Guest Jokerminator

Windowed Fullscreen has offset

Guest Jokerminator

Hello,

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Since the last patch Windowed Fullscreen has an offset to the lower right when I start Crossout.
What you expected to see Centered window
Conditions in which error reproduce First time after restarting Windows 10. ( Second+ time it works. )
Problem details Easy Anticheat had an error 30005. I fixed it.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

Best

Greetings

The devs want a log, add it.

For now you can remedy the problem by changing to Fullscreen and back to borderless. No need to restart. It might also solve the problem so that it doesn't come again.

hi i have this also,

some default/other settings have defaulted or not "stuck" after being applied or a patch/update happens. & it has been reported it before, 

this has resulted in language set to RU, Multi sample Alpha & HBAO get switched on, other GFX settings getting changed, default sound device not detected i.e. Fullscreen/windowed 

seems to happen randomly - with varing results,

I have had to reset my gfx settings 3 times since Knight riders patch, language twice, & sound once.

@Jnuttengr it seems to be part of an ongoing update issue where patches can interfere with players selection in options not being retained, as stated It has been reported numerous since OBT launch & continues to cause issues for some 

That is really weird.  Are you using the steam launcher or stand alone launcher?  I ask because I haven't managed to get it to repeat with the steam launcher.