BjKalderon

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.40

Best answer

Survivors!

Please, pay attention that the "Chase" raid has been temporarily switched off for a maintenance. Stay tuned to our news in order not to miss its return to rotation!

Thank you for your patience!

9 minutes ago, Komun1sT said:

your maths game is weak.

lemme break it down for you

before - 200% extra damage after 5s, no spark required

now - 120% extra damage no delay BUT spark required

SO

before - stacked damage with perk was 40+80=120 after 5s

now damage is 40+48=88

how do you not see that this is a nerf?

Honey the problem is not a nerf or a buff; the problem is that harvester is the most abused weapon in this game right now. You see them at almost every PS. The other legendary weapons can be avoided at certain PS but harvester is everywhere and this is the problem. So the point is that this change will not affect the gameplay that much. <3

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

its absolute trash everyone steals your kills, 1v2 all the time im going to get a stroke from this

repair dmg system you get like 0 points for white dmg that means if you destroy weapons of 3 guys you get like what 200 points and the ones that just finish them off dealing dmg to cabine get all the points 

• Like 2

hoda02 and all interested
I have been saying that the point system is broken in this game. Sometimes you win a match and you get 20 point and sometimes you just steal 1 or 2 kills and you get MVP; but honestley I don't think this will be changed it has been always like this. The best thing you can do is just get the minimal 40 points and forget about the point just focus on wining the battles. <3

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

where the names off clans

i have new clan step and no any player use chat off clan search

now what will ask all if they in clan first it's really hard and boaring will make all players hate me sure i can't remmber all names will ask ,ask and got block from all who in clans or n't

1 hour ago, Komun1sT said:

your maths game is weak.

SO

now damage is 40+48=88

You did great work to show your ignorance.

Let's see, if there are two plans for you to select:

A: I give you one coin per day and double the amount every day.

B: I give you 10 coins per day.

Definitely, you will choose the first plan because after a certain amount of time the yielding of plan A will greatly surpass the plan B.

But what if currently you are starving to death, need 5 coins to buy some food or you will die today? Will you still consider plan A as a better plan?

------------------------

The situation on Harvester is just like I mentioned above. If you can gain 120% damage buff immediately and paralyze the enemy by destroying half his wheel/frame in a short time, why will you want a greater damage buff which will slowly grow in time? don't forget 5 seconds are more than enough to crack your head under high PS. And not to mention that you may accidentally be bumped off and have to stack the perk from 0 again.

Frankly speaking, only in the rarest situation that you can see a harvester build keep chewing a target for more than 5 seconds. In the past, I have the confidence on occasionally get rid of harvesters before it stacks up to 3 charges of perk. But now it will immediately have 3 charges of the old perk when the harvester reaches you and deal significant damage. and that damage may deprive your movement part, destroy some hardware or your frame, preventing you from running away, isn't this scarier than stacking up 40% damage buff per second?

I sincerely hope you can master Crossout by holding a calculator and having fun holding math class to the enemy, but the tactic always says no.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Komun1sT said:

your maths game is weak.

SO

now damage is 40+48=88

before - stacked damage with perk was 40 + 80 = 215.1296 IN 5 s ( 40 + 40% + 40% + 40% + 40% + 40% ) or 40 + 80 = 280 ( 40 + 40% x 5 ), i dont know if it counted the basic or the accumulate damage

now damage is 40 + 48 = 480 IN 5 s ( 88 x 5 )

therefore the Damage Per Second of old harvest was 43 or 56 now is 88

In conclusion the harvest was buffed from 4k PS up ( if I wasn't wrong to calculate )

Having said that it scares me to think the combination of 2 harvest + draco + tormentor + ghost cabin + chameleon for a 545% of damage if the ghost succeeds in exploiting the 10 seconds of invisibility

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

revert harvester changes and fire whoever was involved with it...ASAP

my harvester + spark under 5k ps feels like a multiuse lancer...all this changes did is ruining high ps dual harvesters + spark...once you lose spark you are useless

and while dual harvester + spark got better for chases...it got worse for invasions

and this is exactly what i already told you when you released those stupid news about these stupid changes

also stop listening the ret4rds that post on your stupid forum...harvester was fine how it was...at any ps

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BobSnakePlissken said:

also stop listening the ret4rds that post on your stupid forum...harvester was fine how it was...at any ps

Classy.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Did you all really playtest this brawl this year? So many models from last year simply don't work! Build with a porc that cannot deploy due to hitboxes, kapkan on another build does not work again, hitbox. There are several others like this where have the weapons are not working due to hitbox changes/structure updates since last year. This would be as fun as last year, but running around in a build where half the weapons work fighting ones that don't have the issues is rather annoying.

