WyleCoyote

[Suggestion] Gifting Scanner time option.

Suggestion, I recently attempted to purchase scanner time as a gift for a friend and discovered that is one item that cannot be gifted.  Could you please consider providing the option of gifting scanner time.   Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

• Thanks 1

Make it sellable on the market. The paying customer can sell it to get coins without grinding, the ftp player will get more resources from the grind. Win/win.

Gifting stuff away is too prone to illegal coin trade imo.

Edited by *Jomar_SL
  • Upvote 2

For any other item I would say "NEVER ! " because that would give a way to farmers to sell things.

But scanners seem to be the exception. You can't sell them and gifting it is exactly equivalent to the guy buying it himself (except for who paid), nothing goes the other way so it can't be exploited by farmers. I am all for it.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2019 at 1:58 AM, Zergor256 said:

For any other item I would say "NEVER ! " because that would give a way to farmers to sell things.

But scanners seem to be the exception. You can't sell them and gifting it is exactly equivalent to the guy buying it himself (except for who paid), nothing goes the other way so it can't be exploited by farmers. I am all for it.

its no different really then someone gifting you coins :yes_yes_yes:

I'm not sure if this could be exploited but i think it would be nice that, when you buy a 30day scanner, you can give a few days of it to someone else, but the activation starts at the same time of the main owner, so there shouldn't be any real way to exploit that 

Honestly scanners should just be a sellable commodity. You purchase a scanner, it goes into your inventory, and you can choose to either activate it (consume it and giving you its benefits), or sell it on the market for an instant cash gain, letting someone else use it.