lucashc90

More lights and stripes!

What about headlights and brakelights that have the exact shape of some of the avia slope pieces so they can really integrate into our builds?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So many great ideas!

• Thanks 4

More LEDs

977dc0ad22b0fdc2ca211998ecf45b69.gif.f16

With 3D effect

ds3-cabrio-feux-arriere-340x272.47965_254751d01b5a01813e58a4211fd296b5e0.thumb.j

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Suggestion: Phosphorescent stickers that look like headlights/taillights.

Once the underlying system to make the stickers appear to "light up" is in place, (the ability to toggle them isn't even necessary) you could mass-produce lights with complex shapes and designs as fast as you could draw them.

The ability to mirror stickers already exists, so no symmetry issues. No problem with integrating them into the vehicle's shape because they are pasted onto the parts. 

Just be sure to give them out in pairs.

• Thanks 2

My soul dies a little everytime I visit this thread because I know how great the game can be but I fear It might never get there... :tankosmile3:

• Upvote 2

I know what u mean...when i posted my thread for CK for wheels i was happy is gonna be happen...but now im sad because is just one CK and not many as i expected

• Sad 1

Bump, I was trying to make something that looks like the Duke's car, and realized there are no fancy lights or disco balls. Pleeeease Targem. Chandeliers and disco balls. Make it happen.

Edited by Clebardman

On 8/12/2019 at 12:01 PM, lucashc90 said:

My soul dies a little everytime I visit this thread because I know how great the game can be but I fear It might never get there... :tankosmile3:

On 8/14/2019 at 6:51 AM, NPhoenix_CORE said:

I know what u mean...when i posted my thread for CK for wheels i was happy is gonna be happen...but now im sad because is just one CK and not many as i expected

:crying:

And what about the fireworks

Why are those temporal only! :crying:

I like them so much, but there is just no way I'll spend taler to built them just for losing then some days later...

THAT IS JUST ABSURD! ! ! ! :burned:

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2019 at 8:51 AM, NPhoenix_CORE said:

I'm sad because I too suggested CK wheels many times and I'm never going to be able to get it because I can't stand this event's rating system...

• Sad 1

I wrote this in another post, I'll paste it here where it belongs.. 

I'll be kind of happy even with new cosmetics each month

----> but pretty cosmetics<---- 

Holograms, lights, horns, neons.. etc etc...

Those parts DON'T EVEN BRAKE THE BALANCE :017:are easy to put in the game more often

---> just do it PLEASE!! ! ! <-----

PLEASE! ! ! 

tenor.gif

Bump. Need rare and epic headlights, more brakelights, taillights that are turned on along headlights, blinkers, and lots of fancy things!

• Thanks 1

Ya, I'm back (nobody missed me). Game seems to have improved a lot. Thanks (more on that Elsweyr). Anywho...I'd like to see the scanner light with a cool sound effect. Maybe put it on a new scanner with new frills?! As far as lights go, I'm not big on the fruit colored ground lights. I do like the fire works though, I'd like to see more of those. I'm surprised hub-caps and proper hood ornaments aren't a bigger thing. They sure were in America back in the 70's...and no fuzzy dice? Huh-wha? And, how about a cup holder for our favorite toxic beverage? Also, no polka-dots-paint?...bubbles, what about bubbles? I want a bubble machine. A weaponized toxic bubble machine that leaves an acidic trail of glowing toxic bubbles floating in the air for detouring belligerent tail-gaters. Toxic bubbles...in my wine, makes me feel happy. Makes me feel fine...how about checkered taxi-cab stripes, or an "in service" Taxi-cab roof light? Faux mud-splash was popular on cars back in the 90's. realistic mud-splash stickers would be cool (toxic mud!). That faux-mud shizz they did in the 90's wasn't really that cool. I hated it. Real mud is way cooler. Glowing toxic mud would be even cooler. Flaming Back-to-the-Future tire tracks (maybe associated with a speed buff/new tires)?

KR_01.jpg

Just a comment off topic to developers...

On Rocket league I purchased the following vehicles:

back to future

Batmobile

Knight rider

Some cool looking Hot wells vehicles...

Etc...

----> you get the point?  ----> cosmetics for cheap real life money = big sales

That is quite different to duplicate the price of a pack just for some tiny cosmetics...

• Thanks 3

Cosmetic items are honestly the most underappreciated thing by the devs. I dont get it why they dont offer more of them for sale.

• Thanks 2

On 10/29/2019 at 12:36 AM, ARES_IV said:

Cosmetic items are honestly the most underappreciated thing by the devs. I dont get it why they dont offer more of them for sale.

This.:017:

On 10/23/2019 at 10:25 AM, *Zhetesh said:

Just a comment off topic to developers...

On Rocket league I purchased the following vehicles:

back to future

Batmobile

Knight rider

Some cool looking Hot wells vehicles...

Etc...

----> you get the point?  ----> cosmetics for cheap real life money = big sales

That is quite different to duplicate the price of a pack just for some tiny cosmetics...

Copyright, and licencing fees etc. might trim down the profit margins for that kind of thing...

... Still would be cool though.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:09 PM, Raid_75 said:

Copyright, and licencing fees etc. might trim down the profit margins for that kind of thing...

I understand, but I'm not asking the batmobile, I'm asking for more decor! 

On 10/30/2019 at 3:09 PM, Raid_75 said:

...Still would be cool though.

:014: