I believe the market is faulty or controlled by a bot. Me and my Brother found an item that wasn't available for sale. IGUANA Paint. So I put my Iguana Paint up for 10k credits. He buys it and receives the item but I don't receive my credits. My item was still THE ONLY 1 available for 10k . After I canceled my Item he puts up his paint for my remaining 88.95 and I purchase it right away. He receives the 88.95 minus the tax and I get my item. We repeat the same process. This time for 9999.99 credits. Again does he receive the item but I didn't receive my money. After checking screenshots a user by the name "arbiter" received a total of 19999.99 credits within 2 minutes . The paint was THEONLY 1 available. I made a video. I am requesting herby that my brothers credits will be refunded to him for a total of 19999.99. I believe the user "arbiter" is a developer bot preventing high money purchases. That should not be happening. That can be seen as fraud. Attach you will find the video I created for demonstration. Who is to say that bot isn't also controlling the market to try keep prices up so players are forced to spend real world currency due to lack of funds. This is outrages and needs to be addressed and fixed ASAP. 

Users were 

HPPDEMON and HPPDEMON2 . This occurred 2/24/2019 at about 1000pm Hawaii time. 

https://youtu.be/-L085EmMWsc

Crossout_20190224213357.jpg

Crossout_20190224213405.jpg

Crossout_20190224213744.jpg

Crossout_20190224213804.jpg

Crossout_20190224214740.jpg

Edited by The808Bully
  • Haha 2

trying to transfer coins between accounts? you are not to do that, and the arbiter bot was added to intercept such trades.

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Upvote 3

Arbiter, is a bot, it acts from the shadows and intervene in some transactions that are consider "under suspicious".

This been said, you need to know that transfer / sales between people who know each other  (between people who as you say previously agree in the real live a price to sell/buy an item) are against the rules of the game.

This been said u soul consider what are you going to do about this post

Cheers

It work as intended.  A little costly on your part. No money transfer or buy/sell directly between friends.:yes_yes_yes:

• Upvote 1

Fragments can be traded between each other, clans use it constantly while fragments were still available. Who is to say that "arbiter" isn't also controlling the market prices in general to keep players at a minimum of credits. Working the market or not. According to Tool Tips and game description it is stated nowhere inside the game at any time that transferring money or items is illegal or against any rules. On top of all that we are paying customers and probably are both about $650 deep with a passion for this game. Problem is that a tool tip states that the market suppose to be controlled by the player. Rubbish statement. Why have a bot influence the transfer of an item another is willing to pay such amount for. Who is to say that "arbiter" doesn't hold back your legendary you had up for 7k and forces u to drop ur price . We are NOT sponsored players. We either paid or played for our fortune. If this company is to be audited due to market control by a bot so be it. We have seen companies paying huge fines for micro transactions and faulty drop rates through crates and their incomplete policies. All we request is to have the credits refunded to my brother. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The808Bully said:

Fragments can be traded between each other, clans use it constantly while fragments were still available. Who is to say that "arbiter" isn't also controlling the market prices in general to keep players at a minimum of credits. Working the market or not. According to Tool Tips and game description it is stated nowhere inside the game at any time that transferring money or items is illegal or against any rules. On top of all that we are paying customers and probably are both about $650 deep with a passion for this game. Problem is that a tool tip states that the market suppose to be controlled by the player. Rubbish statement. Why have a bot influence the transfer of an item another is willing to pay such amount for. Who is to say that "arbiter" doesn't hold back your legendary you had up for 7k and forces u to drop ur price . We are NOT sponsored players. We either paid or played for our fortune. If this company is to be audited due to market control by a bot so be it. We have seen companies paying huge fines for micro transactions and faulty drop rates through crates and their incomplete policies. All we request is to have the credits refunded to my brother. 

I have to agree in the part that this arbiter should be a more clear and we'll define actor in the market, coz this this bot the market is not a free market.

arbiter creates clones of items. He removes currency without giving it back. That money was legally paid for with real dollars through our pack purchases and shouldn't be allowed at all to be removed. 20k credits that are not available to any one anymore. instead a white item was created by that bot to prevent running out of items. A market is suppose to be offer and demand. prices controlled by a bot isn't a free flowing market. Who is to say the bot doesn't control how much a steppe spider cab is worth in the future ? max maybe 7500 ? apparently u can't build it . so without purchase of packs in the store no cabs. price will rise. Not with this bot. once its 7500 and has reached the limit it clones and creates a new cab and the original seller doesn't even know. Total control and nothing free at all. Pawns in a money scheme. 

Instead of removing credits and cloning items simply pop up a message that states "Unable to purchase due to policy" . done deal .. 

Edited by The808Bully
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

I have to agree in the part that this arbiter should be a more clear and we'll define actor in the market, coz this this bot the market is not a free market.

They will not clearly reveal Arbiter's functions because doing so would reveal ways to circumvent it's protections. 

Working as intended. This prevented a fraudulent transfer of coins from one player to another.

Peace

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

They will not clearly reveal Arbiter's functions because doing so would reveal ways to circumvent it's protections. 

Working as intended. This prevented a fraudulent transfer of coins from one player to another.

Peace

A statement of existence will do it...

I'm not asking details about how it work....

Also clarify that is not a free market coz due to arbiter that is a lie! 

Clear rules, clear information, everyone happy.

Cheers

17 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

A statement of existence will do it...

I'm not asking details about how it work....

Also clarify that is not a free market coz due to arbiter that is a lie! 

Clear rules, clear information, everyone happy.

Cheers

I have never had Arbiter appear in my Market history. You can view my profile in game to see how many items I have purchased and sold. Most players also never encounter Arbiter.

