lucashc90

More lights and stripes!

Suggestion opened up to gather more feedback. :salute:

Oh, yeah...we could have the "rare" one to able to pick colour, next grade able it to flash and change the flashing speed.:5739e92736a0e_):

3 hours ago, ChopChopChop said:

Oh, yeah...we could have the "rare" one to able to pick colour, next grade able it to flash and change the flashing speed.:5739e92736a0e_):

Tactical flashlight - stripes ... HA! :D

Just remember the epileptic ones - may kill some players with that :x

But yea, i like the hole idea.

On 4/8/2019 at 3:44 PM, _cottton_ said:

Tactical flashlight - stripes ... HA! :D

Just remember the epileptic ones - may kill some players with that :x

LOL, a disco globe that shines strobe light. Perk: seizure inducing lights to confuse players, causing nausea and uncontrolled shaking, making them stop playing for a while.

GG

• Haha 2

I personally would really like some more lights of other colors, there could be a pack similiar to Bully Pack that would basically be another racecar pack that went full rice. All the white lights are pretty boring, if we only could somehow change their emmiting light color or just get different color variants of them :#

Podobny obraz

• Upvote 3

OH! JUST HAD A THOUGHT!

How about a special set of healights, light tubes and simple shape stickes THAT YOU CAN PAINT? 

Want green neon? Paint this light tube with Iguana! Want a rusty circle on the middle of your cab? Paint this sticker with Metal Fatigue! How about yellow headlights? Paint this round set with Bumblebee!

Its easier than making 250 colored lights and hear complaints that you left 6 shades of purple out and each time new paint is added to the game there will be an instant matched light along with it.

This could be our legendary light decor!

I don't care if its a pack exclusive item, I NEED THAT LOLLIPOP LIGHT SET! :lol:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 5

How about adding shapes of white stickers which you could paint? That would probably be the most flexible solution in the long-term although writing the code for it would prob take some time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Spedemix said:

How about adding shapes of white stickers which you could paint? That would probably be the most flexible solution in the long-term although writing the code for it would prob take some time.

That's what I'm talkin' about boi!:good:

I don't think that would take too much coding... it would just smash the parts painting part with the already existent sticker system... right? :crazy:

• Upvote 1

Yes please to this ideas!

This idea is great! I would love to see colorful RGB Neon light's or just the ability to change the light's color in game. Best topic i see so far hope the devs will bring this idea in game soon :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

If the painting lights and stickers ever become a thing, I would bet that the simple colors paint cans would suffer a new spike in price.

Better stockpile it now!:yes_yes_yes:

• Upvote 1

oh yes, I really like these new lights and stripes, more lights more fun! +1 :good:

I also suggest another idea, it's similar, I post that in General discussions:

Maybe this suggestion is off-topic, but I try.

13 hours ago, blablabla78987 said:

I also suggest another idea, it's similar

Post it in Sugestions so devs might see it. General aproval time has been around a week if you don't wish to PM forum moderators.

:014:

Edited by lucashc90

1 hour ago, lucashc90 said:

Post it in Sugestions so devs might see it. General aproval time has been around a week if you don't wish to PM forum moderators.

:014:

I already post that idea on Visual Suggestion but it still in Pending Approval

981743024_PendingApproval.thumb.jpg.ad28

Maybe devs don't want this or it isn't possible to put in game. I don't know. :dntknw:

9 hours ago, blablabla78987 said:

Maybe devs don't want this or it isn't possible to put in game. I don't know. :dntknw:

PM THE SHEET OUT BETA_ANGEL! 

Edited by lucashc90

44 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

+3k

Coz I love 3 thousand this idea :good::yes_yes_yes:

We gonna pimp this wasteland together, brah!

• Thanks 1

Why don't make more lights shapes? like a neon light but as braking light, or just tear shape....stuff like this :) .Should be cool to have many options for customization :) .

Foto Fari posteriori.jpg

Fari anteriori.jpg

• Upvote 3

Yeah, as Xenophite pointed, we NEED more headlights and brakelights. Like... All the headlights are actually common items, making them bleh choices for the %rep bonus! Give us rare headlights, of different shapes! Square or hidden headligts and modern-looking ones are especially needed, and a bigger round one too.

delorean-headlights-paul-ward.jpg

countach-960x580-1.jpg

Edited by Clebardman
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Some LED lights would be epic

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "DS7 front lights"

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "DS7 tail lights"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3