Devs yall need to fix my account. I swear the bots be coming after only me when it sees me. I was just in a battle where its cannon followed and shot me and destroy my build. I don't know who or what did something to my account. But i feel like someone programmed my account for the bots to only mess with me. Can the devs please fix this because i am really not satisfied with crossout about this and im highly dissappointed.

*For example: If its like me and 2 of my fellow players coming up on a bot, it always pick me out of the crew and only has its gun focus on me. Even if i choose to drive away it still choose to focus on me because it would follow me. 

This has been going on for sometime now. And its been getting really aggravating and pissing me off.

:lol:

Bots hate Rambo!! Sorry I saw you post any then your name.:lol::lol:

Don't be a Rambo...see what I done there?...:lol:

It is true though. I bet you always rush ahead in battles.  Try not to lead an attack, be the 2nd or 3rd car on an attack line and you will be fine.

4 hours ago, Rambomill said:

Devs yall need to fix my account. I swear the bots be coming after only me when it sees me. I was just in a battle where its cannon followed and shot me and destroy my build. I don't know who or what did something to my account. But i feel like someone programmed my account for the bots to only mess with me. Can the devs please fix this because i am really not satisfied with crossout about this and im highly dissappointed.

*For example: If its like me and 2 of my fellow players coming up on a bot, it always pick me out of the crew and only has its gun focus on me. Even if i choose to drive away it still choose to focus on me because it would follow me. 

This has been going on for sometime now. And its been getting really aggravating and pissing me off.

Hello, I have a question for you, 

You say you pay with some friends and not always choose you, ok , what kind of weapons you and your friends use? ? ? ? 

I'm telling you coz I notice this too and I have seen videos of people mention some predilection in Bots choosing...

Only find it annoying with cannon bits, In my experience I notice this when I was using dual  cannons(dual fat man, or fatman and mamut), a f***** Edward with 3 judges (in tires) chase me since second one, shooting me from the other side of the map with IA aiming.. crossing the entire map ignoring other players...   And (since 2or 3 updates ago) don't matter if I hide our other player shooting Edward, Edward behave like the suicidal terminator and like me been Jon Connor...   EXTREMELY annoying... since 3 judges (2 under the frame) where really hard to strip (was better hit the cabin instead) and damage seriously my ride... or destroy me...

Also happen in high PS with dual Sara suicidal tsunami spiders.

Tips:

I notice this bots usually "choose" the stronger in PS build (stronger don't meaning necessary better if you know what i mean), AND the one with  "better" weapons according to rarity and high structure and stuff like that (so my spider with pure purple and yellow items were like a magnet to them) 

Measures I take (that might or might not work for you):

If you use cannons, Try to avoid been in the open stay near to something to used as shield...

Bots 90% if the time aim to the cabin so keep that in mind to survive the shoots...

If you are the first in been seen (of your team) the probability of been choose is high... so if you like go rush into the field, do it behind the suicidal bots in your team :lol: and if Edward shoot you from the other side of the map, take evasion maneuvers go back to your base and change the direction of your attack (usually maps have 2 "exits" of the camp)

Also try to rework your build, adding a cloak (solve the problem), or down a little your total PS, coz different PS different Bots...

If I'm using a fast vehicle I just move fast and solve the problem of been Choose, no problem there...

Cheers

If you are first on battlefield then they focus you even if not in sight.

Thats why i almost always go in with cloak.

You need a human shield.  Hide behind somebody and let the bots target them first.  The bots will focus on the first person they see.

Lead them away from your team and do your best to deal with them. Taking the bots away from the main battle will help your team.

• Haha 1