• Upvote 2

there are (& has been) a lot of Harvester talk,

there are counters like using distance, radar, teamwork etc. to counter some weapon/gear if you want to try, 

however there e is an ongoing issue of many who would prefer to do nothing but complain, 

- Kapkans get beaten by map use, under-slung bumpers/spikes/blades/hatchets, shivs/meat-grinders, teamwork,

even the lowly goblin can strip a harvester off, 

- Hatchets can strip entire frames with a ram, & demolish harvesters regular & the shear number of players complain who do not even attempt to defend their builds against any melee/ramming is astonishing, even with harvesters removed -  those players will still struggle against the remaining melee, harvester wrecking you is the symptom - the cure is learning from that failure & remembering to make changes to avoid it, like it's range is Zero, cloak lasts 7-10 seconds so counting works with minimap to anticipate the enemies position, 

having trouble with a weapon/mechanic try using it, ask for advise, adapt & survive. (& was it the harvester that killed you or the friendly teammate blocking your retreat? etc)

Choosing to run a compromised build is your choice, having to compromise is required to play XO, Not all builds work all the time, many are very situational, many need team work/support, & some just suck, or are just too fun to be worried about win rates, 

if you choose to avoid or acknowledge the Meta you are responsible to try countering it with ya smarts, relying on dev's to fix something you do not like also affects you teams effectiveness

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

This "event" is terrible. Vehicles are totally unbalanced and half of them have weapons that don't fire due to something blocking it. Was this something thrown together over the weekend? 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, SpeedLocked said:

there are (& has been) a lot of Harvester talk,

there are counters like using distance, radar, teamwork etc. to counter some weapon/gear if you want to try, 

however there e is an ongoing issue of many who would prefer to do nothing but complain, 

- Kapkans get beaten by map use, under-slung bumpers/spikes/blades/hatchets, shivs/meat-grinders, teamwork,

even the lowly goblin can strip a harvester off, 

- Hatchets can strip entire frames with a ram, & demolish harvesters regular & the shear number of players complain who do not even attempt to defend their builds against any melee/ramming is astonishing, even with harvesters removed -  those players will still struggle against the remaining melee, harvester wrecking you is the symptom - the cure is learning from that failure & remembering to make changes to avoid it, like it's range is Zero, cloak lasts 7-10 seconds so counting works with minimap to anticipate the enemies position, 

having trouble with a weapon/mechanic try using it, ask for advise, adapt & survive. (& was it the harvester that killed you or the friendly teammate blocking your retreat? etc)

Choosing to run a compromised build is your choice, having to compromise is required to play XO, Not all builds work all the time, many are very situational, many need team work/support, & some just suck, or are just too fun to be worried about win rates, 

if you choose to avoid or acknowledge the Meta you are responsible to try countering it with ya smarts, relying on dev's to fix something you do not like also affects you teams effectiveness

You assume those who complain haven't tried countering them. Unfortunately, dual harvesters can...or at least, could (idk about now) brute force past even train plows, especially against those with explosive based weapons...since harvesters doubled as shields against them. And yes, people know how to use the radar and map, but once the harvester cloaks, its all guesswork from there. You see, cloak is one of the key issues and as long as it is the way it is, "They have to get close, so it should be super strong!:" is a completely irrelevant argument as it's all too easy to get close in this game, especially with most of the map design.  In order words, its far easier to get close then it is to gain distance. Teamwork  also only works against harvesters if they're foolish enough to charge your team alone. You see, teamwork cuts both ways. The enemy has a team of their own and I've seen far too often of where my teams had to deal with 2-3 harvesters at once.

Game developers are responsible to make changes when a meta lasts for too long. Anything else will just lead to stagnation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steel_Artist said:

You assume those who complain haven't tried countering them

i assume those who are new may have valid concerns, others have been spouting the same toxic complaints for over a year with no effort to adapt their tactics or builds to ANY meta, including harvester, & continue to spread discord to newer players instead of using their knowledge to educate & assist the community to enjoy the game.

teamwork cuts both ways.

teamwork does indeed cut both ways & friendly helpful teammates have Assisted in my death involving harvesters significantly, boxing ya in, forcing you into a harvester, panicking when getting harvested by pushing teammates or not being situational aware, etc

there is a difference between using the map & using it well, between spotting a kapkan or lancer & letting the team know or blocking a teammate from hits when de-gunned Instead of leaving early,

