Sign in to follow this  
Guest OneFeedMan

Game Freeze, Freezing the Screen for a feels seconds.

Guest OneFeedMan
Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Hello, I'm having a problem with the screen freeze on the Crossout. (I tested several other recent games, such as Sekiro, Far Cry 5, DMC 5, Apex, League Of Legends, all in full HD resolution and in Ultra graphics, but only Crossout has this problem.)
What you expected to see .
Conditions in which error reproduce just open the game.
Problem details While playing a game, testing cars, just in the garage or even in the market, the game simply freezes the screen, making it impossible even to move the mouse in game. (It only freezes the game, I can minimize the game and fiddle with anything else).
This error persists with any car, any weapon, any map, as mentioned, even in the garage or in the market. Unfortunately in all started sessions this error occurs, even if I only open the Crossout, or several other applications and simultaneous games, nothing changes, the freezing still persists.

I sent a ticket to Crossout support, and they gave me a few steps to follow, like entering "msconfig", and disable the applications, with the exception of Microsoft applications, and update the drive of my video card, I took both steps, but again without solving the problem.
I've tried a few other things too, such as:
- Switch the monitor, thinking that maybe could be the resolution.
- I changed the compatibility of the game with Windows 7, with Windows XP Serv. Pack 2.
- I formatted the computer.
- I reinstalled the game from scratch.
I copied the game from my brother's computer.
And again, all unsuccessful attempts.

Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  
The interesting thing is that when I freeze the screen, apparently I do not take damage from the enemies, and even while I was firing from "Chord" machine gun and froze my screen, I kept firing for 15 seconds more, consecutive without stopping, what not it would have to be possible without a gun cooler. (I was playing with my brother, and we came across his computer screen.)

DxDiag.zip

Edited by OneFeedMan

This actually seem ls like a network problem to me where the freezes are the game trying to catch up with the server.   As it sounds like bad rubber banding.  Is there anything else that could be eating bandwidth? 

17 hours ago, Jnuttengr said:

This actually seem ls like a network problem to me where the freezes are the game trying to catch up with the server.   As it sounds like bad rubber banding.  Is there anything else that could be eating bandwidth? 

I play on the same network as my brother, and one more computer for visits, even all playing at the same time, even in the same team match, freezing only occurs on my computer. :( 

13 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Read it please 

I already did everything mentioned in the topic that you sent me. I have DirectX 12 Computer Settings:

I9 9900k 9ºth gen 3.6GHz

32 GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 8GB

with these settings I should be able to play on the ultra. but it freezes in any setting, even if it's the least.
Edited by OneFeedMan

On 3/30/2019 at 3:52 AM, OneFeedMan said:

I already did everything mentioned in the topic that you sent me.

Hmm... Where are logs and screenshots with FPS graphs?

This is a problem with War Thunder as well, so it seems to be a thing that Gaijin is doing that no other game company is doing.  My game will somewhat regularly lag for about three seconds, reducing my FPS to 1 (often at the most inopportune moment, although I'm sure that part is coincidence), and occasionally will fully freeze up for a second, go back to normal for a second, freeze up again for a second, and then go back to normal.  The full freeze always happens in the garage; I've never been completely frozen up in a battle or in Awakening, but my FPS will drop to 1 and every bit of input I try to do during that period will either not have any effect or will be massively delayed.

I don't know which of my many logs are the correct ones; I haven't played yet today, so there are no logs from today, and yesterday I only launched the game to save a build that I realized I'd forgotten to save the day before, so no lagspikes occurred then either.

Sign in to follow this