Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.40

Best answer

Survivors!

Please, pay attention that the "Chase" raid has been temporarily switched off for a maintenance. Stay tuned to our news in order not to miss its return to rotation!

Thank you for your patience!

Why would you repeat storyline quests for useless currency for useless weapons? I don't think its worth our time. If devs add more useful weapons in that faction to craft, then ok.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, forc3dinduction said:

for your everyday pvp i recommend some chill pills. no point getting yourself so worked up over another team of randoms falling apart.

at 10k battles you should have come to that conclusion yourself...

Do you realize that this answer has nothing to do with the whole idea of the topic? I just explained that teamwork is not a counter for anything. Please next time read the topic then think about an answer and only then write it cupcake. <3

17 hours ago, Steel_Artist said:

Builds like this says hI.

screenshot-190328-122624.thumb.jpg.4b3bc

As you can see from the screenshot above, which I've found within like 5 seconds from the exhibition (there are several), it is still easy to make a low ps harvester build with spark. (And that one even has cloak) You guys really need to understand that the root of the low ps battle problems is how flawed the Energy=PS system is. Unlike most weapons, harvester can work fine with just one as long as ps doesn't get too high and it doesn't require radiators, coolers, engine or anything like that. Because of it only costing 4 energy, it's ps isn't high either.

And that's ignoring the fact that they don't even need the extra damage at those ps ranges.

At higher ps, their damage bonus will be instant (as nearly every one of them uses spark anyway), but it's not as high and their extra damage can be cut off by destroying the spark. That will have its own problem since spark has TWO perks, but maybe it'll bring them down a little as this harvester meta has been going on for far too long.

Yup that's what I said but I highly doubt the Dev team cares, after all, they buff melee cause no one was really using their fave type of weaponry! And then this buff and the so call nerf-buff lances lol

Thank Crossout TEAM nice JOB from my opinion YOU made from the HammerFall a - "  FALL " and you CREATED a Breaker that is Broken WORTH for nothing . I was a HammerFall Player but now I just SOLD them I`m not crazy to run 400 M in the map just to reload one time X2 SHOOTS just to run back and run a nothe 400 M to recharge , from my opinion the ThunderBolt it`s better now Than the HammerFall and the GOBLIN`s no comment they are more META than all the ShotGun`s , think that whit the Energy that I spend For The HammerFall I can Create a BUILD just with Goblins and I Kill Faster The Enemy Whit That Ammount of Fire Power . , Thanks LOT you make PPL go for the Cannon BUILD`s GG Keep It Like This . , and A nother Thing It`s whit the appearence Skins from Weapon I dont see the point of makeng them not Tradeball you have to think that YOU lose more money whit this just because are a lot of ppl that dont add REAL money in to the game and they can acces those things to MARKET to get them , witch means that the ppl that add money in to the game they can BUY them and sell them , witch converts in to more benefite for the Crossout company , takeing them out from the market  it`s a benefact for all the parts - 1 Crossout team , 2 The one that BUY`s them and sell them on MARKET and the - 3 one it`s for the one that buy`s them and all parts are happy . HOPE you get my DRIFT 

• Upvote 1

harvester/spark team on CW (4 player with same builds )

solution one : push backspace at start

solution two ; cry

solution free : uninstall this game and go play an other game

my little team no have a porcupine , in my head is the only real solution to counter 2xharvester + spark .... the CW game vs this type of build are just impossible to play .... no fun ... no time to do something cause they destroy build in 15 seconde ... mine layer are usless .... ml200 are usless .... bigfoot are usless .... radar are usless ( you only know when they put her camo ) oculus is hard to use because  the system need to see 3 info at same time and we are not a robot ...  if you put 2 tsunami with 2 traincounter chock you no have a life and if you want have life you can't put this counter chock for have a little chance to fight and maybe put off the spark or whells and maybe get a win

please do something cause CW are near to be impossible when all people going to play only this cause they no have an other solution to get win

at this moment we play vs this type of team on 2/5 match

Solution to counter this for you in my opinion : all player in team CW match must play just different weapon and maybe fun and fairplay can back

Edited by LOoD
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest TR_ColHoxton

Harvester perk changed?

NICE! No more HIGH quality vehicle destruction in the seconds.

I feel nice today!

And umm JUNKBOW is ultimate killing machine if you <4000 PS. 

Thanks for reading me. Have nice day!

2 hours ago, LOoD said:

solution two ; cry

my little team no have a porcupine , in my head is the only real solution to counter 2xharvester + spark .... the CW game vs this type of build are just impossible to play .... no fun ... no time to do something cause they destroy build in 15 seconde ... mine layer are usless .... ml200 are usless .... bigfoot are usless .... radar are usless ( you only know when they put her camo ) oculus is hard to use because  the system need to see 3 info at same time and we are not a robot ...  if you put 2 tsunami with 2 traincounter chock you no have a life and if you want have life you can't put this counter chock for have a little chance to fight and maybe put off the spark or whells and maybe get a win

please do something cause CW are near to be impossible when all people going to play only this cause they no have an other solution to get win

Solution to counter this for you in my opinion : all player in team CW match must play just different weapon and maybe fun and fairplay can back

Option 4: git guder. 

There is no reason the developers should change the game for players that have invested nothing into it.

If you can't beat a full melee team you need different builds, a different team comp and better tactics. 

Always use an epic radar detector.

Get kapkans. 

Bring aspects, tacklers or helios... Something you can use to get decloaks on incoming melee so they can't rush you invisible and have to deal with your kapkans.

You know what else hard counters melee? Simple shotgun wedges... Yup...

Seriously, melee can be an issue for sure, but not that big of an issue.

Certainly not enough of an issue to warrant all the ridiculous complaining about it.

Get more parts for more builds so your are actually ready for clan wars and get better tactics.

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, forc3dinduction said:

image.thumb.png.123ddd959648cf7b98b2fbc7

please also check the alignment of the player names.

i notice that too , i though something changed with my screen resolution .

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, LOoD said:

solution two ; cry

I don't play clan wars for this reason people abuse some items and then become an problem , i know that lot of people started to use kapkans to stop harvesters and is working if all 4 of your team have kapkan but then other people complained already that there is too much kapkans in clan wars so another problem  , in my opinion game is fun when players have different builds and most important thing everyone must build his own car and not copy or download them from exhibition because will be like u said 4 harvesters builds all same builded because are copy of original player who post it on exhibition .  I like crossout but sometimes i want so bad to uninstall game because of other players . but i know 1 thing for sure ...once crossout will end and server will close i will never ever go again in an online multiplayer game , i will stay with my single players games with great story and where nobody can cheat or abuse the game to take advantage over other players :) 

Edited by RYANCQQPER
  • Upvote 3

Le 15/03/2019 à 11h07, FRX23 a déclaré:

Spark

must not destroy the barrels of porcine like fortune, because the porcupine against a Spark

Can not do anything else if it destroys itself even shines and can not even defend against all a simple legendary weapon that has a lot of advantage it touches far and wide and several targets in continuous without ammunition and it prevents pocupine to play otherwise are destroyed car user and other players at nothing

Edited by intouchable_FR

This update is really fun. Glad you guys brought back the Fools' Brawl!

It is going to take some time for me to ascertain the deeper effects of the balance changes and how effective they are.

But I can already say you have nerfed many Harvester builds that were intended for High PS raids.

And you actually buffed Harvester at the lowest power scores that it can be built at with an accompanying item (draco, aurora, spark, etc.). Having a time delay dependent on extended contact at least slowed some of these builds down. Builds that already used spark, for example, are even better now with the time delay removed.

The above observations on balance so far are just that.

Spoiler

Additionally, I was being generous in not using Spark with my harvester at the behest of all the forum whiners. That time is gone now, as I have been given no other choice when using Harvester. Luckily for the sullen few that hate melee, it is not my main. I hope you enjoy the "nerf".

As for the raid changes, I can say it has made Perimeter Breach and Data Theft fun and dynamic to play again. I also like the changes for Steel Cradle.

I like the temporary sticker offering, but it reminds me that I really think you should be adding these kinds in to the store and expanding it on a more permanent basis. I get that pushing limited seasonal offerings may force impulse movement on these items, but I truly believe you could benefit from more long-term incremental sales, as well. Maybe instead of removing items from the store for purchase, you could retain them at a higher retail after the "temporary" period.

Just my two coin.

Thanks for all the hard work, dev team.

• Upvote 1

I get the Impression that few are impressed with the update. I'm a new guy, so I can't really tell the difference. Does PVP suck worse? IDK.  To me it has always been a bit overwhelming. Before the update I got a few tips from a couple experienced players on builds and sever choice that helped a lot (thanks, LordTutor and rpek32) and that made a difference. I've actually had fun playing lately. I hope the update didn't ruin that progress, but I don't have any of the items that were effected by the update. I do get assaulted by them plenty though and I can't really tell the difference. Maybe there is an up-tick in the regularity of people with harvesters. I can say it does make a difference who uses them. I don't always loose vs a harvester. Usually. Not always. Surprise is what gets me, usually, and that's not an advantage that is exclusive to harvesters, but they depend on it a lot, I think.

Full disclosure: I haven't played much PVH (player vs harvester) since the update. I have already learned to avoid it somewhat, and I have been enjoying the new brawls instead. I like the unique stickers. I'm impressed with the new customization pack they came out with too. The artwork is classic, IMO. I can't tell if it looks like Disney or Warner Brothers more. It's the perfect apocalyptic tribute to some of the best in  "atomic age" animation and propaganda, I think. They give the game a more defined and outstanding character, IMO. I'm happy to win them for playing, and I'm glad the new brawls didn't use that miserable system they had with that last event (that tank thing).
Dude, seriously, where did you get that car? Being new(ish?), this brawl is hard because I'm not familiar with any of the weapons. I'm lost(ish?) most of the time, but is does give me a chance to get familiar with a lot of expensive game mechanics before I actually commit to acquiring them. So, that's been a good resource for understanding how the game works...and doesn't. The builds are very creative, I think. Obviously silly fun. I Like'em and the stickers too. Thanks, Devs. Bully artwork, as usual.
I have done some of the raids, though. They seem like they're not done cooking yet. I'm too green to make a proper comment on how they need work still, but I'm sure somebody will let you know. I've noticed a cheat where the bad guys just kept coming single file around a particular corner and our team just sat and gobbled'em up, game over. Delicious. Thanks. I'm not sure if I could reproduce that mechanic or not, but that's how it went that day. I think I like the faster pace the raids are at. It stays pretty busy. Good for nimble vehicles like mine I'm also glad to see the opportunity for rude players to display their colors has been nerfed a little by changing the tasks. Good idea.
The launcher seems a little bugged for me now. I get an error message when the game loads now, but it is inconsequential when I close it and the game still runs fine. It could be on my end, but it is new. I could submit a bug report, but it doesn't effect my game play at all, and I'm not likely to change my security protocol to make it go away, so whatever. I get an error message when I close the game too. Obviously, that doesn't  effect my ability to play the game either. Here's a screenshot.

SavageLife-06.jpg

SavageLife-07.jpg

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Trashmaster66 said:

I just explained that teamwork is not a counter for anything.

Exactly. If a build requires a team to "counter", then surely, that indicates a problem.

Also:

screenshot-190329-121532.thumb.jpg.8db70

Yes, that's 652 ram damage. Against melee resistance legs, from a basic sparkvester that doesn't have any boosters, tormentor or any dracos. 

Edited by Steel_Artist
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, RaifSevrence said:

Option 4: git guder

There is no reason the developers should change the game for players that have invested nothing into it.

If you can't beat a full melee team you need different builds, a different team comp and better tactics. 

Always use an epic radar detector.

Get kapkans. 

Bring aspects, tacklers or helios... Something you can use to get decloaks on incoming melee so they can't rush you invisible and have to deal with your kapkans.

You know what else hard counters melee? Simple shotgun wedges... Yup...

Seriously, melee can be an issue for sure, but not that big of an issue.

Certainly not enough of an issue to warrant all the ridiculous complaining about it.

Get more parts for more builds so your are actually ready for clan wars and get better tactics.

you make my day man ....  check how much war i do after use your brain ;) and mine layer = Kaplan but vs 4 spark player is just usless

and when i say little team it's because we never get relic same like porcupine

thank's for your help and have a fun

14 hours ago, Jafarson said:

Wrote 2 posts, after 14 hours they still "pending approval"
Things u'll see only in Russian game.....

Does anyone else seen on any forums that post is on hold and awaiting for approval? 

How do you check? I thought I posted on this thread asking devs about the possibility of statistical regression analysis on PvP games but it's not in my activity nor can I find it here... in this ever growing thread.

Breaker needs it's fire angle fixed, should be the same as other shotguns, and the perk should be "every third shot" get a boost. Animation should be the top barrel 1 then 2 fire then the third both lower barrels.

That would solve it nicely

4 hours ago, LOoD said:

you make my day man ....  check how much war i do after use your brain ;) and mine layer = Kaplan but vs 4 spark player is just usless

and when i say little team it's because we never get relic same like porcupine

thank's for your help and have a fun 

The fact that you are here complaining about this is itself all the evidence good players need to know you are not good. 

If you were good and your clan was good you could defeat a full melee team. There is only one map in the cw rotation where melee has a true advantage and that is old Town.

None of the other maps offer enough covered approaches to grant the same advantage.

Aspect spiders can 1v1 harvester spark builds if the spider is built right.

If you get hit from a bad angle, that's an issue with every build in the game vs melee, but that's tactics.

If you get double teamed and your own team isn't there to immediately support you that is yet another issue and again, tactics.

I'm not going to look at your profile.

It doesn't mean anything to me if you have 30,000 pvp battles.

Clearly none of that experience has been of any benefit to you in this instance.

I have participated in plenty of matches against a full melee team. We beat them with 3 aspect spiders and a tsunami spider. We beat them with 2 aspect spiders and 2 tsunami spiders.

We beat them with an aspect spider, a tsunami spider and 2 melee.

We beat them with an appreciation spider a reaper spider a tsunami spider and a melee.

The list goes on.

Melee teams are not some kind of all powerful unbeatable force.

They're just another comp with numerous ways to deal with them.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, RaifSevrence said:

The fact that you are here complaining about this is itself all the evidence good players need to know you are not good. 

If you were good and your clan was good you could defeat a full melee team. There is only one map in the cw rotation where melee has a true advantage and that is old Town.

None of the other maps offer enough covered approaches to grant the same advantage.

Aspect spiders can 1v1 harvester spark builds if the spider is built right.

If you get hit from a bad angle, that's an issue with every build in the game vs melee, but that's tactics.

If you get double teamed and your own team isn't there to immediately support you that is yet another issue and again, tactics.

I'm not going to look at your profile.

It doesn't mean anything to me if you have 30,000 pvp battles.

Clearly none of that experience has been of any benefit to you in this instance.

I have participated in plenty of matches against a full melee team. We beat them with 3 aspect spiders and a tsunami spider. We beat them with 2 aspect spiders and 2 tsunami spiders.

We beat them with an aspect spider, a tsunami spider and 2 melee.

We beat them with an appreciation spider a reaper spider a tsunami spider and a melee.

The list goes on.

Melee teams are not some kind of all powerful unbeatable force.

They're just another comp with numerous ways to deal with them.

So you can beat a cheap build with another cheap build. This only means that you are just another bad player. Like I mentioned this is the problem with this game right now 95% of players only use cheap builds and they are then proud that they win. But honestly I don't expect you to understand this; but thankfully that 5% of good players will understand this.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, PewPewPewPeeeww said:

No reply about why shield was given negative status immunity? The already hard to kill hovers keep getting all the proper buffs =)

Most likely I misunderstood your comment but why would a shield count as negative status? That is a positive thing. Hovers never got a nerf since they were released, yes some people count that small things that happened to them but they are still just a cheap thing in this game. Over a year since they are in the game and the only thing they now to do is to run run and run. I met a lot of hover players who get really verbal when you kill them. Just another proof that they can't really win in a fair fight. Hopefully the developers one day will make proper balances in this game but that will take years at best.
PS: this is how you write "already".<3

Could you please be sure that all builds in April game is working? There is a small car with only 1 working shotgun, there is a sideways build (looks great but unplayable), there is a rocker on a stage with sideways mounted draco and unable to fire the porcupine (so useless)

And the train with 4 lazers is op

That brawl won't be fixed most likely, since it is for April's fool balance and working builds were never a thing when devs picked the build, they picked anything that looked foolish enough. I said that before I say it again it is just based on luck. Unless you really want those stickers don't even bother with it. I did like 7 of them to get the sticker that I want and only 4 times I got a non hover build so yeah that was some serious bad luck. 

1 hour ago, Trashmaster66 said:

That brawl won't be fixed most likely, since it is for April's fool balance and working builds were never a thing when devs picked the build, they picked anything that looked foolish enough. I said that before I say it again it is just based on luck. Unless you really want those stickers don't even bother with it. I did like 7 of them to get the sticker that I want and only 4 times I got a non hover build so yeah that was some serious bad luck. 

I enjoy it, I find most of them hilarious but some just doesn't work and I know they will not fix it but at least now I have tried :-) 

• Like 1