Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.40

Best answer

Survivors!

Please, pay attention that the "Chase" raid has been temporarily switched off for a maintenance. Stay tuned to our news in order not to miss its return to rotation!

Thank you for your patience!

On 3/28/2019 at 11:26 AM, _ChocoNutsX_ said:

With the Typhoon perk (even trugh Aegis) was the only way i can hunt the Spiderman Hover wich climb evrywhere .That is not fair all i can say

u need to fix the climb exploit and the jump exploit of the hovers and then is the game balanced

Well better positioning and maybe using a concept for your team would help.

And we have to climb because that is the only way to get you away from the lazy harvmeta.

Hard-counter with high positions. Not reachable for harvbuilds at all....maybe with stripper.....pulling themselves in our lair ^^

Maybe you should expect hard counters everywhere and very soon. ^^

With the Typhoon perk (even trugh Aegis) was the only way i can hunt the Spiderman Hover wich climb evrywhere .That is not fair all i can say

u need to fix the climb exploit and the jump exploit of the hovers and then is the game balanced

Well better positioning and maybe using a concept for your team would help.

And we have to climb because that is the only way to get you away from the lazy harvmeta.

Hard-counter with high positions. Not reachable for harvbuilds at all....maybe with stripper.....pulling themselves in our lair ^^

Maybe you should expect hard counters everywhere and very soon.

So again a spider/hover player is complaining about harvester builds... This is just getting annoying you both use a meta build so you are both bad. And about climbing on hills etc that would be fine if the enviroment could be damaged and the whole structure would collapse with the enemy on it that would be fun game play but honestly I hope they will never add that to the game because most likely that would badly affect low-end PC players. So in its current form is unfair. But I hope devs come up with another way to block this places than invisible walls. When I started the game I can't count how many times I lost just because I tried to go trough a place that was blocked by invisible walls. <3

The hovers can escape the harv and wedge builds by climbing like spiderman but me as a spider player i need to battle with all 3 meta build on the battle ground so dont try to play as a victim

the Typh need hes old perk (Aegis stun)

37 minutes ago, _ChocoNutsX_ said:

The hovers can escape the harv and wedge builds by climbing like spiderman but me as a spider player i need to battle with all 3 meta build on the battle ground so dont try to play as a victim

the Typh need hes old perk (Aegis stun)

You don't say it but if you are a spider man then you most likely use a kapkan too witch right now is the worse thing in this game. Don't get me wrong I understand what you say. I think that spiders should be able to climb easier than hovers the only reason why they can climb so well is a bug that allows hovers to jump. I have no idea if that bug will be fix or not but most likely it will not be. Devs will just put some invisible walls and called it solved. Another thing why is a wedge a problem for you? One cannon hit and wedge is gone secondly any small build can get under a spider. Btw have you tried playing something non meta or you are just too bad for anything else sweetheart?

Hi,

I now had the time to test the update more closely and must say that the raids are now really good! Especially you notice that they don't last that long anymore and are much faster to handle. Don't get me wrong, but before they were an enormous time waster... The fact that you can now master them with an incomplete team is also a big step in the right direction. Now it doesn't matter any more if people just leave the raid for whatever reason.

The changes to the sound are really good and bring the game forward in a positive sense. Good job!

Let's get to the event... Honestly, I've been avoiding this event since last year. Never again have I sworn to myself and I will keep it that way. It would be nice if you would go the old way again and make parts consequently tradeable. The departure of this has cost the game more of a speciality, a really charming one. The beginning of Crossout, where you could simply trade everything, pleased me much more...

Weapons

• Shotgun “Hammerfall”.

I think it's ok to change the perk, especially if it was more random, but the implementation is rather unfortunate.
The distance of 200m for a total of 1 second bonus is on the one hand too long and on the other hand the bonus of 1 second too short to be effective. In a battle you don't drive 200m in direct combat to gain an advantage of 1 second, which means that the perk becomes practically useless after the first shot.
I would recommend to reduce the distance to about 60-80m per charge and to increase the bonus for each charge to 1 second, to max. 2 seconds in all.

• Shotgun “Breaker”. 

If you already increase the HP of the breakers so much, then logically the Hammerfall would also have to be increased, especially because you usually only use 2 weapons and lose 50% of your firepower if you lose one of them. Especially now that the perk has become almost useless. Nevertheless, I find an increase of the structure points unnecessary for the Breaker and would rather work on the real problems with the weapon.

• Melee weapon “Harvester”. 

Nothing has changed with the update, rather new possibilities have been created! If you want to ban such weapons only from the low PS range, then you should reweight the powerscore for the rarities completely. The seal clubbing changes only conditionally with the change at the Perk.

Edited by Cherusker59887
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Trashmaster66 said:

You don't say it but if you are a spider man then you most likely use a kapkan too witch right now is the worse thing in this game. Don't get me wrong I understand what you say. I think that spiders should be able to climb easier than hovers the only reason why they can climb so well is a bug that allows hovers to jump. I have no idea if that bug will be fix or not but most likely it will not be. Devs will just put some invisible walls and called it solved. Another thing why is a wedge a problem for you? One cannon hit and wedge is gone secondly any small build can get under a spider. Btw have you tried playing something non meta or you are just too bad for anything else sweetheart?

i played evrything i know how almost evrything works (but stopped to play low PS and SealClubing long time ago)

is it logic that a 10T pushes or raises a build around a 20T ?? Nope

a wedge can destroy a trap as a spark or a low monted harv

a hover is far away from trap couse he keeps his distance

me as a spider player i am in the middle of all of that exposed to melee wedge and hovers

if u watched or played CW-s even in PvP's i belive u saw a baug in the game (with a melee u drive around 90km/h to 100km/h and manny times u cant catch a hover WHY?) couse in the moment he leans (loses few vovers on 1 side)to a side the build start fliyng with much more speed (above 75km/h)

i dont want to climb i hate that (if u saw me in PvP u noticed that i am 90% of the battle time in the front) , and it will be fair to all of us that if nobody wount do it either

1 hour ago, _ChocoNutsX_ said:

i played evrything i know how almost evrything works (but stopped to play low PS and SealClubing long time ago)

is it logic that a 10T pushes or raises a build around a 20T ?? Nope

a wedge can destroy a trap as a spark or a low monted harv

a hover is far away from trap couse he keeps his distance

me as a spider player i am in the middle of all of that exposed to melee wedge and hovers

if u watched or played CW-s even in PvP's i belive u saw a baug in the game (with a melee u drive around 90km/h to 100km/h and manny times u cant catch a hover WHY?) couse in the moment he leans (loses few vovers on 1 side)to a side the build start fliyng with much more speed (above 75km/h)

i dont want to climb i hate that (if u saw me in PvP u noticed that i am 90% of the battle time in the front) , and it will be fair to all of us that if nobody wount do it either

Well some rumor say that wedge meta will be balanced by weight I don't know when. But how is that fair that a kapkan can catch anything this is why I say they are worse than hovers right now. And yes you are right about hovers they never got properly balanced since they were added. The reason why it will probably never be fixed is that too many players use them and they always cry if the devs touch the hovers.

• Upvote 1

A kapkan can't catch u if u drive over 90km/h or so 

I saw with my own eyes how builds drove over them without being touched and I'm talking about wheels 

As a spider or car player u can realase yourself from kapkan if nobody shots at u (the trick I wount tell but I am pretty sure many of you know how it works) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, _ChocoNutsX_ said:

I saw with my own eyes how builds drove over them without being touched and I'm talking about wheels 

I have been seeing that too. Some fast wedges driving right beside the hook-mine and it was like "nah, too fast for me brah"

As if wedges needed even more w+ edge against us.

Edited by lucashc90

4 hours ago, _ChocoNutsX_ said:

As a spider or car player u can realase yourself from kapkan if nobody shots at u (the trick I wount tell but I am pretty sure many of you know how it works) 

I won't say you lie but I can drive over 100 and I still get caught(It is buged most likely). Sometimes I just fly back to the kapkan. Let's say you are telling the truth: how is that fair that a small thing like that can catch something that is heavy and fast? It does not. If the trick is the one I know that is not a  sure thing that is just a bug too I think. If we are gonna be honest a kapkan should not be able to grab anything heavier than itself. I remember the when they came out I wanted one but when I saw how they work I was like: Ok when you fix it I get them. Somehow I always have a bad luck with items: when I wanted grenade launchers they got a buff, when I wanted legs they got a buff and so on.And I still don't get the wedge hate yes it is really out of balance but right now that is the least annoying meta.

U see this is my problem with the game

People are arguing about stuff that can counter a bit the entire shhhhhhhh on the battlefield but not complaining about the important stuff that matters cause the game is out a balance 

If u go PVP u see 4-6 hover spider players and rest are wedge, hammerfals, melee in 70 to 80% of the time

Today they posted de joke with flat tires wich would be awesome if they implemented it in the game 

They should restrict the number of aegis on a build 

They should give helios 5 energy couse it's the only weapon in the game witch doesent need a cooler an ammo pack 

About this things should people complain 

18 minutes ago, _ChocoNutsX_ said:

U see this is my problem with the game

People are arguing about stuff that can counter a bit the entire shhhhhhhh on the battlefield but not complaining about the important stuff that matters cause the game is out a balance 

If u go PVP u see 4-6 hover spider players and rest are wedge, hammerfals, melee in 70 to 80% of the time

Today they posted de joke with flat tires wich would be awesome if they implemented it in the game 

They should restrict the number of aegis on a build 

They should give helios 5 energy couse it's the only weapon in the game witch doesent need a cooler an ammo pack 

About this things should people complain 

Well I'm not arguing with anyone I just say what I see/experienced/etc. Since you are talking about 10k+ I'm gonna say what I see at that: Mostly spider+kapkan/shield then hovers+shield hammerfall(rarely thunderbolt) harvester. That's it. In a game that gives you limitless options to build(almost) this is sad. I don't use legs but I can understand your pain. About the agies and helios you are right they really need a change. In my opinion aegies should have no time restriction but they should only block one shot and reloading should be changed too. Helios is only strong because it has an op perk but yeah being a legendary it should be 5 energy. It does more damage(in a real battle not a test drive) than reaper and that thing requires ammo too+6 energy so yeah you are right about these things.  At least someone is playing this game and then writes a comment so good job with that cupcake.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kogaku_CZ said:

No chase raids anymore?   :008j:

maybe with the new raid balance for fewer players it got too easy to ram oneshot the trucks

20 hours ago, Kogaku_CZ said:

No chase raids anymore?   :008j:

Where do you see this? I did Chases the day you posted this message, but haven't seen one come up yet today.

Survivors!

Please, pay attention that the "Chase" raid has been temporarily switched off for a maintenance. Stay tuned to our news in order not to miss its return to rotation!

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Survivors!

lol...i know why... I had a game where I started at the other end of the map..... I didn't report as my screenshots was missing too.  lol...it was so funny and I was totally lost for a little while.

• Haha 1

Why did you make hard electronics literally impossible? I've tried 'War for fire' and 'Gone in two minutes',

I've tried them with both light and medium builds; In either case, the truck your protecting gets destroyed far too quickly.

Needless to say, there's no reason to even attempt these raids again until the situation has been resolved.

Please consider actually testing changes before they go live in the future.  

I should mention that these were full four-player raids. 

Edited by JDeth
added detail
  • Upvote 1

On 3/28/2019 at 2:35 PM, hoda02 said:

its absolute trash everyone steals your kills, 1v2 all the time im going to get a stroke from this

That's the name of the game, adapt and win.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, JDeth said:

Why did you make hard electronics literally impossible? I've tried 'War for fire' and 'Gone in two minutes',

I've tried them with both light and medium builds; In either case, the truck your protecting gets destroyed far too quickly.

Needless to say, there's no reason to even attempt these raids again until the situation has been resolved.

To me it seem the change made it easier and quicker.  Still I do get team with snipers from time to time. I do just as much as I can and let them get on with it.   What PS range do you play?

On 3/28/2019 at 6:56 AM, Jafarson said:

Update and changes are nice. 
About event, can you make one event that is actually FUN to play? as 99% of that ugly creations are eternity old and outdated, some of them can't even move or some weapons are not functioning....

Also if u make untradable stickers its OK. JUST LET US DELETE UNWANTED ONES?! CAN YOU LET US DELETE THEM?!
I don't want girly anime eyes on my vehicles and i will never use them. SAME as some other stickers that i got from two factor authentication.... also starter paint sprays.

Just make few confirmation questions before we can delete them permanently, so no one will have problems, no one will tell that they deleted them by mistake:
* "are you sure that u want to delete these trash?"
* "if u delete this trash you will no longer able to get this again"
I don't get why you forcing us to keep these garbage in our inventory.....

(hope you will not require resources needed to delete them, will not be surprised from devs like you btw)

I completely agree, the stickers are pointless for me and I want to get rid of them. I did the event just enough times just to earn badges.

55 minutes ago, JDeth said:

I should mention that these were full four-player raids. 

Which is exactly why I haven't done a raid that required me to defend anything in months. Any other raid is winnable in a pinch depending on how many repair kits you are willing to burn.

Yeah the raid changes have been really good. I'm actually having a decent time playing modes like War for Fire. Who would've thought? :DD

That being said I had one instance where Hard Gone In Two Minutes against Scavs was like way too hard. I tried multiple Powerscore ranges from 6K to 11K and the Truck just didn't feel durable enough to survive the raid. It almost felt like I was doing something wrong, like I didn't get it how you're suppose to play it.

I use both 10K (Favorite, 3 charged radiators, 3 Equalizers, 1 Aurora) and 6K (4 vectors, Growl, 2 charged Radiator) builds and I have no problem
It's either you use the wrong build or your teammates use wrong builds like cannon builds and hurricane builds

Regarding the raid changes: I have done Gone in two minutes for electronics and surprisingly felt pretty easy but I want to mention that I had a decent team. The only thing I can suggest(if you need to protect something) is to always try and be ahead of your thing(truck or tower), if you are lucky then the raiders will only shoot at you, but for this you need a team. I honestly don't think it was a good idea to change the numbers of players; instead useless weapons(like cannons and missiles with those players who use fuel tanks as well) should be banned, that would make the raids a lot more playable.
Unsellable/removable stuff: If they don't take up inventory space why does it matter if  you have it or not? You are not forced to use them. But what bothers me with the inventory is the the fact that if it is full then you can't play matches that don't take up inventory space anyway(200/200 can't do wires). This just does not make sense. 
Love you all XOXO!