Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.25

Oh I got another idea:

Gate the Trials so you can't see what's required to complete the Trial until you get a weapon that's capable of completing the Trial. Use the "Guide" section to determine whether or not a Trials is accessible. Have a look at this pic:

Spoiler

Zcmu2gw.jpg

Based on items I've received shown in the screenshot the game would unlock the following Trials for me:

• Machine guns: Hero (because Aspect and Reaper)
  • Cannons: Hero (because Tsunami and Mammoth)
  • Melee Weapones: Hero (because Harvester)
  • Flame Weapons: Legend (because Draco)

The following Trials would stay locked:

• Shotguns: Hero (because Hammerfall, unless Niddhoggs count)
  • Missile Launchers: Hero (because Hurricanes)
  • Grenade Launchers: Hero (because Retchers)
  • Pulse Weapons: Legend (because Scorpions)

With raids you could unlock the Trial when you complete a raid of that difficulty for the first time. So "Lunatic destroyer: Expert" would unlock when you complete a Hard Raid against Lunatics for the first time.

Then again it doesn't really make a difference. Even if a mission Trial was open I still couldn't complete it unless I had the said weapon. :dntknw:

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, KaSH_ said:

Do You honestly think I'm that stupid? All my finishing shots were made with a canon shot I don't care if the shell made enemies generator to blow up, if I killed a player with a canon shot I expect and anyone would that kill would be counted towards the achievement ( pach ), I am currently rendering video with 3 MVP games with those avengers, there I get some kills, but from all those 3 matches by devs logic I only killed 2 players....

I never meant to imply that you are stupid, my friend. My apologies. I was just trying to help because of my experience of it saying "LordTutor destroyed xxxxxxx, instead of Lord Tutor killed xxxx with machine gun symbol and I immediately checked and I did not gain the machine gun kill. Also, because those kill messages come and go so quickly, they are easy to miss. It must display KaSH_ killed xxxxx with cannon symbol. Then hover over the Patch you are trying to earn and you should see an increase from x/20 to x+1/20. Remember you will not see any progress on the Patch until you get your first 20/20 kills with cannon unless you hover your cursor over the Patch. I believe you need 3 Patches with cannons to move on to Rare Cannons.

Peace and long life, my friend.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spedemix said:

I did some further digging into this and wanted to share my findings and thoughts. So here goes:

So we got different patches for all of the different rarity weapons and they begin accumulating immediately even if no Trial is accessible. I haven't unlocked a single piece of MG banners, yet here you can see I've almost earned one MG Mastery Patch 4. I have 0/20 for all of the other MG Mastery Patches. So these patches themselves aren't really gated.

Reveal hidden contents

Vr6LjMr.jpg

Also your progress for patches goes beyond what any Trial needs. Notice how I have 8/3 Assistant Patches. Some of the later Trials will probably need more of those Assistant Patches and by the time I get there I'll likely have unlocked this already, which is neat.

Reveal hidden contents

mv5SF9U.jpg

So we have diferent patches for different rarity weapons anyway and our progress will go forwards beyond any Trial anyway.

And because of that, gating the higher Trials behind the lower ones is pointless. You might as well say "Complete every other Trial to unlock Pulse Weapons: Legend", it'd make no difference, it'd still be an arbitrary gate in front of this one particular Trial.

Solution: Remove the "complete previous Trial to unlock" -limits.

Reason: If I play the game and unlock the "Machine Guns Hero" by playing with Aspects I will not automatically unlock the previous banners because I'd need to use another weapon to unlock that particular banner. I might "accidentally" unlock some of the trials but I won't unlock the banner because one of the trials specifically asks me to use a weapon in a specific rarity range.

Having the Legendary MG, Shotgun and Cannon banners sitting behind a gate while having an instant access to a Relic weapon Trial proves this gating makes no sense whatsoever. Why can I immediately begin to unlock "Pulse Weapon Legend" while I need to complete a bunch of other Trials before beginning my Trial on "Machine Guns: Hero"? It nonsensical.

