BjKalderon

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.50

If you wanted to ease the use of artillery weapons while maintaining their profile (buff Incinerator pls), you failed in this update. Here's some feedback in simple English for your community manager's convenience:

1) Do Not take control away from player. Let him take aim with Incinerators/mandrakes when weapon is loading. Weapon aim doesn't need to reset between shots. Let him cancel fire (for good reasons including rolling upside down) when taking aim. We don't have a key for that yet? Then make one in Settings for rebinding if need.

2) Now with new camera code mouse control feels more stiff. Someone mentioned having horizontal Mandrakes (fusion build) take longer time to aim as an unintended result. You didn't test for that, did you? Well, players are either inconvenienced or at best indifferent about this...Having a simple targeting line on the radar map would've gone a long way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

Are wheels broken or bugged after this update? I find that they fall off quite easily. This was not happening before the update. Lots of vehicles on the battlefield with no wheels. How do you kill someone on the other side of the battlefield when you both have no wheels? LOL!! This clearly requires your attention DEVS.

• Confused 1

So far the update looks great.

Haven't had a change to play PvP in the new map but I did a quick runaround in Custom Battle. I like the fact the map isn't overly large. There's a sense of scale but you can still get around relatively quickly which is great.

The new story missions were cool. I think the overall writing (at least in english) has improved quite a bit. Some of the dialogue in the first batch of mission were quite a bit janky and this feels more fluid.

Nice of you to punish leavers in CW, they were becoming more and more common.

I hope this Harvester tweak will finally make it sensible to fight against them even in high PS. You guys didn't specify how much you reduced the ramming damage.

I tested the new aiming mechanics of Incinerator and Mandrake. The first impressions were good to me. What I like about the stiffer aiming is how is lowers the skill floor of these weapons. Especially the Mandrake is probably one of the hardest weapons to use well (as in competetively in CW etc.) and this will level the playing field with more unexperienced people and super veterans of the Drake users. Some people are complaining about how the aiming resets after launching a strike. Time will tell how I feel about that. Part of me thinks it's not that big of a deal since it's easier to aim the darn thing in the first place.

I couldn't have come up with a better solution to preview paints on your car! Bravo! I love the fact your car shows up even in the trade window! Some of the paints aren't working properly with a bumper called Terribull Bar but I already submitted a bug report about it.

Yeah, it's a good update, that's all I can say.

• Upvote 1

"Now, when choosing a specific region in the “Network” section, the game may match you only within this region. In order to activate this possibility you should enable “Restrict battles to this region” option. Please note that the choice of a single region can significantly increase the queue time! To reduce the waiting time we recommend using the “Auto” setting. "

Sadly this is still not working properly. selected USA server and restrict option, even so only a few seconds of searching was placed on the EU server.

Please take a look at this

New maps are always great. Worst map in the game got a rework as well. Great stuff. 

Also

Delicious melee tears. Priceless. I laugh at the man asking for refunds.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

The only good thing I found in this update are the new missions and the new map. The change to the harvester is still not fixing the problems. The main problem with it is that people are using it under 10k, there is no way you can nerf the harvester to a point that it will be fair at 4k. Same goes for almost any weapon in this game. Just add already a limit for PS and most problems will be solved. The new sizes for drones are just a really bad idea, it encourages people to use another weapon that requires almost no skill at all(just like hovers, kapkans, and harvesters). The main point of this game is imagination but right now is just "copy cheap build" "past cheap build", and that is sad.

Love from Rock City! 

• Confused 2

Two things I really liked from this update: the new sand map and the color preview.

Finally I can see my build with a paint before buy it.

The new map is beautiful, all is open with a blue sky, the broken ship, the white sand, beautiful, Good job developers :good:

What about a snowstorm map? It would be really wonderful, I suggest some of my ideas in the topic New-Map: Snow blizzard.

For the harvester I don't care, because I'm not an harvester user :D

Edited by blablabla78987

First... So much in this update! Thank you for all of your hard work, Devs!

