Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.50

Recommended Posts

 

20 hours ago, Brooklyn_Express said:

Bj: Please fix clan tags that are not showing when timing into battle. Seems like only new recruits tags are showing. Its a recruiting nightmare for clan leaders and recruiters.

Please restore hover speed depending on hover mass. Big giant fat 8 hover flyer= slow and can take many hits. 4 hover with a quarter the mass= fast and nimble and can get crippled with one hit. If these physics apply to wheeled builds and spiders then why not hovers?

Please introduce diamond paint.....lol. Because i want to ice out my ride. And please make it expensive...i dont want everyone with iced out rides....lol

Is it also possible to introduce clan wars on a power score based league system as well? 6k and under? 9k and under and the rest like it is now....with big giant 16k spiders and flyers that loom around like aircraft carriers that take 65 volleys to destroy with scorps...which is just getting out of control. It almost seems like the skill of the player is more based on his or hers spaced armor and durability of the current meta build then of his or her capability in manuvering, awareness and just plain skill in playing the game. I think the root of the problem is the speed limitations. If a spider has half the mass it should move twice as fast as one thats 17k power score with 17 layers of spaced armor...not just be quicker...but faster. Just saying man, let the finess players get there speed back. We dont all need to have builds that can take 12 hits from tsunamis and keep moving around like nothing...

Yes clan tags should be fixed already.

Hovers are still not fighting so hopefully they will get a proper balance soon. It is just annoying that some players are so bad that that's the only thing they can do. And there are the shield+hover builds who are even worse. So hovers need nerf not buff.

I like the paint idea, I would not use it but it is a cool idea.

Hopefully they won't do that in CW too. Seal clubbing is out of control already there is no need to ruin CW too; those cheap builds are just enough for it. Space armor should be fixed already too. I rarely see anyone with proper thick armor(and don't say it is not effective because I don't care about how effective that is, I care about logic). Spiders could be slower. Given the fact that most of them abuses kapkans, they would deserve it. No skill is required to kapkan a player than shoot them from 2m.

<3

Edited by Trashmaster66
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 5:28 AM, ChopChopChop said:

Hummm...refund for costing of 0 real money?....Sure, go and open a case on your credit card companies...you may(very unlikely) win part of you real money back and be banned from the game forever!!

 

People do get in game item for free, to pay with real money is only an option.:5739e92736a0e_):

"No refund for you" Crossout be like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OHBoyNope said:

"No refund for you" Crossout be like

?? What are you talking about???

 

I am happy with the game. Not that I have spend lots real money. Most important, I am not the one wanted refund!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BjKalderon

Hello mate, 

 

Whenever u click to aim with mandrake it sends u on "default" position, not where u have aimed. 

It is a big problem, cause no actual aiming is possible! 

U need 3+ secs more to aim now, cause when u see target, u press aim and it sends u somewhere, then u need to find target again. 

Please make it possible to use both new and old system of mandrake aim. 

U did not change it for 2 years and now out of nowhere u wanna make it usable but u broke it... 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CRUSHER_ said:

U need 3+ secs more to aim now, cause when u see target, u press aim and it sends u somewhere, then u need to find target again. 

Please make it possible to use both new and old system of mandrake aim. 

Incinerators have suffered the same fate, and yeah, it's a really bad "improvement" that makes them very frustrating to use.

The complaints have apparently been passed to the devs, and I keep checking these forums every couple of days in hopes that the problem will be fixed soon.

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 You are all a disappointment to all players that had patience through all your flops and exploits fixed after 6 months.

 You have created a load of trash game with all vehicles cloaked, the point being who gets to shoot first being cloaked or who gets to use an exploit and wedge the enemy vehicle.

 The least thing done in this game is aiming and skill based playing.

 I think well if i will waste 5 more minutes next time to read your update details.

 From mandatory cloak to wedges abusing rotten mechanics, ML200 being pushed around, spark`s absurd slow to pulsar durability and useless oculus, shotguns that take down the biggest cannons in the game in 2 hits, you have proved you have the skills to build a great game and you do not know how to use them.

 I mean really now, how dumb can you all be to have defensive items like plows and others with so low structure in a game where some weapons deal over 1000 damage in one hit. Instead of having dedicated defensive parts that absorb high damage, deny blast damage, with different protections each ( against small arms, cannons, energy weapons etc) we get absurd spaced armor that is just a game mechanics exploit.

 I`ll be back next year to see if Anton has the balls to save his game and leave all of you who are responsible for balancing it unemployed.

Edited by k1zzO
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 1:30 PM, k1zzO said:

 You are all a disappointment to all players that had patience through all your flops and exploits fixed after 6 months.

 You have created a load of trash game with all vehicles cloaked, the point being who gets to shoot first being cloaked or who gets to use an exploit and wedge the enemy vehicle.

 The least thing done in this game is aiming and skill based playing.

 I think well if i will waste 5 more minutes next time to read your update details.