Game developers are responsible to make changes when a meta lasts for too long. Anything else will just lead to stagnation

yup...wedges...and wedges & maybe some wedges... somewhere someone created the wedge, wedge works, players copied it, stagnation created the Meta

much of today's meta is adaptation to the meta of yore, legs for maneuverability & survival in CW, spark became popular to cope with homing spam, sidekick/fuze/drone/turret spam, kapkan added to slow the fast meta, etc the game is a growing developing beast, players choose to stagnate, to find a comfort zone & push back when it "suddenly" fails,

especially against those with explosive based weapons...since harvesters doubled as shields against them

This was pointed out by harvester players as being an issue (undesirable) as soon as it was changed. we suggested that the explosive resistance should be limited to non player controlled explosions only, from modules only, not be a blanket all incoming explosives & self-destruct etc

The melee epidemic just got worse if anything In this latest cw session. The "nerf" to low ps harvesters is a buff to the already borderline OP harvester at high ps. All harvester builds already use a spark, the only thing that changed is now they are hiding the spark under the frames. Result? Harvester melee hit way harder on the charge and deal damage much more consistently.

When in your average 3hr CW session you are seeing 90% of the enemy teams running 3-4 melee/flamer builds (all with spark) you know there is a problem. 

Spark needs a very urgent rebalance at this point it's just an I-win button vs hovers/cannons for any melee, and worth double it's powerscore in utility alone.

GET IT TOGETHER!

• Upvote 1

You guys don't even test those BS before adding them to the game?

screenshot-190328-233728.thumb.jpg.1137dscreenshot-190328-234954.jpg.6b9466d4442

• Upvote 3

I just came back from four hour CW session.

Nothing has changed with full melee teams still steamrolling any kind of team that has not been created to directly counter full melee teams.

At least if you now have the low-PS under control (maybe?), you can recheck the statistics in high PS and CW.

I don't know, based on what I saw today, I don't think this rework is not going to be enough. That's just my guess. :dntknw:

The rest of the update looks great. I gotta try these reworked Raids, these raid tweaks look really promising.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Wrote 2 posts, after 14 hours they still "pending approval"
Things u'll see only in Russian game.....

Does anyone else seen on any forums that post is on hold and awaiting for approval? 

• Sad 1

So far with my tests so i can say this BS is not a Harvester Nerv IT was a buff, low PS Harvester still wreck anything if Not better as before and high PS Harvester have now insane ram damage, really gj devs. And for the event, better Check next time the Cars first some of them are pretty much useless.

Edited by Draco_Night
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

repating some storyline missions in adventure is nice...but reward is still significantly lower - 15 instead of the initial 25.

also it has been the same mission twice for me.

please make storyline/repeated storyline missions count into the 20 adventure tasks weekly challenge.

mvp/unyielding patch bug - still unsolved

harvester change...so now even the initial ramming damage can be buffed with sparks, which 99% of harvester users have installed anyway. boosted sparkvester sounds interesting.

the increased reverse speed on tracks will be fun for sure.

the new design of the survivor debriefung tab and the change to the plateau in founder's canyon could have been mentioned in the update notes

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Upvote 2

Those who say that there is a counter for this there is a counter for that: This is not the point the point is that a lot of stuff in this game is just abused; it forces you to build something specific and only use that. And for teamwork that is a joke. Most of the time it feels like 15 vs 1 for me. Most of team mates don't even read what you say not to mention that nobody does what you say; they just mind their own thing and I end up with half of the team dead in less than 1 min. The whole point of this game is to build whatever you want; but right now you are forced to build the same things just because some players abuse the game. Yes it is easy to blame the devs for everything but the real problem are the players who actually use this stuff just because they can't win in a fair fight. And I am pretty sure that those who complain about something they use another thing that is just abused. <3 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Trashmaster66 said:

Those who say that there is a counter for this there is a counter for that: This is not the point the point is that a lot of stuff in this game is just abused; it forces you to build something specific and only use that. And for teamwork that is a joke. Most of the time it feels like 15 vs 1 for me. Most of team mates don't even read what you say not to mention that nobody does what you say; they just mind their own thing and I end up with half of the team dead in less than 1 min. The whole point of this game is to build whatever you want; but right now you are forced to build the same things just because some players abuse the game. Yes it is easy to blame the devs for everything but the real problem are the players who actually use this stuff just because they can't win in a fair fight. And I am pretty sure that those who complain about something they use another thing that is just abused. <3 

for your everyday pvp i recommend some chill pills. no point getting yourself so worked up over another team of randoms falling apart.

at 10k battles you should have come to that conclusion yourself...

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.123ddd959648cf7b98b2fbc7

please also check the alignment of the player names.

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2