Something that hit me immediately, though... All of these times people have filed bug reports or complained about the region setting, and you guys make it sound like it never worked in the first place. Why not just tell us that before, instead of acting like we were making it all up? It is a Beta access game - of course some stuff will only be functional at placeholder level. Why pretend it was working when it wasn't? And then introduce it as a feature now? (which makes it sound like it never worked before? (when people were complaining about it previously)) That kind of stuff is an opportunity for you guys to make your players feel better about supporting you. I sincerely hope it actually works now.

Hopefully all of the people overwhelmed by harvester are happier, now. You can keep nerfing it... But if you keep losing to it, you might want to take an objective look in the mirror for a change.

Junkbow spread increase seems reasonable. But I think people at the PS it is relevant have more problems with Fafnir overperforming, imho.

I am not certain the aiming on incinerator is any marked improvement. They almost seem a bit slow for me, now. I won't be sure how I feel on that until I take a few hundred more shots with them.

Rapier probably needed some love, but 20% seems generous.

Glad the "size matters crew" can quit their drone moan after the debacle that followed the Grenadier drone release.

Adding more to Adventure Mode, I see? Great! Keep that content rolling - there are a whole crew of people stuck in that mode that are counting on you! So much potential in those Blood Rocks.

And wuuuuuut?????? A NEW MAP????? THANK YOU! ERMAGHERD FINALLY!

But sand... Evil sand... Looks great, though. I really like some of the new models there. I hope this will break some of the monotony of the map rotation. Please don't stop, though, as these new spaces are lifeblood for those that have been around for ages.

Cool additions and modifications for Interface as well as the misc stuff.

And, I always appreciate the bug squashing when it is successful. But, I am wondering about the status of Chase and War for Fire raids, and their respective bugs? I am also wondering about the known issues with clan tags in battle? If these aren't fixed here, are they on the radar for a hotfix, or possibly with the next release?

Alternately, there was something in the current list of fixes that isn't clear to me:

"Now it is impossible to install structural parts under the suspension of the armoured car."

Could someone please elaborate on this for me?

Thanks again for the thick update!

Edited by _f0r3v3r_
Failure to properly utilize the English language.

10 hours ago, BjKalderon said:
  • Improved the appearance of the parts “Small strut” and “Medium strut”.

I was about to suggest that. I just hope their collision model was also revamped.

Overall, I liked this update with the exception to the harvester treatment.

Edited by lucashc90

3 hours ago, Taifuuni54342 said:

Let him cancel fire when taking aim. We don't have a key for that yet? Then make one in Settings for rebinding if need.

I think a solution for ability to cancel could be maybe: click to aim, click again to shoot, hold to cancel.

Edited by aFluffyUnicorn

I made a video before I read this thread. Seems everyone else touche don it. But for those who haven't seen it, I'll post it anyway.

Mandrake aim has improved, IMHO. As you moved the mouse it used to go: 5kph, 7kph, 10kph, 100000000000000000 kph. Then you're jumping around between aiming at the moon or aiming back in time to the dinosaur era (What do you think killed the dinosaurs? It was all those Mandrake shots). I think the Mandrake aiming should be sped up SLIGHTLY. Since it has such a massive range, you need to potentially move it around. But not much faster than now.

• Haha 3

It would be useful to finally hide or reduce the names in skirmishes.
It is annoying when 4 vehicles stand in one place and one does not see where man shoots up in front of fat name.

5 hours ago, KrissGO said:

“Clan battles”

Now, if a player or an entire team intentionally quit at the beginning of the battle (unsportsmanlike behaviour), their access to “Clan battles” is blocked for a short period. The blocking also extends to cases where all team members self-destruct at the beginning of a battle.

Can't that be done in raids too?

Raids

Now, melee weapons can deal damage to enemy turrets in raids, even if they only reach the base of the turret.

