's going to forever.....as you need that to "kill"...lol...:lol:

When the Devs said this " https://crossout.net/en/diary/74/#/ " In that blog! I was assuming/thinking it'll be the same as if you helped someone up you'd get the lift badge or got the first kill you got the first blood badge and so on. I didn't expect to make it you have to sign up for the XO Circus and jump through hoops and fire to get the new badges and in order to gain cosmetic changes that won't affect gameplay or improve it at all. The requirements are too silly and much for older players, are you purposely trying to make the game so grindy that you'd have to spend 8 hours a day to unlock stuff for months for players like me who work and have a life and can't be on all the time? If you're throwing the older player base under the XO bus then least let the badges we've collected over the years count or go back to the old way of getting badges like you get the first kill = first blood badge. This current system sounds like way too much effort and time with the possibility of losing a lot of coins to get a subpar reward. I was happy for the patches to be useful but never did it cross my mind they were gonna be used to make the grind harder, my stuff gonna be looking basic for a while as I not gonna buy 5000 scraps 8 times or multiple epics multiple times just to be able to use a cosmetic system that doesn't award or improve gameplay at all. I was thinking the system to unlock the banner/stickers/cosmetic stuff be like get 5 lift badges or 10 first kill badges to unlock a banner or sticker not sell your soul and bash your head against a grinding wheel lol

Now that the hovers are neuter it's time the tightening of the chains around the rest of the player base! huh, right?

I'm not one to complain much/all the time like some but when I see silly business I am gonna point said silly business out!!!

R.I.P Patches. You were lost to greed and grind you will be missed!

Also nice mark up on the new packs, gone the days where you got a paint/horn and another thing for a buck or so. Now it's 6$ for paint/horn/decal part and 2.50$ for 6 stickers. First 20$ harvester skin then this lol but least you didn't raise the Valentine pack lol To the people who are complaining they didn't change it so you can't buy the same pack twice, just imagine if they did change the pack in any sort of way ... It's would be like 29.99$ or 39.99$ now and not 19.99$ and bet if they did change it with new guns and a new sticker then charge 29.99$ or 39.99$ for it for they would have just added 500 coins to it and increase the pack ... Least if you gonna do an update like this you'd not get greedy on the new packs but make them a .99 cents and the other 2.00$ jeez man are you owned by EA or Activision now? And the very least you're reading from their playbook!

Edited by OHBoyNope
Added content free of charge
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

Maybe....That's going to forever.....as you need that to "kill"...lol...:lol:

You can say that again, it's doable but I've only ever gotten 15 kills in the years I've been playing using wing blades and hatchets lol Guess they want us to start face humping each other with said parts to get kills now lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OHBoyNope said:

You can say that again, it's doable but I've only ever gotten 15 kills in the years I've been playing using wing blades and hatchets lol Guess they want us to start face humping each other with said parts to get kills now lol

This is more a long term extra. Banner is not a must for game play.  I don't mind them. I most likely not able to get any of the brawls ones...:lol:

• Upvote 1

These trials need to actually list what is considered a "common" weapon (and whether or not having 1 should count or we have to have all that common weapons). Should not be up to the player base to trial and error this. Like someone else said, this is basically forced seal clubbing at this point as someone who is prestige 109 should not have to go sub 6k, just so I can get past rookie badges. Cause we all know white weapons and blue weapons are questionable above 6k PS.

Even things like raids, kind of is terrible that I have to play an easy raid for laughable amount of copper, so I can progress to the next level.

• Upvote 2

I think i got an bug , we win in pvp and i got second place score but in same time i got the stiker unyeldin that should get the player who did best from enemie team but he lost , here 2 pictures.

Nivek000 should get unyelding sticker not me . Let me know if is bug or is normal after the update .

2eaj58i.jpg

29uy9hy.jpg

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ___Sting said:

am i the only who hates the actual visual "pollution" when you open the map during matches?

I guess RU & Asia like it, western players are disgusted.

