BjKalderon

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.40

Best answer

Survivors!

Please, pay attention that the "Chase" raid has been temporarily switched off for a maintenance. Stay tuned to our news in order not to miss its return to rotation!

Thank you for your patience!

Update and changes are nice. 
About event, can you make one event that is actually FUN to play? as 99% of that ugly creations are eternity old and outdated, some of them can't even move or some weapons are not functioning....

Also if u make untradable stickers its OK. JUST LET US DELETE UNWANTED ONES?! CAN YOU LET US DELETE THEM?!
I don't want girly anime eyes on my vehicles and i will never use them. SAME as some other stickers that i got from two factor authentication.... also starter paint sprays.

Just make few confirmation questions before we can delete them permanently, so no one will have problems, no one will tell that they deleted them by mistake:
* "are you sure that u want to delete these trash?"
* "if u delete this trash you will no longer able to get this again"
I don't get why you forcing us to keep these garbage in our inventory.....

(hope you will not require resources needed to delete them, will not be surprised from devs like you btw)

BjKalderon (Posted )

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Jafarson. This special brawl has been designed to be an event with unique gameplay conditions so if you don't like to take part in it (even though I would recommend it) and you don't want to get the unique rewards, then you are in no way forced to participate - the missions and raids are still available.
  • Upvote 1

Hello @BjKalderon

Thank you for this update and bug correcting, keep good work on !

However I am disapointed not being able to get an inflatable mammoth from event this year. Stock are very low and it is a really big investissment for one of the most effective armor in the game.

I want to say that stickers is not a fair reward, untadable ( well why not ?) but it will take another slot in my so tiny storage and that is unnacceptable, that's why I will Boycott this event .

BjKalderon (Posted )

You are very welcome! Regarding your point about the rewards - as you can see, this brawl is quite different from other game modes, so I recommend you to participate just to try out the new kind of gameplay;)
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, BjKalderon said:
  • Melee weapon “Harvester”. 

Changed the perk. The new version: “Deals 120% more damage to enemies under the influence of negative effects, as well as the heated parts of the car.”

I don't like it, because this change will decrease the diversity of harvester build. Now only spark harvester will be viable. Harvester with booster, other shotgun, etc will be less viable.
But I agree, harvester with old perk was newbies big nightmare.

I thought, it is a problem of immature play skill, rather than harvester itself, but well... lets see how new harvester will do in high ps battle.

Except that, I love everything. New event is awesome! New raid changes are really lovely.

I hope that this game will be more popular. I'm trying not to get angry to newbies.
Still, this game is not friendly to newbie as much as other popular games, so at least players should have kindness.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Upvote 7

wasn't in the beginning mentioned that oculus will transmit the info through radar/radio to other teammates? that would make it very useful because currently it's still nearly useless for 1 energy.

BjKalderon (Posted )

It was mentioned in the discussion below the preliminary info thread - it doesn't work this way ATM, but the addition of this option is being discussed.
  • Upvote 3

bring back:
buy/sell price in storage.
clan tags

stop messing things up
levaiatans HP messed up to
screenshot-190328-122025.thumb.jpg.4dcc5

Edited by Sasherz
changed due to christna form doesnt like certain words

BjKalderon (Posted )

Sasherz, no need to use profanity - the player list and storage prices will be fixed in the nearest hotfix.
  • Like 2

Congrats Devs u made the game unplayeble

All i see in PvP is Melee and Hammers , ur game is dying and i am the next 1 who will leave the crossout world soon enough

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

@Woodyrojo

@BjKalderon

Changes to Harvester are bad for the game, because it limits "constructor" and instead of promoting variety of builds (which is most fun part of this game) - actually forces into fixed combinations. I think it will be bad for this game. Please, reconsider this.

I think may be better change would be to add to Harvester negative bullet resistance -- in this case it will be classic stone-scissor-paper scheme -- Harvester will be still same strong against cannon+Spider builds but will be much weaker against machine/shot guns. I think it will both solve issue at low PS games, and also make High PS game more interesting - because it will make gun builds more prevalent at high PS. I am sure there are other proposal to Harvester perk which will make game more fun, not other way around....

Make game with more game mechanic options, not limit existing ones...