+1

4 hours ago, Ra_ra_Rasputin said:

FINALLY GAIJIN YOU LISTENED

AS SERVER IS SAVED

+1

4 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

I could take a whole game based on the new 3 "Adventure" missions concept, I really hope you guys keep working on that feature and make it something big, because it for sure has the potential for it :good:

Wish we could have some of those Ravager decor/weapons to use ourself, they look so damn good! 

+1

3 hours ago, FireStarteR_ said:

1. Harvesters alone were fine, the problem is not to combine its perk with Spark. Anybody can take out only one harvester, or even two in pair. However with spark they literally disable you so there is nothing you can do. I guess harvesters will be useless now.

2. Junkbow increased spread is nice, since people spam those builds like crazy. It's not secret why, when you see how they disarm anything in second. But if you didn't want single shot shotguns to be used like that, what about Fafnir? Why didn't it get same nerf?

3. Great to hear about harpoon! I can finally have some reward for flipping vehicles to make them easy targets for allies!

4. Keep up with story mode, it has potential. I just wanted to point out one thing. Instead of using just quick texts on screen, you should add voices to read those text as well. It will make a story mode much more interactive.

5. Add an option to hear how the horn sounds on the market, so player will know what he wants to buy.

+1

so much good stuff, but yeah, breaking the harvester is not the answer.  SO glad we finally get assists with kapkans/skinner.  The new "enemy captured" icon is a waste of resources imo.

I don't quite understand the logic of the size change on the drones.  It seems to me that the 4x4 size is part of the balance system, kind of like the awkward size of the large chameleon: it's higher PS, but much harder to conceal and protect.  I also still don't understand why blowing up a box from which a turret/drone was deployed should result in said already-deployed weapon disappearing.  Drones are stupid easy to kill already, but most folks don't even bother since it's easier to just blow up the box.

Thanks for the effort guys.  don't forget many people are still trying to share leviathan builds but are not able.

Enjoy the sunset of Desert Valley:

tMKKcod.jpg

• Like 1

- Amazing new map. I not tried it yet but it is huge and is full of strategic details. Thanks devs.

- Very good the addition the sight color change made and the future possibility of adding a color for different weapons. This make me feel you consider the "custom usability" too. Thanks again.

- Terrible the change to the junkbow spread. I test it and now you need 2 shots from a double junkbow to remove a single blue tire at 20 mts. 
The tire is 145 point of life and you makes 200 of damage but the tire still there.
And you need 3 for a regular  blue weapon in same conditions!!!
Even at 10 mts the damage is not close of the previous. 
And You have 1 SINGLE shot every 3 seconds.
What is supposed we go to use them for ? Make wind for our allies in the desert hot?
I suggest you change the category of the weapon to Melee and adding it an "impact damage".

screenshot-190424-160703.jpg

screenshot-190424-160707.jpg

Edited by lamanu
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Man, who do you guys think youre fooling? You screwed up the only playable raid type apart from invasion for 3 patches now. For "technical maintenance". Dudes, it was working before, just revert back whatever you changed that messed it up. PvE effectively is dead for lots of experienced players apart from maybe invasion. You cant just ignore that for weeks. You have plenty of people asking for it, just bring it back the way it was. 

And NO..... no no no no nooooooo we dont want a damn "reworked"/"improved" version that takes 15 minutes to complete. Do NOT make it tusk proof. Do not mess with people buying non craftable pack items by screwing up their game. FIX IT, BRING IT BACK!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jay1000x

Can someone tell me if they took the POP sound out of the game when you pop a generator or a ammo box?  I love that sound.

Now its sounds like a fire starting really fast.

Im not sure if i did something with my sound or they did something.. THx

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw scanner not working correctly in adventure mode
What you expected to see correct amount of resources and rep being given
Conditions in which error reproduce play adventure mode story & memory missions with active scanner
Problem details see below
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

image.png.306c01c7ef28d0607722419b204a71

image.png.95a6638aef285dc8e85028e455aaa3

reward should be 22 scrap & copper, 37 casings and 6120 rep (+25% decor + driver). after completing 4 missions i'm now missing 40 casings from what i should have received if the scanner wasnt bugged. 

the new adventure mode additions were fun, looking forward to more like this. 

the new booster and fuel tank models are nice.

maybe sort the heavy "war" structure parts down to steppe/scav parts where they belong. currently they're all the way at the top, which is where grille and lunatic parts belong.

