Kerry

HUD position for triple Monitor

I have been playing with triple monitors at a resolution of 5760 x 1080 for some time. The game-play is great however the HUD is a huge issue for me as its impossible to see at a quick glance. The fix would be very easy (I think!)

In the screenshot attached I have tried to show my issue. the map and the teams are on the far outer edges of the outside screens, even with the map at is largest its impossible to really see without turning my head to look over to it. I would love for these items to me moved to position 1 or position 2 (or make the positions customizable??) the RED lines show where each monitor is.

Thanks

screenshot-190228-194152.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Guest The_Godchild

I also have this same request.  Please allow us to move the mini map position and if at all possible can we get the option to increase its size overall?

*Edit* I guess you are able to resize it now but it seems to be just different sizes of small.

Edited by The_Godchild

On 4/30/2019 at 1:35 AM, Guest The_Godchild said:

I also have this same request.  Please allow us to move the mini map position and if at all possible can we get the option to increase its size overall?

*Edit* I guess you are able to resize it now but it seems to be just different sizes of small.

I agree 100% with the possibility of change  the possition and size of the mini-map. 

My case is special coz my right eye dont works and I need move the head to see it, but think everyone will find useful.

On 2/28/2019 at 5:02 PM, Kerry said:

I have been playing with triple monitors at a resolution of 5760 x 1080 for some time. The game-play is great however the HUD is a huge issue for me as its impossible to see at a quick glance. The fix would be very easy (I think!)

In the screenshot attached I have tried to show my issue. the map and the teams are on the far outer edges of the outside screens, even with the map at is largest its impossible to really see without turning my head to look over to it. I would love for these items to me moved to position 1 or position 2 (or make the positions customizable??) the RED lines show where each monitor is.

Thanks

screenshot-190228-194152.jpg

Wow, that is amazing man. Can I go to your home to play someday? :D

I bought in to the closed beta (my son did also) and I have requested this several times over the last few years.  I don't understand why they did this for War Thunder long long ago, but not for Crossout?

This un-control-able to move the mini map and only to resize out side battle or mission is very, very out of date.

For players, it is best we can physical see the mini map to make adjustment to fit to our view. :002:

On 5/24/2020 at 10:34 PM, beezerlm said:

I bought in to the closed beta (my son did also) and I have requested this several times over the last few years.  I don't understand why they did this for War Thunder long long ago, but not for Crossout?

They are very busy making packs and unsolicited garages.