• Upvote 2

I wish veterans had gotten their badges credited for the new trials. At least it would be a nice gesture for the long loyalty...

Nevertheless, it's nice that the game continues to develop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, szefopl said:

It is not half the price, but definitely the price it too low, it looks like they just grabbed the lowest price day before the lock eg 6th feb. and this was the lowest price from a long lime, this is their "recent" prices.

In reality average prices were higher for whole week before for every fragment, scorp like 60c, porc 12c, firebug 8c.

I think this is on purpose, it is too much of a coincidence they took unfair lowest prices they could for every fragment, shame devs, not even able to make a fair exchange to milk even more literal scraps from players, every dime, shameful as it is. The worse unfair exchange rate they could give.

Disclaimer: i don't have any fragments.

Honestly I know why they done it, as news of more uranium to players was going to devalue the uranium until the announcement and that means playing mass buying uranium and fragments, which then combined with longer matches would have made fragments even more valued.

Let's be thankful they did not go back to last months prices before the top 60 uranium announcement, where scorp frags were 17-20c and porc firebugs were 1-2c and were like that for several months.

• Upvote 1

I think all the banners and trials and fluffy stuff like that is a great idea. I also love the tech tree and think it will help players a lot.

* I believe Defender should line up with Tackler in Tech Tree.

* I think in some ways the tech Tree can confuse people on weapon types. Like Caucasus is under "Machine Guns." But I don't believe the Perseus Co-Driver perks work on Caucasus.

* Uranium should be earnable outside of clan battles. If you're going to push PVE, PVP, Clan, Missions, Crafting, each area has to be viable. If people want to sit in Raids their entire game life they shouldn't experience only part of the unlocks. Likewise with Brawls or Awakening or whatever.

* As you're navigating the Tech Tree, everything should be clickable and take you to where you need to go and explain it. Like if you LEFT click on Fafnir, it should take you to Parameters. Because you're clicking on a link. At the top it should have Parameters, Trade, Build. If you go to Build, it will take you to what you need, but if it says Inactive Faction, people aren't sure where they are at. That's a dead link. You should be able to navigate the UI like it's a web browser and it make sense where you end up. You are clicking on the tech tree, finding something you like, want to build it, then end up in a "Secure Stash" that is inactive and you don't know how to get back there and make it active or rent a workbench.

* In the Tech Tree or item Parameters in general, put more details. Maybe you can have it on another tab. But players want to see more than just

Damage ----
Fire rate --
Range ---

That doesn't tell a lot and we've had to rely on testing or people decompiling the models. Give us the data so we don't have to hack the game.

I think this is a pretty cool UI update that goes a long way to helping players.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

It's all nice and good but ...... !!!!!!!! Is Shield Cheating? A car-free target? What about them? Or can paying people everything?

• Confused 3

5 hours ago, Grizzles1 said:

Managed to get to tier 3 of the fence trial, and now I have to buy 5,000 scrap 8 TIMES, and 15 epic items, 8 TIMES. This is a little ridiculous that all the buying and selling I have done in the past does not count toward any of this. Over 2 years I've bought and sold thousands of items, and it's stupid that nothing in the past counts towards this progress. Not even going to bother looking at the combat related trials, I imagine everyone is double screwed there.  

Also really glad for the random delays on the market now, really makes working toward those banners a fun time when I have to wait 3 hours to sell some blue items. 

I would agree to that. I had Rockefeller V for making 100,000c on the market and I assume they will have something silly like that in the end. But the fact that everyone got reset/start at zero so we have something else to grind towards is rather silly. I do want that Merchant Hero banner though, sucks.

This is just silly, was testing this since people reported LittleBoy cannons worked. Nope, did not work on cannon mastery at all.

https://imgur.com/a/2zgExTp

That was with 2 little boy cannons, gets counted under rare cannons, which I assume is the next goal (I got 1 kill 1 round 3 kills the next round, but only counts 4 and does not count for any assists). So devs are you insisting that a prestige 109 player has to go even lower PS to start unlocking the banner rewards? Second question is, if we did get badge progress with higher level weapons, when we unlock that next tier are those counted, or we have to get more moving forward?