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Upvote 1

“Mandrake” howitzer and “Incinerator” catapult

Improved aiming mechanics for howitzers and catapults. The changes touch upon the scope's sensitivity and the camera's behaviour when the aiming mode is toggled.

I see not a single bit of difference while shooting or "aiming" with the incinerator.

[sarcasm]Are the lines thicker or ...?[/sarcasm]

Edited by _cottton_
  • Upvote 1

Region selector is a godsend. Thank you for that.

Encountered an issue with the new map, where it seems to ignore region selection lock entirely.

I don't notice too many people talking about the rapier change, still needs some work. I'd like to post an agreeable opinion made by warrenwolfy regarding their status in game, then share some thoughts as a bit of an autocannon lover, after the fact.

I'd like to see it get additional buffs, sooner rather than later. The extra blast radius is a good start, but I'm hoping there are more to come.

Put it this way, when you compare most Rare tier weapons versus their Epic tier equivalents, most Epic versions have something around ~35-65% more structure. But with Rapiers versus Whirlwinds, the difference is 188% for some unknown reason. If Rapiers had 250 structure that would make the difference 44%, bringing it right inline with other Rare tier weapons.

They are right. The rapiers durability is too low for it to be a challenge to other weapons at most any range. The 20 percent explosion buff is alright, and is kinda cheesy when put on a harpy cab for splash in sub 6k. However, the problem I'd say most any player faces at most any powerscore with them, is their lack of standing power. At least, whenever I make a rapier build, around 80 percent of the collective parts I use has to be used for some sort of damage catching. Rapiers have about as much durability as an equalizer, with much less flexibility across tiers, less turret traverse capabilities when used side by side, more fragile to splash shots than equalizers given barrel length, and lacking supremacy for it's expected role.

Couple the lack of durability with:

Extremely long gun barrels, making it difficult for  achievable downward depression; basically needs an angled down build behind the cab to succeed. Also limit's the rapiers rotation traverse, as especially with multiple rapiers. This makes it extremely difficult to be a run and gunner, largely sticking you in the same fighting roles where either defends, tacklers, and protectors out perform you and snipe off the long barreled( just as reliant as one with rapier to tap fire, but has less barrel protrusion, more durability, and hitscan to make up for it; or at longer ranges where cannons and whirlwinds take the advantage in both damage and durability.

Playing as rapiers, I find myself playing much more skittishly, removing myself from a position after so much as a shot grazes my craft, lest the rapiers are taken out in a fold. The durability is close to 50 percent of an avenger's, with nearing the same barrel length for god's sake! If possible, check my hours using them; I bet you it's inordinately higher than most any other player out there haha. At least give this post a ponderance.

So it is this autocannon afficianado's opinion, in order to update rapiers and make them playable at more variety of a powerscore with less cheese random explosion cheese:

• Make them more durable; and I don't mean by any 5 or 10 percent bullcrap. 240, maybe a tad much, still somewhere in the 200's sounds about right
  • Reduce explosive splash by rapier projectiles by 25/33 percent of the added number. I'm getting WWAAAYYY too many random one shot kills with them, where even I'm like " Wtf just happened?"
  • And either increase the turret traverse speed, or somehow update the model so the barrel isn't jutting out like some kind of glass nosed Pinnochio. Yall reduced the sizes of drone boxes, give rapiers the same much more needed courtesy

• Upvote 2

Preliminary note: I wish to applaud developers for their most recent artwork: Your models and textures have significantly improved in quality:

• The Photon is the most awesome looking thing in the entire game! And that blue LED stripes..... AWESOME! Not to mention the glowing power source that reminds me of a mini Apollo Generator
  • The Pulsar has an awesome model and animation!
  • Bastion is very nice although I would have wished for a bit more blade colouring.... you cant really see much colour if any on the lower end of the dozer blade
  • Harpy is really nice... as is having exhaust for it and Bastion and working lights.

