Crossout Merch cause why not?

fryS

While I was in the world outside of Crossout I saw a camo sweater and immediately thought to myself that the blood dusk paint would be the perfect thing on that sweater. I think a black t-shirt with the crossout logo would look amazing, or it may just be my love of t-shirts (the superior clothing right after pants). And someone could come up to the wearer of the shirt with the logo and ask what that logo represents, then the wearer can say, "Oh well it is the logo of the best game that has ever existed, Crossout." then the person would be curious of this so called "Crossout" game and would look it and see that that game has everything ever needed in a game. There you go another Crossout player.

(Based on a true story)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

I never understood why ppl show what game they are playing on their clothes.

Or need logos of expensive crap built cheap in china too.

I mean if you work for a company and wear their logo - ok. Or a band shirt - ok.

But its just embarrassing to wear a shirt of a game.

And its totally embarrassing to wear a shirt of a youtube channel or twitch or w/e.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, only band shirts are allowed! Anything else is blasphemy!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

...but coffee mugs would be totally cool? right...?

...How about drink holders?  Mouse pads?  Phone Cases?

Lego sets? Hot wheels sets? Meccano? Mega blocks?

Action figures - Ivy XO, Scar AB, Psycho Pete...?

Comic books? A movie franchise - (oh, someone already has the rights to that, damn you Max.)

Limited edition 'Crossout' Car runs?  Limited edition 'Crossout' weapons manufacturing?

Come on guys - clothes, phhhttt, think big!  So many opportunities....

Edited by Stoopid_noob
Spolling - werds. Embellishment

• 6 months later...

Since there is no way to get official crossout car sticker I've traced a vector file in Auto CAD and order vinyl stickers in local graphic studio.

Logo is a bit simplified because of the CNC cutter but turned out I could make it with most small details and fragments.

Rain is stopping me to put it on... I might go with "black on black" since my car is black obviously.

Here is how it turned out... not bad at all. size 300 X 85 mm

decals.jpg

Edited by chemorail
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, chemorail said:

Since there is no way to get official crossout car sticker I've traced a vector file in Auto CAD and order vinyl stickers in local graphic studio.

Logo is a bit simplified because of the CNC cutter but turned out I could make it with most small details and fragments.

Rain is stopping me to put it on... I might go with "black on black" since my car is black obviously.

Here is how it turned out... not bad at all. size 300 X 85 mm

decals.jpg

Nice job :good:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

" Well, here is my Crossout themed Room, with my Crossout PC, Crossout Keyboard and Crossout 4k Screen. I got my closet here filled with Crossout printed clothes like T-Shirts and Shoes. Further right is my Crossout bag with my Crossout posters and my Crossout phone charger. "

" Oh great and .... that game must be really good for you to love it like that. You must be a true fan with all that merch. What is it about ?"

" Well somethin' 'bout crafting and destroying ... got bored of it since it was filled with barrels and wedges so I left. Was a good game nonetheless."

" Okaaaaaay ..... (Mindvoice: Barrels ? Wedges ? Wth this dude is strange I better leave now) "