BjKalderon (Posted )

Strandvej, the following changes don't have any effect on the Harvester's initial damage - it is still an efficient weapon which can be mounted in a number of ways. If the following changes don't improve the situation enough, the possibility of additional tweaks will be discussed.
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, atomisten said:

wasn't in the beginning mentioned that oculus will transmit the info through radar/radio to other teammates? that would make it very useful because currently it's still nearly useless for 1 energy.

we just tested in custom battles and i couldn't see nor kapkans nor cloaked enemies, only my teammate could see it and he had both radio and radar detector. (maybe only the custom battle is bugged but it didn't work)

BjKalderon (Posted )

It doesn't work like transmit the information at the moment, but this option is being discussed.

Aegis blocks negative effects of Typhoon, Aegis blocks targeting for Kapkan, Aegis ignores spark?
Looks like if we are not all using Aegis we are missing out. Im not sure why though, i see this as a straight up buff to yet again hover players.
It just doesn't seem fair as soon as we get a tool like typhoon that can do something to stop them from moving it is again beeing taken from us. 
Why Gaijin..?

• Thanks 2

the following changes don't have any effect on the Harvester's initial damage

Ram dmg of Harvesters increased from about 350/500 with Tormentor to 1280 with Tormentor. Actual dmg dealt by Harvesters is also higher, because before, it was very hard to get and maintain 3+ stacks for dmg. So no, it has big effect on Harvester's initial damage.

BjKalderon (Posted )

Waughan27131, we will check the following situation, of course, but it's worth mentioning that the ram or collision damage also depends on the speed of your vehicle - it might be this case.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Robocraftman said:

And at high PS, the only reason harvester become strong is the Spark, it is kind of funny to force players using Spark because everyone is already using it. and 120% damage buff is a lot

You are delusional, Spark is fine and is not only used with harv, they basically destroyed harv on high PS right now and u still insists on your nonsense. They not only made the perk not work without any support weapons, but also nerfed the dmg buff, it was 200% if u don't remember, and now only 120%. And Spark drops off in second on high PS. But yeah u sure would want to nerf spark so u could use OP porcupines without limits.

Wake up dude, harv is gone for good. But i do agree with one thing, it will not change anything on low ps, even without spark it will be still a lot effective at low ps. This whole idea for this kind of a perk change is just pathetic and made without any knowlage about the current game.

Edited by szefopl
  • Confused 10
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, szefopl said:

You are delusional, Spark is fine and is not only used with harv, they basically destroyed harv on high PS right now and u still insists on your nonsense. They not only made the perk not work without any support weapons, but also nerfed the dmg buff, it was 200% if u don't remember, and now only 120%. And Spark drops off in second on high PS. But yeah u sure would want to nerf spark so u could use OP porcupines without limits.

Wake up dude, harv is gone for good.

Feel free to deceive yourself, or you want to show everyone that you are one of the players who put their Spark on some stupid health armor?

Or probably immediately get 3 charges of old Perk is not enough for you? how about make it 1200%?

• Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, FRMZT said:

Seriously, what kind of stuff are the devs smoking? This is the worst and most useless update that this game has had in a while.

-The statement that harvesters are only a problem on low PS pretty much proves that nobody who works on this game is actually playing it. Sparkvesters are the most overused vehicle combination even on 10k+ for a reason, and you just made them a whole lot stronger? Absolutely crazy! Completely idiotic!
-Hammerfalls, the second most OP and overused weapon in the game, gets a buff as well. Because Shotgunwedges needed it sooooo badly to get buffed even more? Again, devs just obviously being clueless about their own game. If anybody of them knew anything about what is actually going on, none of these changes would be considered a good idea.

-Breaker changes change nothing. You now have a slightly less fragile POS that u still cant protect in any way
-the rewards for the aprils fools brawl absolutely suck, and im not gonna play it at all this time - a notion that most players will share with me, as you are about to find out. It looks like some suits actually decided to try out how low they can go with the quality of rewards till people stop grinding them...well im telling you, nobody is gonna care about intradeable stickers. Absolutely nobody.
-oh yeah, and a couple of raid changes that nobody asked for and nobody needs...

This update essentially improved nothing, and made a lot of things actually worse! I guess im gonna play Armored Warfare for a couple days...at least they are not too dumb to balance their freakin game over there...or at least not dumb enough to actually make it worse while "fixing" it...

Not good enough!

