Error report
Describe problem and what you saw was fusing expanded ammo pack , theres only 4 options , but somehow after 5 fusions ive never got what i was looking for , explain now so what did you change now with fusions , are we back to old system and time to ignore fusions or im going to get back my 8 ammo packs ???? 
What you expected to see to have more ammo in pack
Conditions in which error reproduce fusions
Problem details game is full of bugs , invisible bumps , i wanna know what are you going to do with fusion issue now
Frequency of reproduction once
Time of bug 2 days ago , just after last game update

fusion result is random. so theorethically you can fuse your item for 99 times and still dont get needed result

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

So only go for easy Fusion like Cabin/Movement/Coolers/Radiators/Harvesters unless you are well prepared.

1 hour ago, rpek32 said:

fusion result is random. so theorethically you can fuse your item for 99 times and still dont get needed result

False 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

False 

so you can pick any improvement you want?

explain please:popcorn:

Edited by rpek32

11 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

so you can pick any improvement you want?

explain please:popcorn:

I explain **** 2 you 

• Confused 3

36 minutes ago, Dumpbump said:

I explain **** 2 you 

well you're not friendly person:dntknw:

2 hours ago, Robocraftman said:

So only go for easy Fusion like Cabin/Movement/Coolers/Radiators/Harvesters unless you are well prepared to waste a whole lot of value that could have bought you a whole lot of other items to have fun with.

ftfy

Explaining simple: 

Fusion works randomly, but now for a while already, You can't get previous option You had. So if You have fused the item as ''SAFE'', You won't get the ''SAFE'' with next Fusion as long as You use that ''SAFE'' item as Fusion item. But You can get ''SAFE'' option again after the fusion that followed ''SAFE''. if the item You are trying to fuse has more than 2 options it will be very pricy to get the fusion You wanted...

As an example:

You only need maximum 5 cabins to get fusion You want even if 1st fusion goes wrong the second one will be right.

But when there are more than 2 options, then like rpek32 said, with super bad luck it probably could take also 99 tries...

As from my own experience: To get Cartrige epic ammo pack it took me 6 tries, Cloak fusion I wanted took 3 tries, radar detector full range took even more, because I always went back to ''Reinforced'', but for example my 2 epic Radiators only took 1 try each, for some reason I was lucky with Thermostable option...

Fusion is simple, but at the same time expensive for a thiny bonus it gives, except cabins and modules ( Except Engines ), Cabins and most modules give high bonus in my opinion...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rpek32 said:

well you're not friendly person:dntknw:

Right 

• Sad 1

they changed it long time ago, and even if as the last one i suppose to get what i was looking for , basically they just screwed me , 4 options and 5 fusions , twice ive got same **** , so waiting for explanation , ffs , thats not how you making money GAIJIN , so when did you changed it again to old system ???? people ur strange , when did u start this game that you still know nothing , screen shots to be clear 0-02-04-3a1cf7cc1ae3c0df73b873563df14ecc0-02-04-4e4770b85815990eb57e4567237c45d00-02-04-47ad688be511287ee6e16430000cb9d50-02-04-9ee43d635e03b74a3c8b0119873da5a40-02-04-db4c32e9572807ec0272775f15c19e2f

Edited by Tomthecleaner

On 3/15/2019 at 8:44 PM, Tomthecleaner said:

they changed it long time ago, and even if as the last one i suppose to get what i was looking for , basically they just screwed me , 4 options and 5 fusions , twice ive got same **** , so waiting for explanation , ffs , thats not how you making money GAIJIN , so when did you changed it again to old system ???? people ur strange , when did u start this game that you still know nothing , screen shots to be clear 

When a angry person accused the game company making money from a part of in game system. For which is not a must, but is players own option. The best part of all that, the game and its contain are or could be for free in the first place.

If someone asked a competent question with a little manners. Sure, there are many people here do respond to it.

By the way. Random result on something is gambling.  If you cannot afford to lose, don't gamble!!:002j:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

i fused blue detector yesterday and got needed upgrade from 2nd fusion:dntknw:

all is need to know about fusion in this game:

11 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

If you cannot afford to lose, don't gamble!!

Edited by rpek32
  • Haha 1

@Tomthecleaner

if you cannot afford such wasting resources & coins

its better to avoid fusion.

on a bright side: atleast i  got needed upgrade after purchasing 2 additional chameleons:

7HAecN7.jpg

Edited by rpek32

Or...you make a chart to see the chances as I did... here are the numbers

Original Possible Fusions  % Chance with first Upgrade % Chance of using Unwanted Upgraded item to fuse Chance difference
2 50.00 100.00 N/A
3 33.33 50.00 16.67
4 25.00 33.33 8.33
5 20.00 25.00 5.00
6 16.67 20.00 3.33
7 14.29 16.67 2.38
8 12.50 14.29 1.79
9 11.11 12.50 1.39
10 10.00 11.11 1.11

The number mean if an item have 4 possible fusions to begin with as an example.  The chance to get something you hope for to use the same fused item to upgrade is still less than 10% lightly to use a non-fused item. 

The result of the chat means. Any items have beyond 3 possible to start off with are rich in game people's toys.:002j:

i see so many smartpants  around , but u just dont get it at all , fusion options were changed about year or so ago ,

there was no option to do more fusions then fusion options , if u dont understand it , means u just talking sh.. and ur not up to date 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Or...you make a chart to see the chances as I did... here are the numbers

Original Possible Fusions  % Chance with first Upgrade % Chance of using Unwanted Upgraded item to fuse Chance difference
2 50.00 100.00 N/A
3 33.33 50.00 16.67
4 25.00 33.33 8.33
5 20.00 25.00 5.00
6 16.67 20.00 3.33
7 14.29 16.67 2.38
8 12.50 14.29 1.79
9 11.11 12.50 1.39
10 10.00 11.11 1.11

The number mean if an item have 4 possible fusions to begin with as an example.  The chance to get something you hope for to use the same fused item to upgrade is still less than 10% lightly to use a non-fused item. 

The result of the chat means. Any items have beyond 3 possible to start off with are rich in game people's toys.:002j:

ur really not up to date , but u have loads to say , if ur not moderator why r u trying to be smart ?? check info up to 1 year back , theres no lotery anymore , if theres 4 options the least one is forth fusion , they r not repeating themselves if u fusing one thing all the time , check info and then come back  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Tomthecleaner said:

ur really not up to date , but u have loads to say , if ur not moderator why r u trying to be smart ?? check info up to 1 year back , theres no lotery anymore , if theres 4 options the least one is forth fusion , they r not repeating themselves if u fusing one thing all the time , check info and then come back  

Yes.....you are the very smart one.:002j:   

The chart was made after the change.  Maybe you should read in game information, how fuse items work.

Given your example as above. 4 Original Possible Fusions Options : A, B, C & D. Lets say D is the one you are hoping to get.

Your fist fusion would be 25% each.  % Chance with first Upgrade form my chat. Let's use A

2nd fusion, Not possible to result in A again.  So, B C % D each have 33.33% % Chance of using Unwanted Upgraded item to fuse, as the chart above. Let's say you have B this time.

3rd fusion, Not possible to result in B again.  So, A C % D each have 33.33% % Chance of using Unwanted Upgraded item to fuse, as the chart above. Let's say you have A this time.

4th fusion, Not possible to result in A again.  So, B C % D each have 33.33% % Chance of using Unwanted Upgraded item to fuse, as the chart above. Let's say you have B this time.

And so on and so on. 

Of cause I could be totally wrong. Want to point that out the mistake?

I do however, agree fusion to upgrade are too random.  But you are reporting it as a bug, and refusing to believe you have made an error, after others pointed it out for you.:014j:

Edited by ChopChopChop

29 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

Yes.....you are the very smart one.:002j:   

The chart was made after the change.  Maybe you should read in game information, how fuse items work.

Given your example as above. 4 Original Possible Fusions Options : A, B, C & D. Lets say D is the one you are hoping to get.

Your fist fusion would be 25% each.  % Chance with first Upgrade form my chat. Let's use A

2nd fusion, Not possible to result in A again.  So, B C % D each have 33.33% % Chance of using Unwanted Upgraded item to fuse, as the chart above. Let's say you have B this time.

3rd fusion, Not possible to result in B again.  So, A C % D each have 33.33% % Chance of using Unwanted Upgraded item to fuse, as the chart above. Let's say you have A this time.

4th fusion, Not possible to result in A again.  So, B C % D each have 33.33% % Chance of using Unwanted Upgraded item to fuse, as the chart above. Let's say you have B this time.

And so on and so on. 

Of cause I could be totally wrong. Want to point that out the mistake?

I do however, agree fusion to upgrade are too random.  But you are reporting it as a bug, and refusing to believe you have made an error, after others pointed it out for you.:014j:

where did u find this chart and when was it made , didnt see any info bout any change like this , so they just screwing ppl now , u still dont get it , as far as i remember ( and it was the reason i started fusions ) they changed options so there was no lottery anymore , u just couldnt get back to option u already had in ur item , so in ammo pack there was only 4 options , and the forth one suppose to be the one in worst scenario , dont know where did u get ur chart and how old it is , but it was defo changed about year ago 

Edited by Tomthecleaner
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Tomthecleaner said:

u just couldnt get back to option u already had in ur item

You said it yourself! You can't get the option your item already CURRENTLY have.

4 options, its 25% chance to get each -> get "safe", its 33% to get any other option -> gets reinforced, still 33% each other option, which means that if you fuse again, you can go back to "safe".

Firend had to fuse chamaleon 5 times to get what he wanted about 4 months ago, but he never got the same bonus twice in a row. Same friend had to fuse Icebox twice a month ago because its only have 2 types of bonus and he didn't got what he wanted first.

Edited by gplacco

58 minutes ago, Tomthecleaner said:

where did u find this chart and when was it made , didnt see any info bout any change like this , so they just screwing ppl now , u still dont get it , as far as i remember ( and it was the reason i started fusions ) they changed options so there was no lottery anymore , u just couldnt get back to option u already had in ur item , so in ammo pack there was only 4 options , and the forth one suppose to be the one in worst scenario , dont know where did u get ur chart and how old it is , but it was defo changed about year ago 

Can I suggest when you read.  Do read all , not just part of the whole thing.

where did u find this chart and when was it made

7 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Or...you make a chart to see the chances as I did

1 hour ago, ChopChopChop said:

That should been quite clear it was made by me. You are the smart one, right?

didnt see any info bout any change like this , so they just screwing ppl now 

Just because you didn't read it, or misreading it. It does not mean it is not there.  No, the change has not screwing anyone.

And I am not going to dig through the patch notes for you.

so in ammo pack there was only 4 options , and the forth one suppose to be the one in worst scenario

As far as I know all upgrade have the same chances. As for ammo pack with 4 starting possible fusions. You can forever try and would never get the 4th up-grade if you are unlucky.

dont know where did u get ur chart and how old it is , but it was defo changed about year ago 

1 hour ago, ChopChopChop said:

The chart was made after the change. 

Edited by ChopChopChop

Here's what the new guys never seem to understand because of misinformation from their friends. 

If you fuse an already fused item, it is no longer the previous item. You can't get what you used for the fusion. Your items don't have both previous fusion stats. Only one. And that is the one you are guaranteed not to get in the current fusion. 

With colors you mix red and blue to get purple. ....then mix purple and yellow to get brown it has all the attributes of all previous colors. This is NOT how game fusion works. 

Your current fusion is the only one you have. You gave up the old one to make the new one. Old one doesn't exist anymore like you never had it. Like trading in a car to get a new one. You don't get to say you still have the old one if it's traded. 

I hope this clears any confusion. 

Edited by submaxcw

1 hour ago, gplacco said:

You said it yourself! You can't get the option your item already CURRENTLY have.

4 options, its 25% chance to get each -> get "safe", its 33% to get any other option -> gets reinforced, still 33% each other option, which means that if you fuse again, you can go back to "safe".

Firend had to fuse chamaleon 5 times to get what he wanted about 4 months ago, but he never got the same bonus twice in a row. Same friend had to fuse Icebox twice a month ago because its only have 2 types of bonus and he didn't got what he wanted first.

when did i say "currently" , u see what u want to see 

12 hours ago, Tomthecleaner said:

when did i say "currently" , u see what u want to see 

I think that's why he inserted it in caps lock (he should have put it between parentheses tho)