Edit:

This system is messed up big time, does not count assists at all towards the progress. Not only do you have to smurf down with chords to attempt to, you have to actually kill the players. Kept testing this to see, but totally does not count assists at all, so kill stealing is real at lower PS too.

Still puzzled on what you are all are thinking with common melee weapons and getting a kill with that. Edit: Yeah, passive melee weapons. Holy heck. I can grind out legendary weapons faster than I will be able to get a silly banner at this rate.

Why did you all just do "Weapons grade X or higher, like you would have for seasonal tasks????"

Not all of us are level 1 accounts and fresh faces to the game where this is unlockable without having to smurf down. Kind of hilarious though, doing patrols with 2.5k and lower builds and seeing other top 30 clans doing the same thing for profile pictures, meanwhile upper PS players are probably dealing with longer queues as many are just doing patrol with starter like cars trying to unlock banners.

Edited by Deadsoulinside
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Cherusker59887 said:

I wish veterans had gotten their badges credited for the new trials. At least it would be a nice gesture for the long loyalty...

Nevertheless, it's nice that the game continues to develop.

I'm not even mad about losing the progress, I'd just love if only new players had to start from the bottom and trials were fully unlocked for older players. I'm prestige so I've now got to:

1. Use common items to unlock the rare trial.

2. Run easy raids and compete for actual awarded kills with other players and get the highest points so instead of trying to win raids now they're about scoring high (Never mind stripping weapons or doing what you need to win the rid easily.).

3. Do the PvP weekly missions.

4. Do the PvE weekly missions.

Yeah, the devs screwed up with gating trials.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Aw... no banner for the weapongroup "explosives" dat's sad.. Pls. make a banner to be awarded after killing 15 enemies with lances or spears. 
It could be saying something like "Check yo self before you wreck yo self." xD
Loooove! from behind explosions inside your builds <3 

• Confused 1

banners is a cool idea, I don't mind that much but hey why not. However, I'm not gonna play common parts to grind for it and doing kills with plow, that's just boring. Hope you reconsider it cause it's just not worth it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

I'm not even mad about losing the progress, I'd just love if only new players had to start from the bottom and trials were fully unlocked for older players. I'm prestige so I've now got to:

1. Use common items to unlock the rare trial.

2. Run easy raids and compete for actual awarded kills with other players and get the highest points so instead of trying to win raids now they're about scoring high (Never mind stripping weapons or doing what you need to win the rid easily.). 

3. Do the PvP weekly missions.

4. Do the PvE weekly missions.

Yeah, the devs screwed up with gating trials.

The highest points actually are not tied to easy raids, I got some progress on plastic raids earlier for that, but still having to circle back to not only easy raids, but raider types is just lame, more importantly this piled on top of engineers badge reward system where most players focus their fuel for hard raids/medium raids.

good thing we can just use change it to the old empty background. not in the mood to deal with boring challenges for annoying bling bling no one likes anyway.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

about this trials banners etc.

it cost me 5min to finally find how to switch this HORRIBLE thing off. It has an impact on gameplay as i often play with "tab on" to see whats going on the map (as long as there is at least one clever lad to ues radio on my team)  and at least before i could have seen something what was happening around my ride. now I see some stupid generic grey clutter all over my screen....

I really feel that you should introduce real award for progressing through the game not this veteran crates i can not do anything about except fuse or throw it away/.

REWARDS for high lvl players are not existent and it should be A BACKBONE OF THIS GAME to encourage players to play this game and make progress. ATM it doesnt mater at all if i am lvl 30 or 50 or whatever. Only this stupid k/b which 90% of the players think its kdr csgonoob stat . No win rate no history for more than 10 battles no replays no search market history.....etc.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4