Sign in to follow this  
Guest qmoarqbabys

i bought a purple crate and the item isnt in my inventory

Guest qmoarqbabys
Error report
Describe problem and what you saw i bought a purple item crate for 301 coins and opened it, i was in que and the item didnt go into my inventory after my match started, the item was a gas generator which i would like to have, i dont want a new crate because of bug
What you expected to see either to see the item in my inventory or for the crate open screen to pop back up after i was out of match
Conditions in which error reproduce am afraid to test it and i cant replicate because i havent enough coins
Problem details i bought a purple item crate for 301 coins and opened it, i was in que and the item didnt go into my inventory, the item was a gas generator which i would like to have, i dont want a new crate because of bug
Frequency of reproduction once
Time of bug 2:30 am ish pacific

Edited by qmoarqbabys

First thing you can do is to check the upper-right corner, under your banner, to see if you didn't forget to claim the generator. If there is a shiny crate icon/button, click on it.

If you claimed the generator but it actually disappeared, create a ticket on support.gaijin.net 

They will ask you some questions and then return your item.

Good luck :001:

Edited by KrissGO

@qmoarqbabys did the solution from @KrissGO work for you?  That would be the exact correct thing to do as if it is not in the clan rewards tab gaijin support would be the only ones who can access your account to verify the information.

If you could attach your game logs from when thisbl happened it would be good as well.  Thank you. 

Sign in to follow this