BjKalderon

[Developer blog] The Return of the Knight Riders

6 minutes ago, dukerustfield said:

If you're saying that Crossout SHOULDN'T have a wiki, okay, maybe explain why. But that's all I'm saying.

Where do I say that?? What are you talking about??

7 minutes ago, dukerustfield said:

There should be an official, real, data-driven wiki that people can look up, or not look up, as they choose.

When I first start this game. One of the first thing I suggest for the game was to improve the website. There are few very good websites already have many of the information players need. The question should be do we need to put more resource to build another site, or just a page with all the good links and players can check if they want to.

Are the preliminary crafting requirements likely to stay mostly the same? I don't care if scrap values go up or down a bit here or there but I don't want to start pre-crafting components only to find out the builds changed completely upon launch.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, KAZASHI said:

What is the date of the Knight Rider Event?

Is it next week?

On 3/21/2019 at 8:08 AM, BjKalderon said:

And finally — the arrival of the Knight Riders is expected in early April. Get ready to meet Martin and his faithful knechte!

I'm hoping the Bastion's shield has a high impact damage/resistance to allow high tier ramming to be fun. Would definitely drop the harvester for it if it did. 

• Upvote 1

considering talers have been untradable for the past few events, please think about bringing back the daily taler challenge.

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

conosidering talers have been untradable for the past few events, please think about bringing back the daily taler challenge.

Considering talers aren't even tradable anymore, they should at least be stackable throught events. When event resources were all over the market, sure, throw them away after the timer runs out because if you hoard it and forget it you are a poopyhead, but why take away from me 199 talers/candies because I failed that last match at  the "00:01 remaining time" mark since the event will be on again at least once a year?

At least trade it with other resources since an hour play to get stuff still is an hour played to get stuff no matter what stuff you get. The event ends and POOF!? That's it?

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Considering talers aren't even tradable anymore, they should at least be stackable throught events. When event resources were all over the market, sure, throw them away after the timer runs out because if you hoard it and forget it you are a poopyhead, but why take away from me 199 talers/candies because I failed that last match at  the "00:01 remaining time" mark since the event will be on again at least once a year?

At least trade it with other resources since an hour play to get stuff still is an hour played to get stuff no matter what stuff you get. The event ends and POOF!? That's it?

talers dropped so hard bc they were tradable and everyone got a big bag of them from the daily challenges, but not everyone bothered crafting the event items so they just put them on the market for whatever price.

with them being untradable these days but the requirements for crafting the items being rather high, a daily challenge would be very welcome for those interested in crafting the new items.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

We though it was already madness? We haven't seen a thing yet. That's a compliment. ( i'm scared of explosion radius cabin for mammoth and crickets, counting that those projectiles, explode in proximity of you, no contact require). You see a rocket fly by, nope, boom in the air beside you. 1 block and a half for explosive projectiles i think.

So now, by not touching you, it will damage you more than before.

But you guys should start working on drones again. Where's the stuff for turret poppers and droners? They already became kinda lame a while back because of all the new tech and nerfs they got. So now it will be even more unrewarding. It's not like the game is getting much more skillful and their presence a detriment.

Also the DPS pool of teams seem to go up by a lot while structure and defense, stagnate and rely on borderline exploits if not clear, allowed and accepted exploits.

P.S. Now we gonna have so many op combinations, everyone should be able to get their hand on one.

Edited by SoulDeliverer
  • Upvote 1

On 3/23/2019 at 4:03 AM, pehenry said:

Like APC wheels offer explosive resistance.

under each items "parameters" it clearly states resistances etc

& a wiki is already done, in Russian, a quick translate covers most of the needed info, link to it is on crossoutDB

On 3/21/2019 at 8:07 AM, Robocraftman said:

Frankly speaking, I didn’t worry about Torero, or favorite, or any other cabin’s perk in the past, I even think Ghost can have another buff, but this time, the situation is terrible, 20% more blast radius means increasing cricket’s blast radius to 2.4 m, it is scary enough to even think about it. 

Yeah, adding a light cabin that directly buffs the current meta build? That’s a questionable choice. I’m very glad I don’t play above 7k

According to the test server videos, it seems that Pulsar has the same velocity as Quasar. If this doesn't change, it's going to kill the weapons viability, especially considering the higher ps while its base damage is only 30 higher. The slow speed also will, of course, make it to where its perk is useless so that wont compensate for the miniscule damage increase either.  Gradually increasing splash radius means nothing when the projectile is so slow that even goliaths can dodge it. The other stats and the animations looks good, but in its current state, I don't see it as being worth it. And yes, it seems odd to judge a weapon before release...but isn't that what test servers and the footage from them is for?

