_cottton_

Please add a "sorry" button

On 8/2/2019 at 3:42 AM, Duckett9 said:

Not a bad idea; of course, trolls would abuse it, as the reply above me sarcastically points out.

Please, I'm just flipping them a tiiiiny bit. I don't see how saying him sorry while I do it would make things worse (^:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Clebardman said:

Please, I'm just flipping them a tiiiiny bit. I don't see how saying him sorry while I do it would make things worse (^:

I still want to say sorry to the enemies....

In fact I would love to have all chat in battles.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I tried to set up a crossout discord I did actually  I thought it would help

this the link to the set up just ground level and such  sorry I have no better way to post this..

https://discord.gg/d2RZC3r

it is small now the forum but any bigger we would need to have follow people options IMO

Edited by xik4
follow button

I like the idea of adding more options to the radio dial...

Not qzuite sure whether it should just be added (maybe with alt options) or if the amount of slots on the dial should be set but one could configure it individually.

A feature I really liked in WoT was that messages could be sent with a prefix of which teammates it was meant for by having your reticule over the ally.

That way a general "fall back" could be sent or a specific "TeammateXYZ fall back" could be sent intentionally. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, His_Daddy said:

A feature I really liked in WoT was that messages could be sent with a prefix of which teammates it was meant for by having your reticule over the ally.

That way a general "fall back" could be sent or a specific "TeammateXYZ fall back" could be sent intentionally. 

That would be a plus in my book!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, fftunes4real said:

Please add a "STFU" button... 

That's why we have a mute/blacklist option :002j:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

That's why we have a mute/blacklist option :002j:

I don't know about xbox, but on ps4 that option does not exist. But i wasn't talking about chat anyway.

It was meant to answer those players who spam "defend here" or "regroup here". "Be quiet".

Well, we'll see if "sorry" is better in the long run.

i added suggestion (awaiting approval) 

"I suggest adding several other "Call-outs" to those currently available (including "Watch out") and allow players to choose which 6 they use"

why not have 10 or so & allow players to assign the ones they will use 

(will update if approved)

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2019 at 4:48 PM, *Zhetesh said:

This suggestion was "add" sorry ...

Not "replace" some of the existing for "sorry"...

:014j:

yeah, why did you put the "attention" out? It was quite usefull for incoming cloaked lancelots. But now we can atleast say sorry to the guy who was blown off in front of you, because you couldn´t warn him. What irony :burned:

• Haha 3

Bring Back 'Watch Out!'.

Best thing to do with 'shout-outs' is instead of 6 have 10.

Original 6 (including 'Watch Out!'), and add 2 custom slots.

The other 2 will be in the center of the circle, and they say 'On Right/On Left".

^^I guess that might be feasible

console users use the wheel while PC users have keys to spare in their keyb

7 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Hello!

Well, first of all, it's not anyone's fault. The "sorry" button has been asked for frequently :)

We plan to bring back the "watch out" button without deleting any of the existing messages, but this will be possible with the fast messages wheel rework. Then we plan to add the "watch out" message and one more to keep the wheel's symmetry. 

So this is what Woody had to say about the recent changes to "Watch out/Sorry". So I thought let's move the conversation here.

According to Woody the wheel needs one more command to be added to it. I would suggest adding "Fall back!", the polar opposite of "Attack!" to complete the wheel.

Most people seem to know the code behind the commands

• "Attack" - pretty self-explanatory
  • "Need Help" - again, pretty self-explanatory
  • "Great!" - "Thank you" or "I got this"
  • "Regroup Here" - come to me/my location and we'll make another move
  • "Watch Out" - "Lance Alert" etc.

"Sorry" is good for common courtesy but I feel like I can never issue a command to fall back when I realize a push is about to go south really fast, say for example trying to take a hill only to find an enemy Porcupine dude sitting atop of it. Using "watch out" make people panic and look for a cloaked enemy instead of running the other direction.

On 11/19/2019 at 4:32 PM, Spedemix said:

According to Woody the wheel needs one more command to be added to it. I would suggest adding "Fall back!", the polar opposite of "Attack!" to complete the wheel.

I still think this would be a good addition to the wheel. Nobody uses the "Thank you" command since "Great!" pretty much gets the job done.

"Sorry!" has been a great addition though. Much easier to behave like a gentleman on the battlefield. :good:

Edited by Spedemix

On 12/5/2019 at 8:37 PM, _cottton_ said:

I like trains

giphy.gif