Woodyrojo

[Update] [PS4] Crossout 1.55

On 3/28/2019 at 4:43 PM, *Jomar_SL said:

Fools day event is fun, but i believe more players would spend more time in it if rewards were tradeable.  Keep up the good work :good:

And btw i think you're wrong. If these event stickers were tradeable, more people would simply buy them instead of going for 68 wins... I know i would.

Guest Guest

Where is the signal light horn from the ambulance? It is in the game... on the ghost busters car..  why cant we get it on ps4?

Where are the replys? Console players cant post outside of console sections and dont even get replys in our sections? Starting to feel like a second class citizen. Come on! Give us a break. I'm already white, male, and straight. My self-esteem is at an all time low 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/29/2019 at 4:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Where is the signal light horn from the ambulance? It is in the game... on the ghost busters car..  why cant we get it on ps4?

The Ambulance Light is only available for the "Last Aid" Pack (identical to the "Law of The Wasteland Pack, just with different paint and different siren), which is only exclusive to the PC version of Crossout (the chances of the decor being available to players on PS4 is highly unlikely). Players with promo accounts can bypass this as they pretty much get everything in the game because it's a promo account.

Basically each platform gets its own unique variant of our PS4's Law of the Wasteland Pack.

PS4 has, well, obviously the Law of The Wasteland, which is cop style with the police siren and black and white paints.

Xbox One has the same pack but running a Taxi theme, with a taxi sign decor and special yellow and checkers paints.

And recently PC has the same pack too, but with an Ambulance theme, with the Ambulance siren and rusty white colour.

And Furthermore, the "Dude, where'd you get that car?" Brawl gets vehicles from the PC exhibition, hence why some of them were running the exclusive decor to begin with.

Edited by TBKUK

I don't really like that exclusive crap, just wish they would make 3 different vehicles then apply a police, taxi, and ambulance theme at random and sell each to the different systems so everyone has a fair chance to be able to collect all the in-game items. Maybe that's just me tho. 

• Upvote 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.