Well Balance 2.0 screwed up the game( armored warfare) beyond.... lol The ATGM spam was real bad. I must say have not played for months now. still have over a loads of creds and exp since teh 2.0 screw up lol

7 minutes ago, Waughan27131 said:

Ram dmg of Harvesters increased from about 350/500 with Tormentor to 1280 with Tormentor.

Thats not true, u can get 1000+ ram dmg with just 2xharv and u don't need to do anything special, its even without dmg stack, it only depends on how you ram someone and with what speed, head on being one of the best methods, i can easily get even 1400 ram dmg.

13 minutes ago, RomulusS_ said:

Well Balance 2.0 screwed up the game( armored warfare) beyond.... lol The ATGM spam was real bad. I must say have not played for months now. still have over a loads of creds and exp since teh 2.0 screw up lol

AW is actually doing a lot of things right since a while, even listening to the players at times and all...its pretty amazing!
There is the Battle Pass and lootbox fiasco, of course...but apart from that, its actually a pretty good game ATM...you would be surprised. A lot of changes from balance 2.0 have been rolled back at this point, too. They pretty much only kept the good stuff from that.

Edited by FRMZT

29 minutes ago, szefopl said:

Thats not true, u can get 1000+ ram dmg with just 2xharv and u don't need to do anything special, its even without dmg stack, it only depends on how you ram someone and with what speed, head on being one of the best methods, i can easily get even 1400 ram dmg.

Sounds...well balanced... :014j:

Edited by FRMZT
  • Upvote 4

Nice update!!! I feared the harvester would get a nerf (which would break the balance as its the main counter to duel aegis hover) but instead getting 240 % damage after 5 sec, it gets 120 % right away, sounds right to me. That means also tracks and meat grinders gonna be way more effective now against melee as it should (cause of their high HP pool).

The buff reverse speed to tracks and meat grinders is a nice one, could those parts finally become as competitive as the others?!

Oculus is also interesting, its finally gonna be worth using it without being OP (150 detection range).

Are the other brawls still gonna be available during this April fools one?

BjKalderon (Posted )

Yes, other brawls are also available along with this special one. As for your point regarding the reverse speed - those movement modules are different from others but the following change indeed should increase their efficiency.

Devs you say

" Survivors will receive unique commemorative rewards (decor and stickers) for completing special tasks related to the brawl. "

where is the decor please .....

and to get balck & white stickers... where is the fun ?

i only like the pink mouth after i stop this cause long and boring sorry but is not terrible

BjKalderon (Posted )

Those stickers are unique ones and they can be applied to your vehicle in a number of ways - but we will discuss other possible rewards for the future events;)
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FRMZT said:

AW is actually doing a lot of things right since a while, even listening to the players at times and all...its pretty amazing!
There is the Battle Pass and lootbox fiasco, of course...but apart from that, its actually a pretty good game ATM...you would be surprised. A lot of changes from balance 2.0 have been rolled back at this point, too. They pretty much only kept the good stuff from that.

So I should give it a try again? Do you play much AW? if so is ur ingame name the same as here? I look ya up :)

• Upvote 1

I think I'm going to play Sekiro for some time. This update makes me believe that they fired the old dev team and hired a bunch of devs from Freejam. No, even Mark Simmons himself will not balance a game in this way.

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Blasphemon said:

Thanks for update.

Do the stickers take space in storage? 

stikers dont take space in storage

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Robocraftman said:

Or probably immediately get 3 charges of old Perk is not enough for you? how about make it 1200%?

Never said that, but it is a HUGE NERF and this is a fact, so stop pretending like its nothing, now it is not enough to chew thru many high ps cw builds, another fact, before u do this, u will be dead, that is if they don't strip your spark before, but they will knowing its the only thing that gives u any bonus. And on small harv/spark build u cant hide it well enough so your armor story is just funny.

I don't really care, i can afford any other good cw build, i don't play harv on low ps, i just don't like mindlessly destroying hardware, be it weapons, modules or anything else. But looks like u like it, providing it helps u hypocrite.

Sorry but u wont get spark nerfed so u could spam OP porcupines as u want, not gonna happen, deal with it, spark is one of the best balanced support weapons in game. But hey, if harv is dead on high PS, by your understanding, spark will also not be used, yeah, u can spam your OP porcupines now..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2