Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.25

6 hours ago, KaSH_ said:

I did check how many kills I got after every battle, the 3 MVP battles I uploaded to YT added Me only 2 kills in total.

If You have some 5 minutes to spare, please watch the video and tell Me did I really only killed 2 players in those 3 matches with canon shells?

I used shadowplay to save replays and It didn't save before when I was checking the kill count and after the battle, since I also got over 1min waiting time for battles and my replays only get saved 5minutes.

Today after CW, I will record full lenght with recording software to show that this counter is not working properly....

Here is the video:

You can see the Cannon Kill symbol for all three first kills. That first battle should have counted 3 alone. Both kills in 2nd battle also displayed the cannon symbol. Time for bug report. Good work.

• Thanks 3

Regarding some recent comments.

1. I completed the 60 kills for Chords in 2 evenings after using my free fuel playing Patrol.

2. I cannot seal club playing against Bots in Patrol.

3. It was not difficult to unlock.

Peace

Another observation: Due to the fact that only actual kills count, the battlefield has turned into a 'me-me-me' playground where you see people shove eachother into a ditch just so they can get the kill. The one thing I think you have always done right is to make assists count towards kills and make it so that someone who puts in effort but doesnt actually make the kill still gets a reward and sometimes more than the person who makes the final shot(depending on effort ofc). But now with these new requirements and patches the killsteal phenomenon sticks its ugly head up. You have made teams and specific players behave dumber, and this will result in an increase in toxic comments aswell(not putting a number on it, but there will be an increase). I see that killsteal behaviour throw battles that I wanted to win, by people for whom the kills matter more. We have actually had this issue in PvE before where people ignored the defense of a pump for example and went raiderhunting because the mission they accepted required them to kill a specific number.

The one thing that worked fine so far and really should be reverted. Make assists count so people play normal again. Even if you dont care about banners, it will affect you.

also:

turrets.jpg.a1bcc9af0f149ecaa8028008a5b3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, LazyInsight said:

- tech tree has no actual purpose that I could find.

The tech tree isn't meant for people like you and I whose battle counts rate up in the 10K's.

What it provides is a clear view of upgrade paths to different weapons. This is super useful for newer players who don't necessarily know the upgrade for Executioner (which is in the Scav work bench) is a Tsunami (which can be found at the Steppenwolfs workbench).

• Upvote 3

I will just leave this here:

screenshot-190212-232928.thumb.jpg.241c5

You win but you don't win.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, lucashc90 said:

You win but you don't win. 

It's a bit poorly explained but you actually got your tenth win for a raid and collected the badge for it. Then the progress resets.

Unless it's a bug. I think the patch handout is bugged; I've seen people get 2 mvp stickers after a match! :DD

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Blasphemon said:

I see many players are upset and dont like the banners.

But, if you dont want it, you can switch off your banner, play as usual and ignore it (like i do). :cool:

I dont get it, why you rage against something, you can ignore, because it does not affect you.

I can only speak for myself when I say ;

I am upset about this and other updates because somebody at Targem spent time working on these useless changes to Crossout instead of things I actually want.

What I want has been reasonably outlined numerous times already.

This is update is nothing more than gratuitous fluff. It's trash, not content.

I want more content. Crossout needs more content and more players, not pointless fluff.

These kinds of changes are not going to do anything to attract new players or to satisfy the desires of current players who are always hungry for more content.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

this update. oofff!. step up your game dev. borderland 3 /borderland  remaster and other upcoming project will sweep away your player-base if you are not careful.

even i personally and numerous time have toke the effort to message lists and lists of aspect of the game that could be worked on. but still you don't listen. and the reply you offer in the various forums feel more and more like reply-bots.  its really insulting. at least try to look like you care.

i also don't understand why it was NEEDED to not count already earned badge. is it because there is 0 new player and that this is the only way to have people see the new system ?

it was even outlined that since blizzard and bethesda /EA/ deep silver are under social outrage, it IS the time to pimp crossout into something good. but you look like you are disconnected from reality.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ymirithe said:

this update. oofff!. step up your game dev. borderland 3 /borderland  remaster and other upcoming project will sweep away your player-base if you are not careful

I think Borderlands 3 and remasterd will sweep away this game regardless, cause those games are insanly good, well dont know how Borderlands 3 will be, but if its as good or better than Borderlands 2, yeah.
pre sequal wasnt bad, but wasnt good either, the gravity and slow movement wasnt my style

and even Serious Sam Planet Badass gonna pull me away from crossout, and even Generation Zero.

Games Im looking forward to:
Borderlands Remasterd
Borderlands 3
Serious Sam 4 - Planet Badass
Generation Zero
Flower (for PC, old PS3 gmae, but pritty)

i also don't understand why it was NEEDED to not count already earned badge. is it because there is 0 new player and that this is the only way to have people see the new system ?

I dont think thats entirely true, there might be new players, but one dont see them that often, our clan recruited a new guy that barly hit lvl 30, he still got a long way to go before he can even join CW, due to lack of parts and weapons, carried him once in CW so he could see what the fuss was all about

it was even outlined that since blizzard and bethesda /EA/ deep silver are under social outrage, it IS the time to pimp crossout into something good. but you look like you are disconnected from reality.

gaijin only pimps the game in the wrong places.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sasherz said:

I think Borderlands 3 and remasterd will sweep away this game regardless, cause those games are insanly good, well dont know how Borderlands 3 will be, but if its as good or better than Borderlands 2, yeah.
pre sequal wasnt bad, but wasnt good either, the gravity and slow movement wasnt my style

and even Serious Sam Planet Badass gonna pull me away from crossout, and even Generation Zero.

Games Im looking forward to:
Borderlands Remasterd
Borderlands 3
Serious Sam 4 - Planet Badass
Generation Zero
Flower (for PC, old PS3 gmae, but pritty)

I dont think thats entirely true, there might be new players, but one dont see them that often, our clan recruited a new guy that barly hit lvl 30, he still got a long way to go before he can even join CW, due to lack of parts and weapons, carried him once in CW so he could see what the fuss was all about

gaijin only pimps the game in the wrong places.

I am sorry are them games running out of their own forum spaces so that you have to do their discussion here??

This is "Crossout" update topic.  Talk about the "wrong places"!!:facepalm:

PS ...yes, I am "Confused" too. Am I not in "crossout" update topic??? 

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

For those like to have a good discussion on "how we are being credit for kills"....

Do have good day.....:002:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Nice update, thnx for the new content, im sure some of the playerbase will appreciate

that being said, its not really for me, tho in time, ill prolly start doing some trials and collect some banners ;)

plz consider adding an option to settings to turn banners and logos on TAB map in pvp etc to blank for all players

its really distracting to me

cheers, have a good one

• Confused 1

Just to put in perspective how ridiculous this one patch is to grind. Purple tier grenade launcher need 8 'Sky captain' patches.

To get all of these patches you need to kill 40 drone users.

Now that sounds easy. Just grind for a bit and you got it.

But no. You can only get it to count if the drone was activated while you kill them.

To make matters worse, the only drone that counts are flying drones. And they are pretty much non-existant in high powerscore so you're forced to grind low powerscore which is abysmally boring. (Yes wheel drones don't count despite them being drones)

Now don't even get me started on the extreme luck dependence when you take teammates into the equation. If you have a machine gun and see a flying drone you're going to shoot it, I don't blame them. And cannon could take out the drone module easily too. In both instances you waived your chance of getting this patch.

Now if you, say; removed these patches from the requirements for this purple tier grenade launcher trial... IT WOULD STILL BE DIFFICULT ENOUGH
i.e, it still requires 'interrupt 220 killstreaks', and 'kill 400 enemies with purple grenade launcher, along with 50 death from above kills.

Edited by Veliaf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Since the last update, most of the time, the clan screen will get stuck in a constant load. Only slightly annoying as a clan leader with a mostly inactive/still trying to recruit clan...anyone with an active clan having this problem?

1 hour ago, Pickle_Rick_420 said:

Since the last update, most of the time, the clan screen will get stuck in a constant load. Only slightly annoying as a clan leader with a mostly inactive/still trying to recruit clan...anyone with an active clan having this problem?

Yes, and the Clan tag doesn't appear for me or my members when that happens as well. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Pickle_Rick_420 said:

9 hours ago, A1doz said:

Yes, and the Clan tag doesn't appear for me or my members when that happens as well. 

they know about it, should be fixed soon-ish.

restarting the client works for now...until you get logged out again

I tried to do some of the mission Trials. This post is a result of what I feel after spending some time on Trials.

...it just sucks. Man this sucks hard! I simply have to not to care about this banner stuff. Because if I do, I only feel anger. There is NO WAY I will end up unlocking any of the mission banners naturally "just by playing the game" because I don't really play those white weapons anymore. The only way I start opening those particular missions is if I deliberately go for white weapons. Since I don't really play Easy Raids either it means I won't do 30 out of these 84 Trials. That's almost half of all the Trials locked behind this "White weapons in Patrol and Easy Raids" BS. Just no thank you.

The system is also buggy as hell. Sometimes I get raid patches in missions, sometimes my kills with weapon doesn't count (even when I get the actual kill and not just an assist). Apparently the easiest way to farm "Death From Above" -stickers is to use Mandrakes. You deal dmg with Drake - you get DFA -sticker. There's one Mandrake player who says he already has over 400 DFA -stickers. But whatever, it's not worth my time to do these and it 's DEFINITELY not worth my time to report these.

Endgamer: Do yourself a favor and don't waste time unlocking these. It's gonna be time away from doing something else in the game. Like playing against actual human players using a craft you actually enjoy playing with.

Sorry for venting out. Putting these banners in the game is a signal. "Go do some Trials and earn some cool Banners". What is so messed up about it is: I will not unlock almost any of the Banners unless I make some deliberate moves at attempting to unlock them. When I do make a deliberate move at attempting to unlock them, I get the feeling of dissatisfaction. <- And that right there is why I'm so critical about this whole banner thing.

A Thing is probably bad game design when a player has a better time not doing The Thing.

Edited by Spedemix
typos
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Spedemix said:

The system is also buggy as hell.

What makes you think the patch system is buggy?

2MVP.jpg

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1

@devs if you make the banners make Sure you actually can do them, the epic fire banner dont works. The only epic fire weapon that we have is incinerator and it dont count.

Edited by Draco_Night
  • Upvote 6

You got to be kidding with these trials??? Specifically anything like in raids: lunatic destroyer veteran, the unbreakable task. It was mentally challenging enough to have to play easy raids to advance any of the raid trials, but then it only got worse.

5 hours ago, Draco_Night said:

@devs if you make the banners make Sure you actually can do them, the epic fire banner dont works. The only epic fire weapon that we have is incinerator and it dont count.

maybe incinerator?

• Confused 5

There is another one need to check, maybe rethink about.

screenshot-190217-054159r.thumb.jpg.80f4

I can understand the patches and tasks are linked....How a race "MVP" patch be a part of raid tasks??

Also adding this would be great...

patches.thumb.jpg.d4725e1df91aa40337cc53

Thanks guys

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ChopChopChop said:

There is another one need to check, maybe rethink about.

I can understand the patches and tasks are linked....How a race "MVP" patch be a part of raid tasks??

Well that makes sense for Nomads because they roam around. I thouht it made sense. But hah hah you guys wait until you unlock lunatic destroyer veteran. 

Edited by PurdooSix

24 minutes ago, PurdooSix said:

Well that makes sense for Nomads because they roam around. I thouht it made sense. But hah hah you guys wait until you unlock lunatic destroyer veteran. 

No matter what the background story...It is a race only patch to unlock raids.  Shouldn't be trade patch are trade tasks, and mission patch relate to mission tasks, etc.   So what's with the lunatic destroyer veteran?:)

This game is typical russian product: nothing works properly, everything takes enormous time with precarious results, prevailing sensation is disillusion...   :dntknw:

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4