Guest sarah_lind86

Why are furnace exhausts bugged?

Guest sarah_lind86
Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Furnace exhausts from the war and war deluxe packs are bugged,their visual effect is different from before update 0.10.40. Their fire effect had a more red color with more smoke and sparks,it looks completely different.
What you expected to see I expected the furnaces to look same as before!
Conditions in which error reproduce Constant,it looks like a color filter and spark effect was taken out somehow
Problem details Furnace exhausts (right furnace and left furnace) have a different visual effect now compared to before update 0.10.40
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug After update 0.10.40

On 3/31/2019 at 2:40 AM, Guest sarah_lind86 said:

Problem details

Please make screenshot(s)

I tested this last night in game and the visual seemed correct to me.  I could be wrong but I didn't see a problem. 

The issue here is that every new exhaust has cool bright flames but after an update or 2 it emits mostly smoke.

Please stop nerfing decors :)

• Upvote 1

I'm playing at the highest settings and can confirm that the visual effect of the Furnaces has changed since the last patch. The original effect had lots of embers in it and was generally way way cooler, now it's just boring, low quality flames. Please revert to the original, thank you :)

• Upvote 1