Recommended Posts

So I like how the market is right now. But I think there should be item trading offers. (Example if I have a fire bug and willing to trade it for a scorpion, or have a cooler and want a radiator, etc)

Also if you are in a clan have a clan only market place so you can trade, sell, buy, and gift items between your clan members.

My clan is always looking for ways to help eachother out and the public market does get in the way from time to time.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BombzAwaye said:

So I like how the market is right now. But I think there should be item trading offers. (Example if I have a fire bug and willing to trade it for a scorpion, or have a cooler and want a radiator, etc)

Also if you are in a clan have a clan only market place so you can trade, sell, buy, and gift items between your clan members.

My clan is always looking for ways to help eachother out and the public market does get in the way from time to time.

This will be abused. Im sure people will also clan hop for good deals. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BombzAwaye said:

So I like how the market is right now. But I think there should be item trading offers. (Example if I have a fire bug and willing to trade it for a scorpion, or have a cooler and want a radiator, etc)

Also if you are in a clan have a clan only market place so you can trade, sell, buy, and gift items between your clan members.

My clan is always looking for ways to help eachother out and the public market does get in the way from time to time.

will be abused

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how it would be abused if it's a private market? And if people clan hop because of good deals.. makes sense. Keep your clan members happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BombzAwaye said:

I don't know how it would be abused if it's a private market? And if people clan hop because of good deals.. makes sense. Keep your clan members happy.

Member A: I’ll pay you tree fiddy for your relic/Gold paint/Legendary

Member B: Deal

Member B trades to A a relic at 0.01 coin and Member A PayPal’s Member tree fiddy. Devs are trying to limit monetary transactions (arbiter), even though it’s pretty much impossible (Look at ark trading pages, or  Destiny trials carries for example, hell there’s even a coin sites that sell you coin for real world money on crossout PC)

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BombzAwaye said:

I don't know how it would be abused if it's a private market? And if people clan hop because of good deals.. makes sense. Keep your clan members happy.

Yup till i infiltrate your clan buy the relics cheap and go sell them to my clan. Great Idea. I can keep my clan happy too buying your weapons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

Yup till i infiltrate your clan buy the relics cheap and go sell them to my clan. Great Idea. I can keep my clan happy too buying your weapons. 

That doesn’t sound bad at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being able to individual trade anyone yes I can see that happening. But just having a separate market for your clan to use. If someone got scammed out from selling their relic cheap to a new member and they bounced out... that'd just be stupidity their part. I wouldn't sell my relic for cheap anyways.

For example, I was building a firebug for a while and anyone in the clan that got firebug frags would sell them to me.. but my offer would have to be the highest on the public market. 

Idk I think adding a trading option and clan market would be a cool and helpful idea. Worth trying at the very least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BombzAwaye said:

For example, I was building a firebug for a while and anyone in the clan that got firebug frags would sell them to me.. but my offer would have to be the highest on the public market.

real

money

trading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BombzAwaye said:

So I like how the market is right now. But I think there should be item trading offers. (Example if I have a fire bug and willing to trade it for a scorpion, or have a cooler and want a radiator, etc)

Also if you are in a clan have a clan only market place so you can trade, sell, buy, and gift items between your clan members.

My clan is always looking for ways to help eachother out and the public market does get in the way from time to time.

   Player Driven Market needs to go!  It doesn't work on XBOX.  Bring in flat prices.  Targem, and Gaijin will eventually do it anyway because it will make them more money, and supply and demand will not be restricted by players, and the devs will make more money.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FN_2492 said:

 Player Driven Market needs to go!  It doesn't work on XBOX. 

remove market.

remove constructor

 

welcome to wot:noob:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.