Edited by Steel_Artist
  • Upvote 2

On 3/26/2019 at 6:11 PM, SoulDeliverer said:

But you guys should start working on drones again. Where's the stuff for turret poppers and droners? They already became kinda lame a while back because of all the new tech and nerfs they got. So now it will be even more unrewarding. It's not like the game is getting much more skillful and their presence a detriment.

Also the DPS pool of teams seem to go up by a lot while structure and defense, stagnate and rely on borderline exploits if not clear, allowed and accepted exploits.

P.S. Now we gonna have so many op combinations, everyone should be able to get their hand on one.

You will see more Drones and Turrets again, they have made this cabin "The Call", specifically boosting Drones and Turret-usage! :)

Check it out @SoulDeliverer!!!

Check at 0:21

Edited by KAZASHI

5 hours ago, KAZASHI said:

You will see more Drones and Turrets again, they have made this cabin "The Call", specifically boosting Drones and Turret-usage! :)

It's shame the perk's worthless.

Edited by SIGMA920
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

It's shame the perk's worthless.

Adds survivability to the Cabin though, so you can keep dropping Drones n Turrets! :D

Beside survivability it also adds Power / Acceleration to the Cabin so you quicker can zoom past the enemies while dropping them!

+150 % Power and +30 % Damage Resistance at full stacks.

I am sure it will be improved if it performs less than they predicted.

Edited by KAZASHI

On 3/31/2019 at 5:49 PM, KAZASHI said:

It actually boosts the user not the drones

9 hours ago, SergeantAsh said:

It actually boosts the user not the drones

Yes, it boosts the Cabins efficiency and the drone usage-efficiency, so you can drop more drones without getting spankered.

Not only does it improve the damage resistance on the cabin per drone/turret, but also the power/acceleration, helping the drone/turrentplanter even more. 

Sturdier and faster!

Edited by KAZASHI

The ability for the new minigun seems really boring honestly. Its the exact same as the Equalizer, only it takes 10 seconds to reach full power and not 7. You guys could spice it up and change it a little bit.

"The miniguns fire rate increases the longer its fired. Maximum fire rate achieved after 10 seconds of firing."

It still does more damage after a set period of time, but now it can get louder and faster and spew out more smoke and flames as it reaches full power. Much more intimidating.

I'd say if the new plasma gun Pulsar's perk change into "for each 100m(or 75m) had been passed ,the projectile velocity become 2x faster than before"

only™ in this way this Legendry  weapon would have his sparkness on the battle field

the reason why ppl dont use Quasar gun is u need to be very close to give a direct hit otherwise its is easy to douge the blue in coming bubbole

the legi version of this kind need to "repaired" on this flaw

Edited by ADDENSS

29 minutes ago, ADDENSS said:

I'd say if the new plasma gun Pulsar's perk change into "for each 100m(or 75m) had been passed ,the projectile velocity become 2x faster than before"

only™ in this way this Legendry  weapon would have his sparkness on the battle field

the reason why ppl dont use Quasar gun is u need to be very close to give a direct hit otherwise its is easy to douge the blue in coming bubbole

the legi version of this kind need to "repaired" on this flaw

I am Agree But I would let it like this Just had this one and QUASAR the ability to do charged **** by holding left click.. the more you hold the faster it goes. Pure Simple Effective. Not too OP and most of all LOGIC man those are energy..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/2/2019 at 6:28 AM, Crunk_Prime said:

The ability for the new minigun seems really boring honestly. Its the exact same as the Equalizer, only it takes 10 seconds to reach full power and not 7. You guys could spice it up and change it a little bit.

"The miniguns fire rate increases the longer its fired. Maximum fire rate achieved after 10 seconds of firing."

It still does more damage after a set period of time, but now it can get louder and faster and spew out more smoke and flames as it reaches full power. Much more intimidating.

and of course it's the same as Cyclone

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2019 at 3:02 AM, KAZASHI said:

Adds survivability to the Cabin though, so you can keep dropping Drones n Turrets! :D

That will barely make it useable.

On 4/1/2019 at 3:02 AM, KAZASHI said:

Beside survivability it also adds Power / Acceleration to the Cabin so you quicker can zoom past the enemies while dropping them!

+150 % Power and +30 % Damage Resistance at full stacks.

Power doesn't go into max speed, it goes into acceleration which for a turret/drone build is not that all that useful unless you can't drive to save your life.

9 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

That will barely make it useable.

Power doesn't go into max speed, it goes into acceleration which for a turret/drone build is not that all that useful unless you can't drive to save your life.

Will surely help those who can't drive to save their lives!

Will be a great help for Droners/Turreteers! :)

• Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.