Recommended Posts

0,10,26.102943

All my friends from Argentina have lag in crossout now, we can not complete the raids and play in the clan war.

Any problem with the server in Argentina?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also from ps4, and from Central America ... I'm having the same problems as in the video!
For example, in raids, every time a goal is completed it is lagged like in the video without being able to do anything, and then it costs a lot to start games by the infinite countdown.
My internet is not the problem of that I am completely sure since I can play several other games and more demanding in terms of loading (battlefield for example).
It's frustrating

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VilebloodGod said:

I'm also from ps4, and from Central America ... I'm having the same problems as in the video!
For example, in raids, every time a goal is completed it is lagged like in the video without being able to do anything, and then it costs a lot to start games by the infinite countdown.
My internet is not the problem of that I am completely sure since I can play several other games and more demanding in terms of loading (battlefield for example).
It's frustrating

 

The problem started 10 days ago and it happens to all the Argentines that I know in Crossout, all the other games work well. It's not an internet problem.
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gus_Vamp said:

The problem started 10 days ago and it happens to all the Argentines that I know in Crossout, all the other games work well. It's not an internet problem.

i will ask just once:

what do you think it is:

image.png.ea105e0a2c6359e62162023883624c

Edited by rpek32
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

i will ask just once:

what do you thik it is:

image.png.ea105e0a2c6359e62162023883624c

Hmmmm, I personally don't know,  can you tell us what it is? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

Hmmmm, I personally don't know,  can you tell us what it is? 

Seriously!?!?!?! It is a kapkan rope, obviously. smh

But you can see there is warping aside from the kapkan, too. Interestingly enough, I have been having a lot of "loss" issues at certain times of day in this same time frame.

Edited by _f0r3v3r_
Had to get in first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

Hmmmm, I personally don't know,  can you tell us what it is? 

Kapkan module from pack "Spectral Hunter". meta item for CW

 

Edited by rpek32
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol: my mistake

I saw the kapkan line in the video... but

I though that @rpek32 was talking about the numbers in the circle (meaning something else that the armo count) or something else..., that is why I ask, to be sure :002:

But besides the kapkan some lag is in that video...

I'm also in south America but don't have lag issues... Maybe my optical fiber connection or maybe coz I'm in a different country

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

about lags. my bad. havent watched till end of video. looks like loosing packets. 

for me it looks like lagswitch. but reason what causing this - dunno:dntknw:

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kapkan lasts 10 seconds, as you can see in the video I'm 20 seconds stuck. Then I have no control of my vehicle and although there are no shots from my hammer I kill a rival.
In the second battle it usually does not let me in, here I enter 4.20 and other times I enter when the rivals are killing me
This does not happen only to me, also to all my colleagues in Argentina.

I guess it's a problem on the server...
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gus_Vamp said:

The kapkan lasts 10 seconds, as you can see in the video I'm 20 seconds stuck.

i already figured that you have issues with lag and its not related with kapkan.

i have question: does players have access to ps4 file system? if yes, maybe it makes sense to look for log files then?

like pc logs:

image.png.c1571cb0e2ef6845d17321127f005e

 

im not ps4 owner so its only guessings:dntknw:

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.