Only when offering outrageous prices does the Arbiter activate. This limited function of Arbiter does not effect the Market in any real way.

We still set the prices. We can undercut another player's sell price or make our sell price higher and wait for prices to rise within reason. Most reasonable players never interact with Arbiter.

Peace

17 hours ago, LordTutor said:

I have never had Arbiter appear in my Market history. You can view my profile in game to see how many items I have purchased and sold. Most players also never encounter Arbiter.

Only when offering outrageous prices does the Arbiter activate. This limited function of Arbiter does not effect the Market in any real way.

We still set the prices. We can undercut another player's sell price or make our sell price higher and wait for prices to rise within reason. Most reasonable players never interact with Arbiter.

Peace

Same. :lol:

Funny it is players feel they get cheated by the Arbiter, usually are the players try to cheat the system.

All we need to know about the Arbiter.

It will only react to un-usual priced buy/sell.

It will not let the market to dry up on items. This act as dummy account to fulfil players demand for items.  

It steps in if players try to do money transfer between accounts. 

It can out play any player or group of players try to corner the market. This also breed off the in game coins from those player/players. Left them with items they can only sell at a reasonable prices.

Good luck.

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Upvote 1

the market is dead for most parts, playerbase is simply too small to support this many items.

if there was no bot keeping the traders from shifting coins from one acc into the other using those barely traded items...guess what: we're gonna have coin shops in less than a week.

as long as you dont try to corner the market like you did, you will never even notice the bot.

Edited by forc3dinduction

13 hours ago, LordTutor said:

me neither, that is not the point...

Peace

Players in the majority of the cases set the prices NOT ALWAYS coz the existence is this arbiter...

Just to be absolutely clear, I'm not against the existence of this arbiter BUT it's existence should be clear and known 4 everyone, just to be transparent and real, if devs say is a free market but don't say they have a bot in the market watching some suspicious transactions, well they are not saying all the true

The fact is that, market is not a free market but a regulated one , I have no problems with that

but saying is a totally free market when is not , well I do have problems with that...

That is why I wrote, "a simple statement of recognition of existence will do..."

Player controlled Market. That is what I have heard it called, never heard it called a Free Market. Players control it, adding Coins from cash spent is player controlled and if enough players buy too many coins, then coins lose value, Less coins make prices rise, this is player controlled. Arbiter works off player established pricing and only activates when outrageous pricing is attempted. 

Arbiter does not set the average price.

Most players never encounter Arbiter. Arbiter has never appeared in my trade history.

Only a player trying to cheat encounters Arbiter. Then they get a rude surprise and lose coins. Good, that is what you get for trying to cheat, punished, loss of coins, good.

They have no need to reveal Arbiter to us. You agreed to terms of service.

Peace

Edited by LordTutor

47 minutes ago, LordTutor said:

They have no need to reveal Arbiter to us. You agreed to terms of service.

The terms this is the main issue here.

Te terms said free market/ players controlled market. And that is only partially true.

I have no problem with the arbiter a have problems with half-trues ...

Cheers

10 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

The terms this is the main issue here.

Te terms said free market/ players controlled market. And that is only partially true.

I have no problem with the arbiter a have problems with half-trues ...

Cheers

Stop twisting the aim of arbiter in place.

In the free Country I live in, that is UK.  I am almost totally free to do as I like and choose my own life style available to me. That freedom come with many benefits but there is still have to be within a set of laws allow.  I can't just use the benefits that the suit me and disregard the laws I do not agree with. eg, I can't drive a car as in "corssout" and shot everything that moves as in "crossout".

Take the game rules as the law, arbiter act as the police.  No one breaks the law, police won't need to step in.

If no one try to cheat the system. No one will notice the arbiter at all.  So how does it controlled the market? Even when it act as a dummy account to fulfil the market's need. It sell items at a normal prices players set to pay, so that the market won't dry up.

Do you think the game company would let some players to have total control of the market and destroy it?

• Like 1

Got arbiter in my history buying carjacks which tells me the market is controlled by it . A who tells arbiter how high or how low items suppose to be ? Keeping players at a steady base of pricing is a money making scheme . I bought regular priced fragment for relics from clanmembersbefore . Arbiter doesn't control who u buy from it determines an average price and that is whats wrong .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Stop twisting the aim of arbiter in place.

In the free Country I live in, that is UK.  I am almost totally free to do as I like and choose my own life style available to me. That freedom come with many benefits but there is still have to be within a set of laws allow.  I can't just use the benefits that the suit me and disregard the laws I do not agree with. eg, I can't drive a car as in "corssout" and shot everything that moves as in "crossout".

Take the game rules as the law, arbiter act as the police.  No one breaks the law, police won't need to step in.

If no one try to cheat the system. No one will notice the arbiter at all.  So how does it controlled the market? Even when it act as a dummy account to fulfil the market's need. It sell items at a normal prices players set to pay, so that the market won't dry up.

Do you think the game company would let some players to have total control of the market and destroy it?

Arbiter a police?  :lol::facepalm:

If the intention was make an analogy , and since arbiter us not mentions in the "terms of use(if the game)"...

The real analogy is than "that bot" works as a vigilant

:popcorn:

1 hour ago, *Zhetesh said:

Arbiter a police?  :lol::facepalm:

If the intention was make an analogy , and since arbiter us not mentions in the "terms of use(if the game)"...

The real analogy is than "that bot" works as a vigilant

:popcorn:

As far as i know it work against players wanted to break the game rules. It is not a "bot" to look for troubles. It acts only "if". 

For an average player like me. It is not even there.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

As far as i know it work against players wanted to break the game rules. It is not a "bot" to look for troubles. It acts only "if". 

For an average player like me. It is not even there.:lol:

As I said in the context of analogies, a:

Vigilant