Then again, it's just banners so who cares? All I can is I myself am in that stage of game where I will have to go out of my way to even begin unlocking some of the mission based banners. I'm not going to go out of my way to kill 60 enemies with Avengers, Chords AND Luparas so I will simply not unlock ony of these banners or the ones gated behind these banners. It is simply not worth my time. :dntknw:

I have not gave much attention to which banners.  By play as normal, I have notice I already unlock parts of many banners. Many of them banners need number of patches. 

It is easier to play as normal. If there is play time after all the normal daily and weekly, check on which banner near to be done, any aim for the patch.  Less of worry was need to be unlock this way. 

I also notice if you do more than part of the mission, the extra patches don't build to unlock the next stage. eg...on the trade "Rookie" I had bought 2000 scrap, which gave me 4 scrap patches. the 3 extra patches didn't move to the next level. So I have to buy another 2K for 4 patches, for the "Veteran".

screenshot-190213-225317.jpg

5 hours ago, LordTutor said:

When you hover over the requirement, then it will say 6/20 progress as example. Once you have 20/20, then it will say 1 Patch, 0/20 progress to next patch. Place your cursor over the desired patch for pop up to display progress. I earned one basic Machine  Gun Patch and have 6/20 for second.

Again, I would remind those afraid of being Seal Clubbers using Chords with level 15 Perseus and Epic Cooler around 3000 power score, that these Missions can be completed playing Target Practice against bots. This means I do not Seal Club anybody being OP with Chords while trying to get my kills with Common Machine Guns. 

The other required Patches can be completed using any weapon combo and will naturally be obtained just playing Missions. As example I already have flipped enough allies back onto their wheels to earn one Patch and have more then enough Assistant Patches and almost enough De Constructor 1 Patches just playing.

I like make believe goals, anything to focus on, anything to relieve boredom, something to unlock.

Peace

I understand how they tally the kills...problem is, for example, it finally started counting SOME kills in Patrol...I had 18 kills, got 3 on one map and it credited me with ONE kill for the purpose of completing the trial...scoreboard said THREE kills, but i only got credit for ONE KILL toward my first MG rookie badge. As well, parts are flying off vehicles as I'm using SIX chord MG's but I only get credit for knocking off twom three parts...the crediting system in the game, at least as pertains to the trials, is very flawed and random in awarding or not awarding credit for kills and tasks completed...thanks for your help anyway, Sir.

10 minutes ago, WolfPack56 said:

I understand how they tally the kills...problem is, for example, it finally started counting SOME kills in Patrol...I had 18 kills, got 3 on one map and it credited me with ONE kill for the purpose of completing the trial...scoreboard said THREE kills, but i only got credit for ONE KILL toward my first MG rookie badge. As well, parts are flying off vehicles as I'm using SIX chord MG's but I only get credit for knocking off twom three parts...the crediting system in the game, at least as pertains to the trials, is very flawed and random in awarding or not awarding credit for kills and tasks completed...thanks for your help anyway, Sir.

I also had 3 kills one battle, but only one counted as Machine Gun kill. Luckily, I was able to see it said Lord Tutor destroyed Ethan and not "killed with Machine Gun symbol". One bot self destructed before I could finish it and one bot I rammed for a Melee kill. So, I try to view the kill notices on the left. So far, for myself, whenever it say LordTutor killed Oliver with the machine gun symbol it has increased my total correctly. Now that Bots can self destruct, they can rob you of the kill with required weapon or if you accidentally ram them to death right before you shoot them dead.

Anyway, try not to stress out. Peace to you, my friend.

Edited by LordTutor
typo
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Dear Developers!

If you wanted me to start hating this game you did a great job!

I am at prestige level 90 and that's the first time I feel like this is the crappiest update you ever made to the game!

The new trials that require kills with common weapons are just ridiculous! Have you guys tested these yourself? How much time it took for you to complete a single kill with common melee?

So, here is what I have to do to complete this idiotic trial:

1. Use only knives and bumpers, forget about my harvesters, chain saws, etc.
  2. Once I made a hit the enemy must be killed instantly. For some mysterious reason you count only pure kills, no kill assists, no self destruction, no drowning in the acid, - all those will not count.
  3. The target must be half dead, just smoking cabin, sitting still waiting for me. And my team mates better be dead too or they would readily steal my kill.
  4. And I will need several ram attempts with turnarounds because every hit causes a pathetic ~50 dmg.