The leaked videos about the T34 tank turret also show a lovely level of detail. Seriously... great work, keep it up! :)

13 hours ago, BjKalderon said:

I really like how you give people a short overview about the update in this video. Keep it up please.

New map “Sandy gulf”

The map is an open area, with its main advantage being good visibility from any point, which will allow you to quickly get the required tactical information. There is a number of sniper positions for ranged combat, and the perimeter is made so that fast vehicles can efficiently break into the enemy’s flank.

• The map is included in the rotation of the “Mission” mode
  • Battles on the map are based on the “Assault” scenario
  • The map is also available in the “Custom battle” mode

New maps are always nice as is an introduction video.

Survivor’s garage

Garage.jpg

To celebrate Victory day we have erected a commemorative monument in the survivor's garage.

The tank will appear next week with the beginning of the special event!

I am really looking forward to this new realistic fully enclosed tank turret. Please consider adding more fully enclosed turrets for weapons. I would pay real money for cannons that dont look like somebody removed their aft armor without thinking.

More turrets like that for cannons please!

Adventure_en_780_200.png

Additional story campaign “Contagion”

• With update 0.10.50, we are presenting three additional story tasks for the “Adventure” mode. In the future, we plan to increase their number.
  • An additional story campaign is unlocked after the completion of the task “Wretched hole” in the main “Awakening” chain. Please note that the last task becomes available only after completing the “Experiment” task.
  • The “Contagion” campaign's tasks can be replayed, while in the group. For this, it is necessary that the leader of the group accepting the tasks has not completed them yet. You can also reset the progress of your own story campaign after completing the main tasks.
  • The additional campaign is automatically available to those players who did not reset the progress of their own story campaign.

Great! I am looking forward to more content in adventure.

Game-modes_en_780_250.png

“Clan battles”

Now, if a player or an entire team intentionally quit at the beginning of the battle (unsportsmanlike behaviour), their access to “Clan battles” is blocked for a short period. The blocking also extends to cases where all team members self-destruct at the beginning of a battle.

Good

Raids

Now, melee weapons can deal damage to enemy turrets in raids, even if they only reach the base of the turret.

Good

Parts_en_780_200.png

Structural parts

• Now, with each new level of prestige in the “Firestarters” faction, the player will get random structural parts from the following list (until all the parts are received):
    • “Left Death fender” and “Right Death fender” — 1 pc. (both parts are issued for one level of prestige)
    • “Finale” — 1 pc.
    • “The Omen” — 1 pc.
  • Thus, all structural parts can be obtained for 3 levels of prestige with the Firestarters faction.
  • Attention! The parts are issued for each new level of prestige obtained after the update. Prestige levels received before the update are not counted, and the parts are not given for them.
  • If you purchased the “Horsemen of Apocalypse: Death” pack, then if you increase the level of prestige with the Firestarters faction, additional structural parts will not be issued.

Good

Weapons

Melee weapon “Harvester”

• Base damage reduced by 25%.
  • Now the “Harvester” deals 160% more damage to enemies under the influence of negative effects, as well as heated vehicle parts.
  • Reduced ram damage dealt by the Harvester.

Developer comment: The latest balance changes of the “Harvester” partially solved the problem with its excessive efficiency at low PS values, however, this is not enough to achieve the goal. We also take into account the need to preserve the effectiveness of weapons at high PS, so we compensate for the reduction in base damage by increasing the damage from the perk.

Shotgun “Junkbow”

Shotgun spread increased by 25%.

Developer comment: After evaluating the current statistics and your feedback, we came to the conclusion that, despite its high spread, “Junkbow” can still be used for precise shots aimed at weapons and it can disarm the enemy too quickly. This does not correspond to our vision of single-shot improvised shotguns, and therefore we decided to increase its spread.

Autocannon “AC43 Rapier”

Autocannon projectile explosion radius increased by 20%.

Developer comment: The current effectiveness of the “Rapier” is a little low compared to other rare weapons, especially at medium PS. Therefore, we increased the autocannon projectile explosion radius.

Sound balancing changes.... please continue.

Harpoon “Skinner” and minelayer “Kapkan”

Now, if the enemy trapped in the “Kapkan” or hit by “Skinner”, has been destroyed, the owner of the harpoon or the minelayer gets the assistance credit.

Excellent!

“Mandrake” howitzer and “Incinerator” catapult

Improved aiming mechanics for howitzers and catapults. The changes touch upon the scope's sensitivity and the camera's behaviour when the aiming mode is toggled.

Cant hurt.

Drones “Sidekick” and “Fuze” and “Barrier IX” turret

Reduced the size of the containers

Good.

Miscellaneous_en_780_200(1).png

• Added the option to completely clear the blacklist. To do this, in the settings of the “Contact list” window (gear in the right corner), you must select the “Clear blacklist” option.

Good

• Added the option to change sight colour. To do this, in the “Settings” menu, go to the “Interface” tab and in the “Gameplay” section, change the sight colour to one of the predefined options.

OMG, YES! Thank you! Finally, I waited for this feature ever since I started playing.

A few further suggestions in that regard:

- Add an option to colour the entire GUI in battle in your colour choice (Weapon symbols, speedometer... ect)

- Crosshair range bar for cannons is black when not scoped but coloured when scoped - it should be always coloured

• The “Characteristics” window for paint cans now shows your current armoured vehicle, painted in this colour.

AWESOME! This is very helpful. I can confirm the graphic bug which darkens the cabin/grays it out. It seems to happen the most with "Material" and "Pattern" types. For example "Cold Steel" and the Photon cabin.

• Added the option to switch to a specific player in spectator mode. To do this, open the map window and use the left mouse button to select the desired player.
  • Optimized the “Custom battle” interface, depending on the selected game mode.
  • Now, when you invite friends from the list of friends to a “Custom battle” and scroll through it, the list of friends will not be updated every time you change the status of one of the players.
  • Now you can track a total of up to four different challenges. Their progress will be displayed on the debriefing screen.
  • The information window can now be brought up in the “Clan battles” leaderboard.
  • Added a timer before the start of the next season in the description of the “Clan battle”.
  • Added visual display of the active perk for the machine gun “ST-M26 Tackler”.
  • The interface of the Settings section has been improved and optimized.
  • Now, when you get several identical patches, an alert about this is displayed once.

All very great! Thank you.

Sound_en_780_200.png

• Improved dynamic range settings.
  • Added a sound for completed challenges.
  • Added sounds for invisibility mode.
  • Improved the sounds for explosions of mines and barrels at long distances.
  • Improved the sounds of incoming Mandrake shells.
  • Improved the sounds for different types of weapons.

Bug-fixes_en_780_200.png

• Recently purchased items on the market can be sold at a price that will be no more than 10% lower than the purchase price. The restriction is still valid for 20 hours after purchasing the part.
  • Now, when choosing a specific region in the “Network” section, the game may match you only within this region. In order to activate this possibility you should enable “Restrict battles to this region” option. Please note that the choice of a single region can significantly increase the queue time! To reduce the waiting time we recommend using the “Auto” setting.
  • Optimized controls of wheeled vehicles with a gamepad.
  • Improved the mechanic issuing patches “MVP”. Now, with an equal number of points received, the “best” player is the player who deals more damage to opponents. If this value is identical too, the patch is issued to the one who killed more players.
  • Machine gun “MM5-4 Vector” is now called “Vector”.
  • The cannon “Mammoth” is called “ZS-46 Mammoth”.
  • Improved the appearance of the parts “Small strut” and “Medium strut”.
  • Improved appearance of the cabin “Photon”.
  • The appearance of the “Fuel tank” part has been improved.
  • The appearance of the boosters “B-1 Aviator”, “Blastoff” and “Hermes” has been improved.
  • Improved weld spots for the cabin “Harpy”.
  • Improved burning effects.
  • Optimized visual effects of the “Furnace” decor.
  • Improved a number of texts and descriptions.
  • Fixed a bug where challenge tracking was dropped when leaving the game.
  • Now it is impossible to install structural parts under the suspension of the armoured car.
  • Fixed a bug in which Lancelot's explosives with CK Viper applied to it did not detonate upon contact with an enemy.
  • Improved interface of the debriefing screen. Challenge progress no longer overlaps with the progress of daily tasks and special events.
  • The collision of environment objects on the maps “Broken Arrow” and “Blood Rocks” has been fixed.
  • Fixed a bug where the damage of the pulse booster “Scorpion” could fail to decrease when hitting parts.
  • Fixed a bug that increases the icons of the module when it is activated.
  • Fixed the location of some objects on the maps “Cursed mines”, “Ship Graveyard” and “Nameless Tower”.
  • Fixed incorrect location of checkpoints on the Founders Canyon map in the “Race” brawl.
  • Changed spread of the shotgun “Breaker”. Now it is fully consistent with the spread of the shotgun “Hammerfall”.
  • Fixed a bug due to which the Aegis-Prime shield effect appeared briefly when the module was replaced in the brawl Battle Royale.
  • Fixed a bug related to the lack of repair sounds in the brawl Battle Royale.
  • Fixed a bug with the incorrect location of portraits in banners at high resolutions.
  • Fixed incorrect display of the icon of the perk of the “M-29 Protector” machine gun at certain screen resolutions.
  • Fixed a bug that could lead to the appearance of two leaders in the raid “Perimeter Breach” on the “Lost Coast” map.
  • Fixed bugs related to clans or clan battles:
    • A bug with endless clan list loading.

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

I really like the new fuel tank. Great job.

Excellent update! :good:

POST-DEV.png

That is nice to hear developers.

8 hours ago, LOoD said:

im just sad for incinerator the update no do real change for this weapon ( no hp ... high ps ... low damage on drone, kaplan , weapon ) i thinking you going to buff a little bit and why motor no give the perk with this weapon ?

one player by 100 round play with this cause is not OP i think , can you do something pls

7 hours ago, Taifuuni54342 said:

(buff Incinerator pls)

Incinerator does not require a buff. It has one of the most lethal perks in the game. Its damage is applied to ALL parts of the enemy vehicle independent of any armor.

As a result incinerator will pop both generators and fuel tanks no matter how much armor you put arround them. It is particularly effective against slower units but even if you are fast, you still take unhealthy amounts of damage to your generator.

Since a generator detonation is usually fatal or at least cripples the vehicle beyond any hope... one cannot justify an incinerator buff.

I was already really really good with aiming the Incinerator thanks. Now, not so much. I could see how it might be nice for a few people in limited circumstances but for me it is terrible. I need to see my vehicle at all times, especially when aiming. Aiming takes turning my vehicle and not being able to see my full position means I can't see obstacles, team mates or enemies. The new camera has also made aiming less responsive and takes much longer to aim. First the added time to float up higher, then the added time to pull the circle back to where I originally wanted it in the first place. Lastly playing the warehouse level was already difficult enough because of all the overhead view obstructions, this new camera makes that problem exceptionally worse. Is there a way to turn this new camera mode off because it has made playing incinerator not fun, something I never would have thought possible.

Revert the new aiming camera or at least let me turn it off!

• Upvote 3

Guest Bobby_Hingsen
12 hours ago, Pickle_Rick_420 said:

Please clarify.

Edit: That clarified nothing. "Elements being increased"? Does that mean increased in size? Define "suspension". I still have parts under my vehicle's frames. And you misspelled "armored". :P

Before you start correcting other people's grammar please do broaden your knowledge. Armoured and Armored not unlike the Colour and Color are both correct depending on the part of the world they would be used at. Now you became the Centre or Center of not-so-flattering attention. Booya:017: