MontyCasper

C'mon Dev's Really? Dumb.

Just dumb...

Dumb.JPG

You should have at least given players that were already here some sort of special banner for playing the game before this update. To not give us any sort of reward for the badges we already earned over months of gameplay is lame & down right dumb. Why not at least give us something for the efforts before this update? It's not like having a special banner makes us better in PvP. Could have at least done something besides nothing Gaijin & Targem.

Edited by MontyCasper
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

who the heck cares about achievements?

It's not the achievements it's the banners you get for getting the badges. I am a cosmetic person so this update info ticked me off a bit.

23 minutes ago, MontyCasper said:

It's not the achievements it's the banners you get for getting the badges. I am a cosmetic person so this update info ticked me off a bit.

i meant this:

42 minutes ago, MontyCasper said:

to not give us any sort of reward for the badges we already earned over months of gameplay is lame & down right dumb

you said that you need rewards for achievements (i bet you meant all those MVP, unyelding etc which is in archive now)

Only patch I wanted was the one of the only ones I didnt already have. Getting 8 consecutive kills with a mandrake. I got the one for 7 but never for 8.

Ooo Cod banner type deals. Not a bad idea, gives you a reason to do the little challenges. I dont really care about it but it is kinda lame is we have already done the achievement but dont get the banner.

But o well RELICS, CHEAP RELICS PEOPLE :D

Everyone ready for 10 porc teams every game? 

• Haha 1

I know I'm excited to porc. Suck it crossout 1%.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Evan__Williams said:

Porc is the single best item in the game to own fd72e75f2e1f90d8cc666556a56cdf8b9bcbb9c1

I see your Porc and I raise you a Spark

unnamed.gif?resize=529,222

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rpek32 said:

who the heck cares about achievements?

Establishment elites with huge egos like Rob Blk, Evan Williams, Renamed, Vile Crib, and MONTYCasper.

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Evan__Williams said:

What about Malbert ?

Yeah

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, FN_2492 said:

Establishment elites with huge egos like Rob Blk, Evan Williams, Renamed, Vile Crib, and MONTYCasper.

I got a real good laugh when I read Monty on the list. The fact you say renamed and not his in game name tells me you dont even know who you are talking about.

Damn I'm not good enough to be on the list....:(

Edited by DRRPickel
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, DRRPickel said:

I got a real good laugh when I read Monty on the list. The fact you say renamed and not his in game name tells me you dont even know who you are talking about.

Damn I'm not good enough to be on the list....:(

I christen you now as an elite.

Enjoy being a “genitalia massaging-terror meta establishment shill ” 

Whatever the fck that means

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

I christen you now as an elite.

Enjoy being a “genitalia massaging-terror meta establishment shill ” 

Whatever the fck that means

Lol FN has no idea that dozen more will instantly become elite class once the update goes live. 

Edited by Evan__Williams

4 minutes ago, Evan__Williams said:

Lol FN has no idea that dozen more will instantly become elite class once the update goes live. 

We have a backlog of uranium that’s been clogging the market for over a year and a half that’s about to get spent all at or once, like holy sht I’m not sure how many people understand how few relics have been made since the beginning.

I wish the devs could add a total relics crafted counter for when the update drops, there’s about to be a whole lot of relics made at once.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VileCrib_3 said:

We have a backlog of uranium that’s been clogging the market for over a year and a half that’s about to get spent all at or once, like holy sht I’m not sure how many people understand how few relics have been made since the beginning.

I wish the devs could add a total relics crafted counter for when the update drops, there’s about to be a whole lot of relics made at once.

Haha make sure FN sees what you have been planning. Make sure his dreams are crushed when he realizes his worst nightmare that was once impossible has now come to fruition, and will soon rule the wastelands.

Edited by Evan__Williams
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Evan__Williams said:

What about Malbert ?

Please, Elitist Adjacent bruh.

(though still a meta spammer) :lol:

2 hours ago, Evan__Williams said:

Haha make sure FN sees what you have been planning. Make sure his dreams are crushed when he realizes his worst nightmare that was once impossible has now come to fruition, and will soon rule the wastelands.

Ppl are gonna love my leviathan

5 hours ago, FN_2492 said:

Do us a favor will ya? Play Russian Roulette & fill the clip. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, VileCrib_3 said:

I wonder how much Uranium is locked up in the accounts of people who quit the game. I'm guessing it's a metric SHlTton and a half!