Sign in to follow this  
OO1O11

House of Voodoo

House of Voodoo are just starting out in clan wars, we have a good 10 players that are clan wars ready, and a few we are bringing up. We have a few spots open for players that are clan wars ready, but you must be ready. We are active and get on well, and it's a good craic. If you are interested in joining a clan that is quickly  growing and developing well, message 'OO1pandaO11' (O's not zeros) 'Nobleteamleader' or 'Bouncingspade'. Best wishes, OO1pandaO11. #HOVFTW

I’m a lvl 15 if you are interested in inviting  i play nights after 11 and weekends 

xbox handle 

LOOT THE GAME 

Edited by icrunch

Guest Bravo 1366
On 3/23/2019 at 7:31 PM, OO1O11 said:

House of Voodoo are just starting out in clan wars, we have a good 10 players that are clan wars ready, and a few we are bringing up. We have a few spots open for players that are clan wars ready, but you must be ready. We are active and get on well, and it's a good craic. If you are interested in joining a clan that is quickly  growing and developing well, message 'OO1pandaO11' (O's not zeros) 'Nobleteamleader' or 'Bouncingspade'. Best wishes, OO1pandaO11. #HOVFTW

Hey I joined your clan an last week said I left clan witch I didn’t so had to wait 3 days to rejoin an I did that today just rejoined clan an right after I joined it then said I left clan again an have to wait 3 more days how can I fix this 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this