MuckinAbout

My Art Builds - One more video

I came back to the forums to see if any improvements have been made.  It doesn't look like it.  But I did notice that I apparently forgot to include a link to my favourite video in this thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/2/2019 at 5:17 PM, MuckinAbout said:

I came back to the forums to see if any improvements have been made.  It doesn't look like it.  But I did notice that I apparently forgot to include a link to my favourite video in this thread.

I have enjoyed seeing your builds. I showed my wife the train car ruse. I like the builds that walk on two legs, as well.

I'm a relatively new player that enjoys building more than fighting, but I do play. I have a collection of my vehicles in the "Zaikadi Motors Inc" thread. Mine are not as impressive or amusing as yours. I just like to approximate the styles of vehicles from Mad Max 2 and Fury Road. These are the vehicles I use in battle. I'm not into maximizing my cars (such as wedge-builds and spaced armor). I'd rather make one that looks like something from a post-apocalypse-themed movie and do my best with it. I'm always happy to see that other players in the battles often bring in cars with a similar philosophy.

I'm hoping that Gaijin's latest advertising push (which attracted me) will bring in more players.

On 2/27/2019 at 10:23 AM, MuckinAbout said:

Lately I've been spending most of my time building weird and wacky art builds.  The problem is that I have limited blueprint storage, even with using the four extra exhibit slots.  I always end up having to decide which cool design to delete.  So I figured I'd share pictures of my designs here before I delete them.

Tour Limo

Reveal hidden contents

Travel Muckin Tours.  See the wasteland in comfort and style.*  Ease your aching bones in a fabulous hot tub.01.thumb.jpg.f428f782f3570b1521fb9620107

* Muckin Tours is not responsible for injuries suffered due to raiders, rad-scorpions, acid rain, toxic dust storms, falling out of the tour bus, or any other natural, unnatural, or man-made hazards.

Fixer Upper

Reveal hidden contents

Used car for sale.  It's a bit of a fixer upper, but it's solid.  Engine runs smooth.02.thumb.jpg.edfb573af270f244b51c1e14688

Radiation-free Water

Reveal hidden contents

Get'cher fresh mountain spring water here.  Best water in the wasteland.  Guaranteed to be rad free.  And this septic truck has been thoroughly clean... what?  I wasn't supposed to mention that?  Balls.

. 03.thumb.jpg.a022e873f2ef8a81454b5bea553

Food Truck

Reveal hidden contents

Hungry?  The Muckin Foodwagon is here to satisfy your needs.  We have brahmin burgers, rat-onna-stick, greep tarts, and even some rare relics of the old world: Twinkies.04.thumb.jpg.39333ac40ed8624a2d16b71ab35

Aluminum Falcon

Reveal hidden contents

What?  You've never heard of the Aluminum Falcon?  It's quite possibly the slowest piece of junk in the galaxy.  Its lack of speed is overshadowed by its ugliness, but even that is overshadowed by its overwhelming combat inability.

05.thumb.jpg.072ab0339b8b1088cb5295e16dc

Landmaster

Reveal hidden contents

This is my crude attempt to create the Landmaster from the movie Damnation Alley.06.thumb.jpg.2706950f4eabb4a3fcec574421a

I enjoyed these.