BjKalderon

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.50

Chase?

BjKalderon (Posted )

This raid still is in the technical maintenance mode - as soon as it's available, we'll be sure to announce it via the news.
  • Upvote 5

So how does that reduced ram damage of the Harvester work now? Did you just remove the initial 2x ram damage modifier? Does the perk still multiply the initial ramming damage?

In my humble opinion, the Harvester could have done better with old stats and the original perk, but being a 6 points of energy weapon.

BjKalderon (Posted )

The Harvester's perk has never effected the ramming damage - with this change the ramming damage has been sligtly decreased.
  • Upvote 6

Added the option to change sight colour. To do this, in the “Settings” menu, go to the “Interface” tab and in the “Gameplay” section, change the sight colour to one of the predefined options.

thats a good feature, but would want to change color on difrent weapons, specialy when the weapons is limited fire angle

BjKalderon (Posted )

This change is just the first step - actually we are already discussing the feature that you described;)
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

"Now, when you invite friends from the list of friends to a “Custom battle” and scroll through it, the list of friends will not be updated every time you change the status of one of the players."

Please do this to the Main List of Friends too on the main menu.

"Added a timer before the start of the next season in the description of the “Clan battle”."

Can't Understand what this is, can you please explain?

"Chase"

Is Chase back in the rotation?

• Fixed bugs related to clans or clan battles:
    • A bug with endless clan list loading.
    • A bug where clan tags could not be displayed in the player lists.

Nothing fixed on TAG thing.
      http://prntscr.com/ng6hxs

BjKalderon (Posted )

Thank you for the signal - we will check the issue with Clan tags and try to fix it ASAP;)
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BjKalderon said:

Fixed a bug that increases the icons of the module when it is activated.

Now it is impossible to install structural parts under the suspension of the armoured car.

Please clarify.

Edit: That clarified nothing. "Elements being increased"? Does that mean increased in size? Define "suspension". I still have parts under my vehicle's frames. And you misspelled "armored". :P

Edited by Pickle_Rick_420

BjKalderon (Posted )

The first issue concerned the interface elements being increased by activating the module. The second issue was a technical bug which affected a number of builds.

1. Mandrake.

The distance is now returned to default after each shot. I consider this as a nerf because you lose "sweet spot" after successful shot.

Aiming control is now smoother a this is improvement. Sound is also better.

2. Victory day

My monument has no tank on it :)

image.png.a873febe633d242b9c4fc52cc9d8a3

BjKalderon (Posted )

Thank you for sharing your feedback! Regarding your question - the tank will appear with the beginning of the special event (planned for next week);)
  • Haha 3

Balance:
Reaper - dead, trash
Mammoth - dead, trash but with higher hp
Hammerfall - not so dead, but now it has most useless perk (second most useless has Tsunami btw)

Make option so we could lock rotation of weapon from garage (checkable option at exact weapon in "Controls of weapons and active modules" tab). I know that there is keybinding that we can lock rotation but we have to hold that key all time. 
If you ask why? - Draco is the main answer (and other few options like Fortune, Cricket and Aurora under the vehicle)
In most cases if these weapons are well hiden or under the vehicle, when you get closer to enemy, you have to aim under the car so they could shoot, it means you will not see whats going on around for moment. Thats why locking preferred weapons will be cool solution. You press key and they will always shoot, no matter where you are aiming. Please make it happen, as this is not such huge content that you can not do, think tons of people will love it and no one will be against.

Co-driver system.... make total rework and raname it. Make talent system with three trees, also remove resources required for unlocking (if you want us to be tortured, just make some hard achievements to unlock exact skill, not all of them ofc)

When you are going to add premium pack stuff in factions as craftables? 2K Kapkan, 3K Steppe..... 

Are you going to do something about spiders and hovers dominating late game? After this harvester nerf, i bet game will be full with spiders and hovers again 50/50.... 
REMEMBER! some people started playing this game in 2015 for bullets, rust, melee action..... NOT for flying fortresses, crawling junks, plasma, lasers and pulses....

BjKalderon (Posted )

Thank you for sharing your impressions! The co-drivers' system rework is still being considered for the future and we plan to share more details as the development process goes. And regarding your suggestion - it's not planned for the nearest future, but it will be discussed.
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

I instantly notice a problem with Mandrake and Incinerator where they automatically move the targeting area to a default position every time you fire. They should not do this. It makes it harder to hit targets because you have to wait for the default to happen, and then you can aim it where you want. You can no longer aim close to yourself and instantly at an enemy because the targeting area will try to move to the default position further away. You can also no longer fire at a spot, and then be able to fire at that exact spot again without moving your mouse. Now you have to target back to that position every time you want to fire.

