BjKalderon

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.25

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, rpek32 said:

maybe hatchet/bladewing?

270?cb=20170714073831&path-prefix=ru270?cb=20180821111446&path-prefix=ru

not sure though

Confirmed in Patrol.... Got a ram kill with a hatchet, counted. This is really stupid.

Edited by Deadsoulinside
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also maybe take another look at the tech tree.

i dont think rare and epic medium cabins are organized correctly there when comparing them to how light and heavy cabins are organized.

goblin being on the left side of junkbow also looks wrong. junkbow - sledgehammer - spitfire - goblin sounds like the reasonable order.

tackler should be below defender.

scorpion could go to spike & phoenix, and change category title to "bolt weapons"

i dont quite understand...many of the items i have in storage are still grayed out. whats the meaning of this?

other than that its a nice overview for those that need it. luckily, i dont.

 

Edited by forc3dinduction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the Banner Logo for Automatic Weapon users?!?! Once again Automatic Weapon users are forgotten. No Mission ever requires Automatic Weapons. You moved Caucasus into it's own category, then never introduced a Rare or Legendary Automatic Weapon. Just make Caucasus count as Machine Gun once again or invent a Banner Logo for them! Peace

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think people are overreacting. We speak about a visual only change to your player profile ffs! The way some people whine one could think that the devs just replaced your 10 Tsunamis with a single Avenger.

 

You have to consider that the system is meant for new players... for them starting with common weapons is to be expected. If you dont want that... just dont do it..... it is not like you cant live without a different banner.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ARES_IV said:

I think people are overreacting. We speak about a visual only change to your player profile ffs! The way some people whine one could think that the devs just replaced your 10 Tsunamis with a single Avenger.

 

You have to consider that the system is meant for new players... for them starting with common weapons is to be expected. If you dont want that... just dont do it..... it is not like you cant live without a different banner.

The old "sticker" or the renamed "patch" need the update. It is good they adding something for players to unlock ....if they choose to.

Have they reset the system to have taken away the old "patch"s, players already have...No!  

Have they reset the system affected the game play.... some said the banner blocked their views on map....for real? The "tap" map view is the same size as before, you see just as before!!

What is wrong with the game need to update and set goals for all players and give a better aim for newer players? Most of you have whining about "seals". About time the game give more help to newer players, isn't it? The old system didn't lead players to play the basic weapons. Some of us already chat about that here... some newer players lack the knowledge on the basic game play, lead to think the game on balanced on weapons.There is tech tree to help them now.

No one has lost anything in game or their game play. Not saying they have made a perfect update. eg...common melee, there are no items as common melee.  There are "base", which are non-trade-able, unlock able build parts.  We as experienced players should help to point out mistakes we can find, make the game play better. Helping to make the game better to keep the newer players...would help us to have a bigger player base!!

We don't want the game to get aged too fast. The only way is to improve it all the time. I would love to talk about the good old days of cost of living, but time changes and it can't go back to there.

Get off your whining mode and just play, or help others!!! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deadsoulinside said:

Confirmed in Patrol.... Got a ram kill with a hatchet, counted. This is really stupid.

Maybe we can have a "base" melee combat mode. Ramming builds only, no other weapons or hovers or tracks.  But need a restriction on low, or very low PS to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ChopChopChop

9 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

The old "sticker" or the renamed "patch" need the update. It is good they adding something for players to unlock ....if they choose to.

Have they reset the system to have taken away the old "patch"s, players already have...No!  

Have they reset the system affected the game play.... some said the banner blocked their views on map....for real? The "tap" map view is the same size as before, you see just as before!!

What is wrong with the game need to update and set goals for all players and give a better aim for newer players? Most of you have whining about "seals". About time the game give more help to newer players, isn't it? The old system didn't lead players to play the basic weapons. Some of us already chat about that here... some newer players lack the knowledge on the basic game play, lead to think the game on balanced on weapons.There is tech tree to help them now.

No one has lost anything in game or their game play. Not saying they have made a perfect update. eg...common melee, there are no items as common melee.  There are "base", which are non-trade-able, unlock able build parts.  We as experienced players should help to point out mistakes we can find, make the game play better. Helping to make the game better to keep the newer players...would help us to have a bigger player base!!

We don't want the game to get aged too fast. The only way is to improve it all the time. I would love to talk about the good old days of cost of living, but time changes and it can't go back to there.

Get off your whining mode and just play, or help others!!! 

 

I agree completly.

 

 

Afterthought

Well, the requirements are not insignificant. But then again you are not meant to race through this in one weekend.

 

I like developers. Now mabye reconsider melee because killing people with plows and similar passive melee is honestly a bit excessive.

 

I will post detailed feedback later... for now I have to concern myself with more mundane things like getting cash in real life.

Edited by ARES_IV

Woodyrojo (Posted )

While completing the challenge with passive melee weapons, do not forget that you may weaken your enemy and only then destroy him with a plow or any other passive melee weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My feedback on the new banner system, first it looks like a Nice idea, but some missions are just dump. Like buy 50 common items, you should change it to buy 50 Items from common grade or higher, Same for other missions aswell. Or give the Veteran players that already had the old stickers some unlocks . And please add more storage 600 is way to low with all the new content.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Draco_Night! The new challenges mechanic is aimed at all the new players as well. Moreover, these are challenges. I mean the player should face some sort of a challenge in order to get the desired background or emblem. And the challenge should not necessarily be connected with increased battle difficulty. However, we do not force you or anyone to complete all the challenges right now. You're free to choose what to focus at and may leave some of them to come back and complete them later.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Speaking about the storage limit: we plan to increase it from 600 to 700 parts in one of the nearest updates.
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re. Woodyrojo (Posted 8 minutes ago)

Speaking about the storage limit: we plan to increase it from 600 to 700 parts in one of the nearest updates

 

I was just about to say we do need to look in to that...Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ARES_IV said:

You have to consider that the system is meant for new players... for them starting with common weapons is to be expected. If you dont want that... just dont do it..... it is not like you cant live without a different banner.

And yet older players have to start from the bottom as well when that's a regression for most. You have nothing below an epic? You have buy commons and rares just to get access to the epic level trials for weapons, that's going to be very boring and not worth their time. As it is I'm having to spit my time between the weeklies, dailies and trials now which further reduces how much time I have to do them.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

It's important to mention that you may earn common weapons just in regular PvP battles and, once you complete novice challenges, you may craft rare parts using these common items to go further. And there's no need to rush and try to complete all the challenges asap. They don't have any time limits and will be available whenever you decide to complete them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, LittleBird2 said:

LittleBird2, just to clarify - this is what it has been mentioned in the news announcement regarding the upcoming fragment purchase prices: "The purchase price is determined in advance, based on the analysis of recent prices for fragments."

 

@BjKalderon You did create a demand  and price increase for these fragments after you announced the clan wars uranium reward changes. Some ppl bought them at significant higher prices. We couldve all avoid this messy  situation. Do yourself a favour and admit that the timing with the cw uranium announcement /fragment untradeable  wasnt correct and at least refund ppl at a little higher prices or simply refund them what they paid for them. MOst ppl  who bought the fragments after your cw uraniuum change announcement just wanted to craft a relic in the future and use it.

 

16 hours ago, h0zz said:

Nice scam buying porcupines fragments for half the price they were on sale on the time of removal from the market.

You can analyse what you want but if you remove an item from the market and only pay half of what players were paying live at that moment, is this a fair business?

what else can i be expected to be directly stolen by the Devs ? 

 

 

this is basically it, I bought over 200 of them at twice the price you are offering me.  You need to take into account the only reason I bought these is because of your announcement about uranium, everything you have been telling us is that uranium is going to become more accessible. 

Refunding me anythign less then what I paid for is outright stealing my coins. I sincelry hope you will refundd the price paid as that is the only fair solution instead of rewarding those who bought them back when they were 2$ each, Making an average and refund everyone the same amount is pure lazyness on your end. 

 

What about the effect your last announcement had on the relics ? It dropped my invenotry value by almost 30%. don't you intend on making it right ?  

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woodyrojo (Posted 1 hour ago)

Speaking about the storage limit: we plan to increase it from 600 to 700 parts in one of the nearest updates.

- not what we were hoping for and hopefully not the final change to storage and limits...but better than nothing. thats about 4k coins to get those additional 100 storage spaces...a little excessive?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

Woodyrojo (Posted 1 hour ago)

Speaking about the storage limit: we plan to increase it from 600 to 700 parts in one of the nearest updates.

- not what we were hoping for and hopefully not the final change to storage and limits...but better than nothing. thats about 4k coins to get those additional 100 storage spaces...a little excessive?

If they do keep the number of parts to UG for each 25 storage spaces. It would be more of 5.6K coins in total for us players.:002j:

 

 

PS

What I like to see is that they will change the useless "Veteran container" to a "storage space":002j:. After all players stay longer most likely have build up their items...etc.

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

If they do keep the number of parts to UG for each 25 storage spaces. It would be more of 5.6K coins in total for us players.:002j:

sorry, last time i checked it was about 1k coins to craft 5 expanders. prices probably changed a bit since then...most likely upwards since no one wants to grind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

sorry, last time i checked it was about 1k coins to craft 5 expanders. prices probably changed a bit since then...most likely upwards since no one wants to grind

Each time they have had a mass sales, players willing to pay more for everything.   That will change all the time:002j:..as you know.  I was working on to buy prices...:lol:

Edited by ChopChopChop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Woodyrojo the Problem is you have to do the beginner missions in order to get to the higher ones, it would be nice if we can choose which one we want and not Forced to do it from the start, and for the storage i dont think 700 is enough for storage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Confirmed! Russians really like bears! 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New banner and trial system is a spit on the face on veteran players, that should have most of them!! Forcing to grind all of it all over again, no thanx!

Also can't see the map or stuff around the map anymore due all that visual shttstorm all around it!

Point of that tech tree?

Spammer Ivy XO, kindness she say? Sure, i get the message but it's hard to stay kind with that much spam on chat!

wth.PNG

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, _Hundu_ said:

New banner and trial system is a spit on the face on veteran players, that should have most of them!! Forcing to grind all of it all over again, no thanx!

I very much enjoy this game. It has a great deal of depth in the physics, graphics and game play.  It offers a long time progression in all aspects ie: skill, game play, crating and market and is something I look for in a game. I have been playing it extensively for 1&1/2 years, (does that make me a veteran?).  I have invested in all packs (excluding coins and decor). I enjoy the various perks the vehicle packs give me and justify my financial support of the game by what it has to offer me in skill development and engineering creativity.  I plan to be playing this game for a long time. The new trial system is not just a slap in the face,  but insulting, disrespectful and abusive to those of us that play extensively and support you. This type of change to the game, even if it is not essential, I believe is detrimental to the well being of this game. I truly hope the development team will reconsider this and show some respect for their veteran supporters.

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will just leave this here... for this update..

Spoiler

screenshot-190213-114411.jpg

 

  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.