Again, have you guys tested is it at all possible to do this???

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, EIN5TEIN said:

Dear Developers!

If you wanted me to start hating this game you did a great job!

I am at prestige level 90 and that's the first time I feel like this is the crappiest update you ever made to the game!

The new trials that require kills with common weapons are just ridiculous! Have you guys tested these yourself? How much time it took for you to complete a single kill with common melee?

So, here is what I have to do to complete this idiotic trial:

1. Use only knives and bumpers, forget about my harvesters, chain saws, etc. 
  2. Once I made a hit the enemy must be killed instantly. For some mysterious reason you count only pure kills, no kill assists, no self destruction, no drowning in the acid, - all those will not count.
  3. The target must be half dead, just smoking cabin, sitting still waiting for me. And my team mates better be dead too or they would readily steal my kill. 
  4. And I will need several ram attempts with turnarounds because every hit causes a pathetic ~50 dmg.

Again, have you guys tested is it at all possible to do this???

Yeah, that is the tricky part about that one. Feels like it was not tested that well. Not to mention you have to do kill 45 players and help flip 45 players that way to move onto the next level where it will probably ask you to use only blue melee at that point.

I can see the volunteer one will be cheated fast though, since all you need is to group with someone with a build that is designed to topple over the moment they move, go into patrol and flip him back up as many times as possible.

This update is a waste of time.

Content. Please give us content.

New pvp maps.

New factions.

New structure parts.

New modules.

New mobility parts.

New weapons.

New game modes.

Please give us the ability to disable and hide player banners.

I don't like them and I don't want them. You took the idea from Call of Duty. They are exactly the same thing. Such a waste of time making these things instead of adding genuine substance.

• Upvote 5

I'm mostly neutral.

Plus; First update after the new lighting and already improvements. Tech tree is a good start. Just gonna have to polish it over time. I like that it allow you to see what you can make or not at the same time showing you what's in you storage. I bet it's good for craftsmen and general quality of like.

Minus; Like Robocraftman said in his first post. I do not like that higher tier task for banners and stuff are locked behind lower tier like using common and doing easy raids or whatever comes before what you want. You asked him why, i will tell you my reason.

Because all the the patches i get and all i'm doing(kills with x and such) would count for many missions. But it is not because i didn't unlocked them and went through a big process of doing how many task only one at a time.

Maybe achievement completitionist don't mind but it's quite boring. I mean the feeling of getting all those requirement you need and them not counting. I see waste. But i also see that now patches worth something and it's a thing to work for, a new gameplay element that still can be improved. ( I recall, hey patches are useless, make 'em useful, on forum.) So people got heard.

Edited by SoulDeliverer
  • Upvote 1

OK, I am really annoyed here...

I am doing "Common cannon" kills, using two Avengers. PVP mission. Killed one guy, got a big message "Enemy destroyed", and the log on the right showed "ENS5TEIN destroyed Someone". Then I killed another guy, again same big message, but the log on the right showed "ENS5TEIN (cannon icon) Someone".

In both cases, I was killing players, not bots. And those were pure kills, not assists, the targets were NOT self-destructing.

And, what do I see in my trial progress??? Only one kill is counted! WTF?

Can developers comment on this BS ?

Just killed a guy with a cannon who was self-destructing. He exploded a couple seconds after I hit him. But the log on the right showed  "ENS5TEIN (cannon icon) Someone", so that kill was counted in my trial. :wacko:

I would really like to see comments from developers on how that works and what's going on with these new trials.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

EIN5TEIN, if your enemy self destructs within 15 seconds after you hit his vehicle and you are the last one to hit him, then this kill goes to you. It's not a new mechanic, previously it has been working the same way.

I see many players are upset and dont like the banners.

But, if you dont want it, you can switch off your banner, play as usual and ignore it (like i do). :cool:

I dont get it, why you rage against something, you can ignore, because it does not affect you.

Edited by Blasphemon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

To Dev's team,

First, I like to thank you for updating and improving the over all for game so we have a better feel and look as well as some good game play.

screenshot-190214-054022.thumb.jpg.f37fb

Here is what I like to point out a slight flaw to the "banner" tasks, or should I say the way the task credit players.

