Sign in to follow this  
Woodyrojo

[Update] [PS4] Crossout 1.58. Knight riders

Lol pictures in inventory and warehouse aren't displayed correctly OMG REPLY TO DIS AND TAKE NOTE

Issues with gameplay and meta builds being made more powerful, pointing out their so called solution made everything worse.. IGNORE 

Jokes, yo :lol:

Edited by DrLeatherface
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, DrLeatherface said:

Lol pictures in inventory and warehouse aren't displayed correctly OMG REPLY TO DIS AND TAKE NOTE

Issues with gameplay and meta builds being made more powerful, pointing out their so called solution made everything worse.. IGNORE 

Jokes, yo :lol:

The jokes write themselves 

Just had a thought about bastion.

As some of you may know I'm a serial-rammer.

Ramming into plows is generally a bad idea and last resort in most cases. This thing however being the cabin itself would actually be less effective against tusks than the regular plows. I imagine my tusk build will just blast right through these beasts. Atleast with a separate plow you aren't taking direct damage to the cab.

It's same same deal with the tusk in this sense. Your not going to lose your melee/plow but it's going to hurt you plenty. If this is not the case though I will be a bit upset being that it's a double standard. 

Can someone verify that the bastion although the defense is great for everything else would be at a disadvantage vs tusk rammers? 

The best defense the bastion has as far as contact damage is concerned would be a clear advantage over harvesters.

3 hours ago, DrLeatherface said:

Hang about.. have they quietly removed the Chase raid?! Haven't seen it once since patch.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this