nationwide73ps4

Spark shuts down a spider build from turning completely.

BJ,  you have helped me in the past and I hope you see this and please address.

I have noticed that sometimes when I am being sparked while using a spider build I can not turn and only go forward.  The spark is only supposed to slow movement by 50 percent.  I went into bedlam with another player to test this and it does but not always completely stop you from turning right away but it does eventually.  If you use spider legs please go into bedlam with friend and test and also write to crossout .

At a time when many clans are only running spark harvester or spark firebug, it is giving such an unfair advantage and needs desperately to be addressed.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, nationwide73ps4 said:

BJ,  you have helped me in the past and I hope you see this and please address.

I have noticed that sometimes when I am being sparked while using a spider build I can not turn and only go forward.  The spark is only supposed to slow movement by 50 percent.  I went into bedlam with another player to test this and it does but not always completely stop you from turning right away but it does eventually.  If you use spider legs please go into bedlam with friend and test and also write to crossout .

At a time when many clans are only running spark harvester or spark firebug, it is giving such an unfair advantage and needs desperately to be addressed.

Maybe a video would clarify your report

:014:

Ontop of fixing a bug with spark, The spark melee meta in general needs to be dealt with.

My clan is getting fed up with being unable to fight back against 3-4 harvesters swarming, and with that last harvester change it made everything about 2 times worse because they all get full damage bonus before they even make contact. Not to mention you have to despark ALL of them or they ALL keep getting damage boosted. We've started having to try to find high ground to climb up onto where they can't reach but its still not enough. Anything on wheels just dies. Kapkans don't even work thanks to spark spam.

Spark is so stupid for the amount you actually pay for it. 4 energy for a weapon that counters more than half of all weapons, shuts down all movement parts while being literal point and click, turns harvesters into "Press W and win", and with the only disadvantage being a little short range. Come on...

This has been going on long enough.

IMO drop spark's perk down to 16.6% and make it stack with each mounted spark, buff its damage so its at least usable as a primary weapon.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Old news. This bug has actually existed almost a year now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Now I realize than that happen to me frequently!  :crying:

It seems like a exploit to me!  Sparkvesters are exploiting this bug  and make them believe that they are good playing.... :012:

Legs are some of the very few builds that can beat Sparkvesters BUT this bug come and give more advantage to that unskilled Sparkvester build :facepalm:

And is reported so long ago and still don't get a fix?  :014j::01414:

And now the Sparkvesters had even a buf in the last update! :01414::014j::facepalm:

Come on! ....

This seem a topic to be discuss in the general forum...

• Upvote 2