Edited by Crunk_Prime

BjKalderon (Posted )

The time it takes for the scope to return to the initial position is not quite that long, but thank you for bringing this up - additional tweaks to the targeting mechanic are definitely possible.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, kobac77 said:

2. Victory day

My monument has no tank on it :)

image.png.a873febe633d242b9c4fc52cc9d8a3

" The tank will appear next week with the beginning of the special event! "

Added the option to completely clear the blacklist. To do this, in the settings of the “Contact list” window (gear in the right corner), you must select the “Clear blacklist” option.

What about removing its limitation in size?

Is it something being considering regarding servers? More or better?

BjKalderon (Posted )

WillDragon, the size of the blacklist as well as the addition of more options are strictly connected with the servers, as you have already mentioned. We will keep improving their optimization, but at the moment there's no info regarding the implementation of the option you have suggested.

Except additional melee build nerf (who gonna use rare & epic melee seriously?), everything is fine.
I hope that change of turret containers implies total tweak of turrets and drones.

Hello Dev-Team,
this time i'm dividing my comment into 2 sections.

Criticism Section:

Machine gun “MM5-4 Vector” is now called “Vector”.
The cannon “Mammoth” is called “ZS-46 Mammoth”.

-> I love this logic! "Let's shorten the name of one weapon & make the other name longer". Any reason why you're doing this - i can't find a logical pattern.

-> Is the chase gone missing? It's a bit sad to hear nothing from this specific raid. Any updates available concerning the "repair" of the chase raid so far?

Shotgun “Junkbow”

Shotgun spread increased by 25%.

-> That's an interesting change - but why does it only affect the Junkbow and not the Fafnir & Nidhogg, too?

@bleedisTheKing

Fixed bugs related to clans or clan battles:

• A bug with endless clan list loading.
  • A bug where clan tags could not be displayed in the player lists.

Nothing fixed on TAG thing.

-> Could you look into that please? It's certainly annoying not to be able to see those clan tags properly.

Positive Feedback Section:

But putting those things aside i want to let you know that i really like your new title banners - they are a fine touch for the patch-notes. Great work from the grafic team - give them my love for their efforts! I appreciate those little details which make the game better and better over time.
image.png.49cf226867bb8a80c2fa9622b390c3

-> I'm excited to play the new story in the adventure mode - Please continue working on it in the future - I see big potential for Crossout in this mode!

-> Interesting map - i'll have a closer look at it first before saying something about it - looks promising.

“Clan battles”

Now, if a player or an entire team intentionally quit at the beginning of the battle (unsportsmanlike behaviour), their access to “Clan battles” is blocked for a short period. The blocking also extends to cases where all team members self-destruct at the beginning of a battle.

-> So far my most favorite part of the update - please continue to keep your eyes on possible exploits of the ranked matchmaking. It's a good step into the right direction.

Harpoon “Skinner” and minelayer “Kapkan”

Now, if the enemy trapped in the “Kapkan” or hit by “Skinner”, has been destroyed, the owner of the harpoon or the minelayer gets the assistance credit.

-> Better later then never! Thank you Crossout-Team - FINALLY you get some points for the usage of those modules - was about time!

Final Result:

Overall a very pleasing update. It contains a lot of different stuff which i really enjoy. I'm sure that not everything is quiet polished yet but you're expanding the amazing experience of Crossout further and further. Keep up the great work - concider the feedback of the community - and keep those fantastic updates coming!

Greetings
Nervenkitzel 

Eat your vegetables.

BjKalderon (Posted )

Nervenkitzel, hello and thank you for the detailed feedback! Regarding you question about the renaming of different parts - we try to make it so that by the name of the item you can immediately tell which faction it belongs to, and its description reveals a part of the game world - you can find more details in our "Devblog" section! As for the clan tags - the issue is already being investigated!
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1. Chase wasn't fixed. Return our favorite raid please. Or remake other raids to be as fun and not boring. Old cargo race and siege were fun, for example.

2. Junkbows and shotguns are not the issue. The issue is wedge. Everybody runs stupid wedge. Fix your physics and remove this from being meta. Cause it's clearly a bad design by default. 5 tonn car should not be able to flip a 20 tonn tank. 

3. Buffing drones is not an answer. If someone cannot aim, he can play other games. The fun includes hardcore element, not auto-aim and auto-build. 

4. Talking about hardcore - crafting a vehicle is quite a complex tast, it requires experience and understanding how in-game mechanics work. Make a series of tutorials to teach Aces how to make a decent car. Or ask some of experienced players - plenty of streamers are still around. I'm tired of seeing people putting a 20 meter wedge in front and connecting 300 hp cannon onto 20 hp structural part which cannot be shot through. 

5. Machine gun “MM5-4 Vector” is now called “Vector”. The cannon “Mammoth” is called “ZS-46 Mammoth”. --> are you kidding? I'm really tired of not knowing how an old gun is called after every patch. Can you stop this insanity? ZS-46 - wtf is this? As if we can memorize these nonsense numbers and then keep track of their changes every patch. Vector has always been Vector, so will be Mammoth. Better fix the Mammoth itself, not its name. 

6. Your current racing fuel system doesn't work. Hovers still win every match, except vs some very rare good wheeled racers. But it removes the whole point of racing - being n1. What's the fun in letting others being first for 1-2 laps and then racing? How is this fun in your opinion? Just make 2 timetables for hovers and non-hovers so both can be fine in same match, yet so we won't wait for someone to go first through a checkpoint. It was fun just to race as fast as possible from the start. Now it's boring. New raids are boring. New pvp meta is boring - slowpoke hovers, spiders, tanks and of course slowpoke wedges that jump on any hill. Fast is fun. Slow is boring. Maybe you didn't get the concept. Now you do. 

Besides all that, new updates and new maps are very welcomed. It's good you started doing patches, not just new packs after new packs. Thank you for that. But issues I described need fixing, and it's your job, even if it's hard. This will make game more popular, thus you get your pack sales to next level. Everyone would be happy. 

BjKalderon (Posted )

flamiohotman, hello! As it has already been mentioned before - the Chase raid is currently unavailable due to the required technical maintenance - as soon as all the issues are resolved, it will be returned to the raid rotation. As for point concerning the drones container's size - it doesnt effect their perfomance in battles, so it doesn't directly concern the in-game balance.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As soon as I started the game, I went straight for a double Reaper. Once I had them, it was nerve ...

So I fell back on a triple exec, but it was nerve ...

I took a long break, and there I had fun with what I had left, a double build harvester ... but apparently, that too it was nerve.

I do not have anything...

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, flamiohotman said:

Old cargo race and siege were fun, for example.

The good old days. I 'member.

• Upvote 3

People who hate Harvesters ask you not to tie it's perk together with Spark. People who use Harvester and don't want to sacrifice battle efficiency and still be able to make creative builds ask you not to tie the perk to a specific set of weapons.

So you not only go ahead and do it, you continue to stomp it into the ground until it's useless without Spark/heating weapons.

naked-gun-facepalm.gif.5b8232d67ea3423a6

• Upvote 5

Can i have my 5038,9 coins back for 2 harvesters i bought when they were proper legendary weapons which are pretty much useless at this point and it seems like they will be nerfed once again???

• Haha 9
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, BjKalderon said:

Added the option to change sight colour. To do this, in the “Settings” menu, go to the “Interface” tab and in the “Gameplay” section, change the sight colour to one of the predefined options.

Finally! Thank you! :) Will you also add the option to change its shape in the future (different crossairs)?

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I downloaded one of my Blueprints for raids and Terribul Bars are grey now, before they were golden. I tried to remove them and paint them back again (they come rusty by default) but they change into grey when I try to paint with the same color they used to have (Snake).
What you expected to see Part painted in Snake colour, as it used to be
Conditions in which error reproduce EVERYTIME, after last update
Problem details I downloaded one of my Blueprints for raids and Terribul Bars are grey now, before they were golden. I tried to remove them and paint them back again (they come rusty by default) but they change into grey when I try to paint with the same color they used to have (Snake).
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

TerribulBarBug.jpg

Edited by WillDragon
  • Upvote 2

Machine gun “MM5-4 Vector” is now called “Vector”. The cannon “Mammoth” is called “ZS-46 Mammoth”.

how does that make any sense!!what a waste of time.is the clan tag bug fixed?if not why waste time on changing names when you could fix this instead.trying to recruit players at the moment makes me wanna slit my wrists with this bug!!!

the change to harvesters is not good enough.melee spark builds should be banned from cw.its the only build in the game where you would lose to a **** player.no skill build and im sure 80% of players would agree.the other 20% would be the no skill players who use them!!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Yurker said:

Do you expect us to want to read a text that's gark green over black?

unless your a dev or the guys running this page I couldn't care less what you want to read!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 9