Sign in to follow this  
Pickleberry

Clan Tag Missing

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw The Clan Tab is not populating ( endless loading error ) and when I am in battles, I am often without my clan tag of [HORN].
I do not think that my clan was "Deleted" because on rare occasions my [HORN] tag will appear in some games, but usually not.
Also, when looking at the Clan Tab I see a loading error instead of a search clan option.
What you expected to see I should be able to see my clan's profile ( I am leader ) and manage users, with the recent changes in CW I would like to maybe become more competitive in clanwars but because of this error I cannot join another clan or recruit new members.
Conditions in which error reproduce The issue exists continually, all day, and appears to have occurred recently ( 1-2 patches back )
Problem details

Endless loading error:
5jtHAtD.png

Missing Tag in Battles:
r5PuFSv.jpg

Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug Version 0.10.27.102917

• Upvote 1

they know about this since about 2 weeks...to be fixed soon-ish.

meanwhile, restarting the game fixes it. or dont get sent to the titel screen from within the game.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

they know about this since about 2 weeks...to be fixed soon-ish.

meanwhile, restarting the game fixes it. or dont get sent to the titel screen from within the game.

Thanks, didn't see anything in PC bug reports about it - saw one here on XB bug report but they didn't fill the form out right so no response.

Edited by Pickleberry

Sign in to follow this