Both missions and raids are co-op team play. Yet, the tasks turn it into more of a personal goal, because player only credit on a kill.  I have already have had games where players shooting at disarmed targets, blocking shots, jam in a combat just to get a kill, lost raids because players went for all out kill, at time, only shooing parts off.  This personal tasks are really go against the team play spirit.  A co-op team play should not give away to any personal agenda. Please do reconsider the kill only credit on the missions and raids tasks. I know we should not able to unlock some of the banners/tasks very quick. I won't mind if the requirement number of patches are higher, but please let players on these mode play as a team.

I don't know the numbers, but I do think the "Adventure" mode have many fans. One of a good reason is everyone in game have the same goal. Would you guys add patches for it also?:002j:

thanks

PS. I also like if you guys can check, if the patches is bug free.  I use my 2X incinerator build for my PvP. Looking at the patch "fire weapon mastery 3", players will need 20 kills for 1 patch.  So far for everyday of using the same weapons on PVP, I have credited for 1/20.  I am sure I have had more kills this few days using the epic fire weapons.  Please let me know am I missing something on the requirement? Thanks again.

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I have no words, what a stupid update..it even does not  work properly.. the very first trial..3x20 kills with a chord msg and that 3 times..assist kills dont count and even the kills i make don´t count?? I had so many kills yesterday and it says 5/20 kills for the first out of 3??? how long do you want people to stuck on a trial???1 trial 3 weeks??? This game makes people leave and never come back if this continues.. 

Edited by TetraHydroC
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, LordTutor said:

I never meant to imply that you are stupid, my friend. My apologies. I was just trying to help because of my experience of it saying "LordTutor destroyed xxxxxxx, instead of Lord Tutor killed xxxx with machine gun symbol and I immediately checked and I did not gain the machine gun kill. Also, because those kill messages come and go so quickly, they are easy to miss. It must display KaSH_ killed xxxxx with cannon symbol. Then hover over the Patch you are trying to earn and you should see an increase from x/20 to x+1/20. Remember you will not see any progress on the Patch until you get your first 20/20 kills with cannon unless you hover your cursor over the Patch. I believe you need 3 Patches with cannons to move on to Rare Cannons.

Peace and long life, my friend.

I did check how many kills I got after every battle, the 3 MVP battles I uploaded to YT added Me only 2 kills in total.

If You have some 5 minutes to spare, please watch the video and tell Me did I really only killed 2 players in those 3 matches with canon shells?

I used shadowplay to save replays and It didn't save before when I was checking the kill count and after the battle, since I also got over 1min waiting time for battles and my replays only get saved 5minutes.

Today after CW, I will record full lenght with recording software to show that this counter is not working properly....

Here is the video:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

A salutary consequence of this banner fiasco is that it's now easier to estimate which team has a better chance of winning - the one with less banners. No more reading the names and trying to remember who's good and who's not - now I can get that info in a microsecond! :biggrin: Or at least the names worth reading are now more visible. :smile: In some missions this can be very useful - to know beforehand which team is more likely to fight or run off to the cap with weapons mounted mostly as decorations, so I don't get used as a decoy.

Edited by Omega616
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Hi Devs

PS4 update from today looking really good, banner tree a lot of work but it's nice also relics recipe looks fine , I just got my scorps back plus one porc :) 

But I can't find any leagues at cw section, I'd like to ask you if this what you announce in previous dev blog about cw leagues and obtaining uranium ore was implemented in this update? If not when we can expect this changes?

Regards 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, SpeedyGonzaleo! As it is stated in the latest news about CW changes: "Attention! The changes described below are scheduled for the end of February, and not for the next update!" So, let's wait for leagues till the end of February :)

---------------------
Woodyrojo (Posted 4 hours ago)
EIN5TEIN, if your enemy self destructs within 15 seconds after you hit his vehicle and you are the last one to hit him, then this kill goes to you. It's not a new mechanic, previously it has been working the same way."
------------------

encurrages people for killstealing more with this BS of banner rewards.
and not only that, but screwing up raids cause they want kills over actualy winning the raids.
people want those pointless garbage banners.

steel cradle takes so much longer and higher risk of defeat,
all other raids are the same, people going for the kills, not the objective of the game, cause they all want the GD PS banners

Edited by Sasherz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Blasphemon said:

But, if you dont want it, you can switch off your banner, play as usual and ignore it (like i do). :cool:

I dont get it, why you rage against something, you can ignore, because it does not affect you.

I don't hate the banners (They're just customization and customization is always good.) I hate the god awful way you ahve to unlock the trails to get them. Have a bunch of epics and play at high PS usually? Nah, you need to go down to 3K now to use common weapons and fight your own team for kills since only actually kills count toward the trails.(So I'm about to kill someone and then my "teammate" pushes me away so they can get the kill instead for doing no work.).

7 hours ago, Blasphemon said:

its not the banners fault, its how they are unlocked.
I put it back to the original look, just cause I dont care about the banners

kill 20 players 3 times with machinegun/shotgun/etc to unlock one banner, then the same thing agian for blue weapons, then purple, then legendary weapons.
and its here the issue starts, legendary weapons in matches under 3K PS is pure sealclubbing, the devs encurages sealcubbing to get these poinless junk someone sugested.
people rush and die, and try to get all the kills by killstealing

and lets move onto the raids.
some raids was a breeze to plow through, steel cradle, kill the towers, then the raid boss.
now with the BS of banner and how to obtain them, people say FK it to winning, and going for kills, destoying the turrets to spawn more enemies, dont give a damn about the tower itself.
3 times today I seen this BS happen..
again, in any raid its everyone trys to get the kills instead of focusing on the objective.

and for the market, shesh this gets anoying, I know some that buys lots of mats for crafting, 10K or more, and get a notification up over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again about the SAME FK badge.
not anoying at all

again, the banners are pice of S**t and BS in how to get them, it encurrages sealclubbing for those who want them, higher risk of raid will fail, so here you gotta be picky about what raid you want to do.
I seen oeple pile up in raids in one spot to fight over that one enemy to get the kill, resulting towers/trucks/wahtever to get destroyed. and why should I carry those morons in the game that wanted to unlock a garbage banner?

tested the low PS to see how it was, one using spike, even one using mamoth, bunch of sealclubbers
and to add, this jsut adds crap to the screen

screenshot-190214-134121.thumb.jpg.5c2b8

add a feature in option to disable banners all over the screen, for those who dont wanna see this nonesence on the screen

yeah, you can ignore the banners, but it doesnt help when there are those banner wh*res that FKs up the game for the people who want the wins

Edited by Sasherz
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

This update is really sloppy, it is almost like devs are trolling the playerbase:

- tested common cannon kills with avengers; 20 kills over number of matches (actuall cannon kills not self destruct or ram kills); effect -> only 14 kills went towards the progress.

- constant Ivy XO spam in chat, also spelling is privilege not privilige

- devs claim that banners are optional and not very important; why even work on them then, there are so many other graphicall and UI issues that design team could work on instead. For example better in battle UI like: icons / maps / indicators / targetting reticles etc., better visualized battle and market trading history, more combat stats for players like weapon usage and effectivnes and win rate. Work on things that would benefit whole playerbase first and optional things should be left for later.

- even people interested in progressing with the banners are in awfull situation because higher tier banners are gated behind lower tier ones. So even if someone plays a lot but only uses epic and higher rarity weapons he would never progress.

- tech tree has no actual purpose that I could find.

Edited by LazyInsight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, LazyInsight said:

- tested common cannon kills with avengers; 20 kills over number of matches (actuall cannon kills not self destruct or ram kills); effect -> only 14 kills went towards the progress.

tested it myself, and hitting a generator/fuelbarrel does NOT count towards the kill, only direct hit on cab.
sometime the game dont bother counting the kills at all, it has to be instant death

- constant Ivy XO spam in chat, also spelling is privilege not privilige

hey its the year 2019, everyone gotta be nice, no racial, no insult or else people get all crybaby, shesh..... I miss the good old 1990s.

- tech tree has no actual purpose that I could find.

nope, same here, not a damn use of it, but people sugest stupid s**t, and devs listens.

Edited by Sasherz
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4