stryker7782

Myself and Friend Looking for Clan

I run dual tsumani builds, PS ~11-011k. My friend is currently running a triple Helios build that's currently ~11k. We're both looking for a clan that consistently places in the top 30 clans because the two of us want to build relic weapons/ generate enough money to buy them. We are both active everyday, for a minimum of two hours. The two of us are adults, current college students, so we have varying schedules, but we generally have time to play every afternoon and weekends. Our XB1 gamertags are Stryker7782 (myself) and Knighthawk255

Edit 4/29: I switched over to dual tsunamis because I found myself to me consistent with them.

Edited by stryker7782
  • Upvote 1

On 4/18/2019 at 11:53 PM, stryker7782 said:

I run dual reaper builds, PS ~11-12k. My friend is currently running a triple Helios build that's currently ~11k. We're both looking for a clan that consistently places in the top 30 clans because the two of us want to build relic weapons/ generate enough money to buy them. We are both active everyday, for a minimum of two hours. The two of us are adults, current college students, so we have varying schedules, but we generally have time to play every afternoon and weekends. Our XB1 gamertags are Stryker7782 (myself) and Knighthawk255

Put a request into "Wartorn" if you can't find it under that name look up "TheBrothersGrimm"

Guys just put in a request to join clan.  You can play as much, CW as you like no restricted play with us. 

ANZERWOLF   KOF Clan. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.