Hey guys!

Trying to make a topic so people can keep track of what is the latest "special free stuff" that we can get on this game (like the alienware pack that I almost lost because I didn't even know the thing existed if I hadn't see someone using that paint ingame).

Redeem the code XCV344RTEUAJ in the game store to receive this: (EDIT: apparently this one already expired)

screenshot-190404-152302.thumb.jpg.e371a

Use this link to buy packs to receive the Gromek999 sticker: https://xo.link/gromek999

screenshot-190410-093151.thumb.jpg.2af4a

Anyone know any other ones?

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

According to the game store: 

You already have this item on your account, or you can not activate this key according to the terms of the offer.

Logged in and all but this is what I'm seeing. So the code might be expired.

43 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

According to the game store: 

You already have this item on your account, or you can not activate this key according to the terms of the offer.

Logged in and all but this is what I'm seeing. So the code might be expired.

Awwww man, I'm so sorry to hear that!

This is why we must unite to get those promos: to avoid losing free stuff! :good:

does anyone have the code for a couple of untradeable scorps?

(asking for a friend)

Edited by Komun1sT
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Awwww man, I'm so sorry to hear that!

This is why we must unite to get those promos: to avoid losing free stuff! :good:

Meh, it's just a sticker. Admittedly a nice sticker but still a sticker.

7 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

:012: on consoles we DON'T have any of such things, coz we are just second class players to devs... :012:

What a load of bull :017:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, *Zhetesh said:

:012: on consoles we DON'T have any of such things, coz we are just second class players to devs... :012:

not just for devs to be entirely honest...

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Komun1sT said:

does anyone have the code for a couple of untradeable scorps?

(asking for a friend)

Bahahaha where can I get a pair of  typhoons? 

for research purposes of course

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, *Zhetesh said:

Only half true.  There are, or at least were, a pack or two that was offered only on consoles.  Don't quote me but I also believe there are special offers for PlayStationPlus subscribers.  More coin and pack discounts plus more free work bench time than PC players are offered.

The second part is true, console players are second class...only joking.  While I don't believe console players are second class, the game was developed for PC and consoles were a second thought.  I began playing this game on PS4.  I found it very difficult to aim with the controller when compared to a mouse.  I began playing on PC also and eventually switched over totally.

Each platform has its advantages and disadvantages.  Generally PS4 will run 30 fps @ 1080p while XBox1 runs 30 fps @ about 720p.  There are other circumstances that bring variations to this.

Consoles are more "hands-off" and better suited for the living room and family entertainment on the 70 inch big screen while PCs are more for the DIY crowd that put more emphasis on performance.  Each has there place and comparing them isn't realistic.  While I am only a casual gamer, I do enjoy building my own PCs and some of the simulators I play are quite demanding on the GPU and CPU.  This game however isn't very demanding and most PCs can run it at well over 60 fps minimum and many over 100 fps.

I only mention these things because I have seen that you compare console to PC in other threads.  IMO, the worst part about this game on consoles is the high cost of items on the market.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, KAPPE8LIMONE said:

oh look ****r999 got his **** custom decal this is surely news worthy

646703762_2019-04-1114_24_23.png.9c30494

:D

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Excellent idea of a topic. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

RTQ472KFW5UP -> gives the "legionnaire" sticker, but I can't get it and I don't have it!

screenshot-190419-111211.thumb.jpg.00e5dscreenshot-190419-111308.thumb.jpg.58501image.thumb.png.c8e859a82ce01b1822238e2f

EDIT: it expired... COME ON PEOPLE, USE THIS THREAD -_-"

Someone told me they are discord giveaways... let's keep track of them then :good:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, *Zhetesh said:

:crying: that paint look good! ...

#ConsolesToo

Cheer up mate. More than half of us from PC didn't get that one

I mean... most PC giveaways last 2 to 3 days (if not already on a preset 24h timer) each and only a tiny fraction of the playerbase even know they are happening...

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1

I tried to get that paint but I needed to use the code on my Gaijin account... and I play on Steam... Anyone knows if I can do something about it or if I'm *****?

Edited by Clebardman

10 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

I tried to get that paint but I needed to use the code on my Gaijin account... and I play on Steam... Anyone knows if I can do something about it or if I'm *****?

"No keys left! Sorry."

( @Clebardman I sent you a private message)

Edited by lucashc90