Azzazel69

Did harverster nerf went too far?

Did they nerfed harvester too much  

53 members have voted

  1. 1. Did they nerfed harvester too much

    • yes
      10
    • no
      26
    • calm your tits
      17


Recommended Posts

I mean... i rammed two cars, TWO FREAKING CARS, and it broke like it was made of paper, now,contact with a harvester do like 40 of damage every second more or less...(armored track, goliath, meat grinder, ml-200,hardened track and small track excluded, because damages lowers to something around 20) , and to be able to activate the perk you almost have to use another legendary , spark,... erm... i know how hated harvester is.. but c'mon, didn't the nerf went too far? we are talking about a legendary weapon that makes you expose yourself and basically be a wheeled target for other players while using it

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a nerf on lower ps and a stupid buff on higher ps. 

For me, Legendary item should not rely to another item. its just stupid.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what happens when people rely on a single weapon, a change comes and they are ***** :DDD

Honestly tho, no,  you can still take out a Bigfoot just by ramming it, that's pretty strong keeping in mind Bigfoots have around 400 durability if I remember well

That's exactly the point of melee's, they have brutal damage, but you have to expose yourself, the only difference now is that you have to actually think and pick your target instead of going head on brainless to the first red letters that you see knowing that you have high chances to win XD

This being said, making it rely on other weapons to get it's full potential is not the best idea either.. But it's a starting point 

Edited by xCrossFaith
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reading harvesters owners complain in the chat made my day.
 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just put an aurora.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So now you can't just pass through people and oneshot them without having to worry about looking at the map and the position of the two teams ? 

I'm really sorry friend, if you want to have fun at sealcubbing you can always use the goliath + porcupine + white cabin combo and stay on 3k ps, but you have to use something called aim,  something that only a few people know in this game :D

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is the manner of the nerf. Forcing you to use Draco, Spark, Aurora etc to get max potential from your weapon limits creativity!

RIP my Harvey/Fortune build.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Azzazel69 said:

I mean... i rammed two cars, TWO FREAKING CARS, and it broke like it was made of paper

you now.... Harvester are active melee (contact) weapons they should never have ram abilities like a passive melee...

I mean why they should have both abilities? ? ?  :15:

3 hours ago, Azzazel69 said:

now,contact with a harvester do like 40 of damage every second more or less...(armored track, goliath, meat grinder, ml-200,hardened track and small track excluded, because damages lowers to something around 20) , and to be able to activate the perk you almost have to use another legendary , spark,... erm...

the need of other legendary wouldn't be my solution... but what is done is done...

3 hours ago, Azzazel69 said:

i know how hated harvester is.. but c'mon, didn't the nerf went too far?

no

3 hours ago, Azzazel69 said:

we are talking about a legendary weapon

Yes a legendary, NO a relic one.

3 hours ago, Azzazel69 said:

that makes you expose yourself and basically be a wheeled target for other players while using it

Well, much of this game is creativity...

Sparkvesters should be thinking about evolve into something else....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, starbucks_queen said:

WTF are you smoking? it got mega buffed lol 

Megabuffed? O_o i wasn't smoking anything but give me something of what your having

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azzazel69 said:

Megabuffed? O_o i wasn't smoking anything but give me something of what your having

with spark (or other debuff which you should run current harvester with ) , the "nerf" is a net buff that increases your ram damage by a huge margin as well as removes the ramp up time that harvester had before. two harvesters with spark kills my goliath track in 3-4 seconds with ease, yet you think that it's in a bad place . :015_2:

it's actually a bit sad that i have the supposedly biggest counter to melee that you could think off, yet it's the bad harvester players that avoid me and go for my team mates and let me blast them with a mammoth, when they should just go for my goliath or even train plow like a brain dead . 

lol

just lol 

Edited by starbucks_queen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Azzazel69 said:

Megabuffed? O_o i wasn't smoking anything but give me something of what your having

before - stacked damage with perk was 40 + 80 = 215.1296 IN 5 s ( 40 + 40% + 40% + 40% + 40% + 40% ) or 40 + 80 = 280 ( 40 + 40% x 5 ), i dont know if it counted the basic or the accumulate damage

now damage is 40 + 48 = 480 IN 5 s ( 88 x 5 )

therefore the Damage Per Second of old harvest was 43 or 56 now is 88

 

In conclusion the harvest was buffed from 4k PS up ( if I wasn't wrong to calculate )

 

2 harvest + draco + tormentor + ghost cabin + chameleon for a 545% of damage if the ghost succeeds in exploiting the 10 seconds of invisibility

 

+545% dmg is not a buff is ... what is @Azzazel69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lsabeIIa said:

For me, Legendary item should not rely to another item. its just stupid.

Heat based hitscan weapons need radiators and coolers. Ammo using weapons need ammo crates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Heat based hitscan weapons need radiators and coolers. Ammo using weapons need ammo crates.

Radiators and coolers are 1 energy each. Ammo crates are 0 energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:
3 hours ago, lsabeIIa said:

For me, Legendary item should not rely to another item. its just stupid.

Heat based hitscan weapons need radiators and coolers. Ammo using weapons need ammo crates.

I think she meant another weapon, legendary by the way, weapon and hardware are two different things...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pickle_Rick_420 said:

Radiators and coolers are 1 energy each. Ammo crates are 0 energy.

And that matters why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PhewPhew said:

I think she meant another weapon, legendary by the way, weapon and hardware are two different things...

 

Item refers to hardware or anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Item refers to hardware or anything else.

Understanding what people want to say means using the brain or anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PhewPhew said:

Understanding what people want to say means using the brain or anything else.

They said: 

4 hours ago, lsabeIIa said:

For me, Legendary item should not rely to another item. its just stupid.

If they meant another legendary then they would have said legendary.

14 minutes ago, starbucks_queen said:

i think there is a difference between needing a 300 coin radiator/ammo and a 2.4k spark :popcorn:

Only in their cost(s).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SIGMA920 said:

Only in their cost(s).

and that (along with costing 3 energy instead of 1 which rads do and 0 that ammo pack does) is the precise dimension that makes it stupid .

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, starbucks_queen said:

and that (along with costing 3 energy instead of 1 which rads do and 0 that ammo pack does) is the precise dimension that makes it stupid .

 

I included that in the costs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:
12 hours ago, PhewPhew said:

Understanding what people want to say means using the brain or anything else.

They said: 

16 hours ago, lsabeIIa said:

For me, Legendary item should not rely to another item. its just stupid.

If they meant another legendary then they would have said legendary.

My bad that i try to say to understend people or use brain to someone that play like that :

 

 

  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.