Woodyrojo

[Update] Сrossout 0.10.4000 1/33

9 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Once he just appeared in the Wasteland, nailed whatever he saw and set off,

lost in translation but it got better.

loved reading every bit of this, good thing i wasnt eating at that time.

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Legs

You often complained that a low-mass vehicle can move a heavier vehicle with “Legs”. They were modified according to the most frequent requests. Now, your craft, which only has “MN-L 200” as its movement parts, is immovable: neither a stab in the side, nor five enemies pulling harpoons, nor even pressing the movement buttons can shift you.

I am dying right now! :DD

Fuel tank “Tank”

And just please do not ask about the electronics.

B-b-b-but why??? Is this some kind smarttank Siri which lists the nearest gas stations?

New pack

“Scrapman” is the true face of the wasteland.

You don't know him, but he's always been here. You did not notice him, but he always saw you. Once he just appeared in the Wasteland, nailed whatever he saw and set off, demonstrating to everyone the true forces of imagination.

Oh we need a new horn! You honk it and it goes "I'm a scrapman! Be bop ba bodda bop!"

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Just some more similar comments and we'll be sure that these should be introduced in the game asap :D
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Can't believe you wasted so much time on this. Wish you could actually think how to improve game, move all premium items to factions as craftables and earn from cosmetics only. Or just remake co-driver system to something normal like in other games, as talent trees, which will not require resources to unlock - just XP.....

But no, you know priorities. Stupid character stories, premium packs, broken P2W weapons which costs about 500$ if u pay directly for currency required, or craft them - after 17 years and 2 months by playing 24/7. and now april "joke" patch note, which not even made me smile.

You're best devs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Jafarson said:

Can't believe you wasted so much time on this. Wish you could actually think how to improve game, move all premium items to factions as craftables and earn from cosmetics only. Or just remake co-driver system to something normal like in other games, as talent trees, which will not require resources to unlock - just XP.....

But no, you know priorities. Stupid character stories, premium packs, broken P2W weapons which costs about 500$ if u pay directly for currency required, or craft them - after 17 years and 2 months by playing 24/7. and now april "joke" patch note, which not even made me smile.

You're best devs!

Are you trying to r/whoooosh us?

• Upvote 1

What about epic fuel tank that will give you 20 fuel, which will not stack effects with other tanks. Model something like this:prd_417.jpg

• Upvote 1

Am I the only only who hoped this was a real pack? Good job devs, you got me checking the store :016:

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

Oh we need a new horn! You honk it and it goes "I'm a scrapman! Be bop ba bodda bop!"

More like "Ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub Yo da dub dub"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is the worst update ever.

Me, my friends and my mom will ragequit and uninstall this game for ever.

PS: nerf all

:18:

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:
  •  Augers
  • Since augers are large metal rods, it seemed unrealistic to us that they could break from bullets, fire, mines, rockets and shells. But on the whole, they turned out to be configured so realistically that, besides increasing their durability, no other changes were needed.
  • All guns now only deal 10% of their damage to the Meat Grinder

Meat grinders are finally #1!

:D

• Confused 1

Elephant does not move properly. Blue thing with Kapkan can never use the Kapkan. Some black thing with Flame thrower can't use one of its weapons.The Duckthrower and Ducksaw are hilarious. I really liked the new stickers. You really need to get footage of the event on YouTube. Find someone with a dramatic serious voice to narrate the footage

5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Tyres

• Now all tyres can be “punctured”. It is enough to reduce their durability by 10%.
  • Now the wheels (except Lunar and their analogues) can be punctured.
  • A speed limit of 35 km / h is imposed on the punctured tyres.
  • The punctured tyres reduce the overall height of the craft.
  • New effects. When all your wheels are damaged, violent screams will begin to be heard from the cabin in a language that can not be translated.

I think every driver in the world understand exactly what is being said  in the new effects

Shame  you really didn't implement any of that, even for a few days. That would be a really  nice "event" to forget about the overall grind, and just dunk around.  You could just go apesh.t with some weapons/gadgets statistings, like buffing chord into oblivion, or nerfing some meta's into the ground and beyond, such joking stuff wouldn't cause too much distorsion on market 'cause everybody would know that these would be a max few days changes

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, GentlemanRevvnar said:

Shame  you really didn't implement any of that, even for a few days. That would be a really  nice "event" to forget about the overall grind, and just dunk around.  You could just go apesh.t with some weapons/gadgets statistings, like buffing chord into oblivion, or nerfing some meta's into the ground and beyond, such joking stuff wouldn't cause too much distorsion on market 'cause everybody would know that these would be a max few days changes

Not a bad idea.

I mean they've already had stuff like this in the chinese server. I've seen things like Pyre with a fire rate of a machine gun or Firebug with a range that spans across the whole map! :DD

I don't know, it could be like regular PvP on the surface but whatever weapon you take into battle, their stats get randomized. Or something like that. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2