Sign in to follow this  
RogueGod

Clan disbanded close this moderator

WTFM English speaking clan (PC) recruiting for Clan Wars at least 2-3 days a week. 

Requirements :

Language: English. (Be able to read and follow instructions during battle)

Prefer: 1 build over 8K power score.

Mic/Voice : Not required.

Availability: Able to play at least 2-3 days per week, during clan war timings.

New players are welcome. Please reply here along with your highest PS build details (weapons and cab)

Edited by RogueGod
Clan disbanded

Hi, I'm a new player myself and I've seen you play so I know you're a good player. I can hit 10kps with a 5 goblin 2 tred build with the icebox. I'm usually online around 9pm - 2am mountain time and in the morning through 8am-11am mountain time. 

I have a mic and while I prefer Teamspeak, I can still use Discord. 

I am mostly interested in joining because I'd like to learn and hopefully mitigate the losing streaks.

Hello Tass, thanks for the appreciation. You seem to have a good build for clan wars, only issue is none of your online timings match with the scheduled clan war timings any day of the week. Since we are exclusively seeking players just for clan wars, it would not fulfill the purpose so I am sorry to say but we can not accept you. Thanks for the interest, I wish you all the best.

Guest Nannookkslav

Hi im interested in joining a clan I am engineers level 21 and my highest powerscore build is 9912 so far. I can play 5 days a week and I have a mic too.

Hi, looking to join a clan, can play anytime you need me. Just started playing a week ago but already level 15 engineers and over 6k ps score. Username YeOldeGoat77697

Hello! Am new to game, about 3-4 weeks now. But I have builds over 8000PS. I am going to buy arachnophobia pack when it goes on sale, and will use that money to purchase an apollo. Until then, I have grinded enough to craft a few epics, mostly cannons and machine guns and one cricket, so am comfortable around 7k-9k PS. I have torero cab which seems very good so I will continue using that. Looking for a clan that is willing to accept new players. I like this game a lot and have been playing 3-4 days a week so certainly can help/attend most CW times. Please RSVP if you see this! Any specific questions I will be happy to answer. Age 20 btw, pretty friendly guy, if that makes a difference.

Sign in to follow this