Woodyrojo

[Update] [PS4] Crossout 1.54. Horsemen of Apocalypse

Okay it's the 14th and the daily reset has already occurred and the pack still isn't available on the PlayStation Store. What's going on devs?

• Upvote 1

Still no packs available the price has tanked on the market I had seen buy orders for 7000 then down into around 5000 currently 3000 it's infuriating watching the market tank like that in two hours it'll be the 15th that's a whole lot of time to wait.

Edited by Chevypimp
Typo

There soul be used  some kind "internet time" and not real world/regions time zones (I'm serious about this) same time worldwide, is the only fare way....

Maybe nextime...

Here we are on the 15th still no packs utter lack of respect for your player base I'm starting to believe some of the more negative statements made about the devs.Such a blatant disregard for the people who support your game is truly pathetic.

7 hours ago, Chevypimp said:

Here we are on the 15th still no packs utter lack of respect for your player base I'm starting to believe some of the more negative statements made about the devs.Such a blatant disregard for the people who support your game is truly pathetic.

i agree,the market on this game is way to serious for this to happen,besides were ready to pay!

• Upvote 1

It really is the game inside the game this will be my last purchase for this game if I hadn't put the money in my PS wallet they wouldn't get it.I really can't understand what is going on because I've never had this issue before with any release from them in the past and the complete lack of communication is very poor witch shows a great lack of appreciation for their player base.It's great to see some crapy 20 coin mission ooh 20 coins people who haven't received the packs yet are out thousands. 

Guest Deman13420
1 hour ago, Chevypimp said:

It really is the game inside the game this will be my last purchase for this game if I hadn't put the money in my PS wallet they wouldn't get it.I really can't understand what is going on because I've never had this issue before with any release from them in the past and the complete lack of communication is very poor witch shows a great lack of appreciation for their player base.It's great to see some crapy 20 coin mission ooh 20 coins people who haven't received the packs yet are out thousands. 

Yeah, like around 8,000 id say

Guest Deman13420

This is straight b, you said the 14th, so release it to us then, the people in this region should get some kind of freakin appreciation

On 3/12/2019 at 12:34 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Please note that when purchasing both packs the structural parts and portrait are not duplicated!

2or3 days later and still no 30 pack

• Upvote 1

I think the worst part for me the complete silence from the devs side becoming quite frustrating will be my last purchase for certain.I had tried to ask fellow players on the Xbox side if they had received both packs but they have not replied.

6 hours ago, KAWIGREENZX14 said:

We still dont have the less expensive Horseman of apocalypse pack....

No surprise. I just went ahead and bought one with coins I had. 

On 3/17/2019 at 11:18 PM, Chevypimp said:

My guess is since they said the deluxe pack will be available till the 18th it will be replaced with the standard pack.

Good guess i guess. :)

Crossout developers I can’t amour my punisher mg at all bc the 4 barrels can’t shoot down please fix skin design or I’m selling punisher  

The gun it’s 4 barrels it’s the only 4 barrels in game and it’s a bug it won’t shoot down if it’s behind a plow 

8A2AC46B-AF6C-4409-B01E-897273CEED72.thu

B48394B8-28C9-47F9-A5F3-2CA3874F868E.thu

5B5B0C06-A076-41B1-945C-CCF4990A0B9B.thu

53E4D956-BDFF-4DE6-8C5B-8A05A2589B12.thu

0BF86CF7-158C-49B5-9FEF-CDF081ECCFC1.thu

A3CFA9F2-EAB5-4932-964E-A4ED52F11753.thu

PS I tryed the lowest amour thing I still don’t get gun depression it still shoots up

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Look aspect got better gun depression and it’s a legendary lololololol

i thought your so post to amour your weapons a guess not bc 4 barrels won’t let you shoot down

EB3AD0C1-CB39-4B3D-975B-4BE5F66965BA.thu

Is that what  you wanted  crossout developers there you go the punisher is not Armoured  much better come strip me everyone bc crossout developers don’t want me to amour my punisher lololololololololololol

my wish to crossout developers is to fix skin on punisher 4 barrels won’t shoot down  if it’s behind a plow problem 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Crossout developers please fix skin on punisher so that the 4 barrels can shoot down why it’s behind a plow or I’m selling punisher 

The whole point of weapons is to amour them  I guess not with the punisher 

On 3/18/2019 at 11:09 PM, KAWIGREENZX14 said: 
   On 3/18/2019 at 11:09 PM, KAWIGREENZX14 said: 

Porcupine  or fortune?  Or both ?

The porc can use 1 block of protection in front. You can flip them to choose where you want it, but it starts as the top block

You can mount thirst under your cabin 

Punisher you cannot do either thoese things 

• Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.