 From mandatory cloak to wedges abusing rotten mechanics, ML200 being pushed around, spark`s absurd slow to pulsar durability and useless oculus, shotguns that take down the biggest cannons in the game in 2 hits, you have proved you have the skills to build a great game and you do not know how to use them.

 I mean really now, how dumb can you all be to have defensive items like plows and others with so low structure in a game where some weapons deal over 1000 damage in one hit. Instead of having dedicated defensive parts that absorb high damage, deny blast damage, with different protections each ( against small arms, cannons, energy weapons etc) we get absurd spaced armor that is just a game mechanics exploit.

 I`ll be back next year to see if Anton has the balls to save his game and leave all of you who are responsible for balancing it unemployed.

Good luck getting the bad physics code fixed, That is a day one bug. There are a lot of exploiters who constantly use the bad game code as their only attack. They also use it to ram and flip people on their own team so less competition for points. Lately the cheater behavior has been so bold that people on your own team will ram you. flip you and then push you out where the enemy can shoot you. I would say that 90 percent of Invasion wins are from guy using a  tiny car pushing and flipping over the large super heavy Leviathan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 12:04 PM, Spedemix said:

Well, since you seem to be the expert, why don't you tell me what could have I done better under these circumstances?

 

EDIT: @szefopl I am waiting eagerly.

Im not an expert @Spedemix but cmon, i already told u, u sat there doing nothing, without any positioning in a narrow place, u at least should scatter, not saying u are overall bad, but in this video anyone can see a lack of planning.

I could post the same kind of video when typhoons are crushing teams the kind that attacked u. So it works for both sides.

U expect to win with every team builds with just one configuration? This is impossible, u cant win everything against any build, it also depends on maps and position, one video is not a proof of anything.

U lose some with teams that have the best counter to your builds, but then u play with another team and now your team have the best counter, this is how this game works.

If u still insist that kind of teams are too strong the explain everyone why such teams are not in top30, cuz i know they are not and most top clans are using hover typhoons, helioses, a more mixed squads and they are doing fine..

Well this is a never ending stroy, we could debate about maps, positioning, strategy, even luck over and over again, so i will stop here.

Well u could always use map exploiting on rocks, this map has a plenty of such places, but i don't encourage it, its not fair and should be blocked, but many team are using it every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2019 at 12:44 AM, szefopl said:

Yeah sure, nerf everything even more cuz u don't know how to play...

 

4 hours ago, szefopl said:

Im not an expert @Spedemix but cmon, i already told u, u sat there doing nothing, without any positioning in a narrow place, u at least should scatter, not saying u are overall bad, but in this video anyone can see a lack of planning.

Well thanks for nothing.

 

If you scatter, no teammates can help you, don't forget the melees are kings of 1v1. The only way a team that's not 100% committed to countering melee (=full aspect spider squad) is by making sure we can help each other out of trouble. The only way to ensure that is to make sure one of us will never get attacked. You can probably see where that will lead into.

 

Chokepoints are indeed a good way to handle melee. Too bad not all maps have them close to spawns. Which is why winning or losing against a melee tends to come down to what map one is playing. Because so many players use the full melee strategy, everybody else is more or less forced to use those abusive high ground points to have any kind chance against these melee crafts. If these melee squads didn't run rampant, no one would even bother with those vantage points. Do not forget that.

 

4 hours ago, szefopl said:

U lose some with teams that have the best counter to your builds, but then u play with another team and now your team have the best counter, this is how this game works.

The problem here is how the "counters" are balanced. Or not not balanced in the case of melees.

 

You need four Apect/Helios Spiders to comfortably take on a full melee team. But you need one Cricket hover to comfortably take on a full Aspect/Helios Spider squad. Or you could use a mandrake. Or a cannon squad that understands they outrange these Aspect spiders and use that to their advantage.

 

That's the unbalanced part. One very specific counter to melees, but multiple counters and strategies to counter the "one specific counter to melee". It kinda reminds me of how hovers used to be: You needed specific types of builds to take on hovers while the hovers could easily take on multiple types of builds.

 

4 hours ago, szefopl said:

If u still insist that kind of teams are too strong the explain everyone why such teams are not in top30, cuz i know they are not and most top clans are using hover typhoons, helioses, a more mixed squads and they are doing fine..

Well that's where you're wrong. Even the top10 consists of couple of clans who run full melee squads depending on the week. There are more in top30. Admittedly there are more hover Typhoons but the point is full a melee squad can reach all the way to top10. Most of the top30 clans play either Hover Typhoons or melees or a mixture of both.

 

Mentioning the Typhoons is a bit offtopic but since we're here, yeah, you're free to post videos about Typhoons obliterating teams. I don't think anyone is going to disagree with you.

 

I'm also pretty sure no one would step in and tell you something like this:

On 5/1/2019 at 12:44 AM, szefopl said:

Yeah sure, nerf Typhoons cuz u don't know how to play...

You'd probably feel pretty insulted if someone did come and answer with this when you try to show some issues with Typhoons. Right? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, where to begin with again....

First of all, i have to say that i am impressed how little knowledge a lot of players in this game posses about the physics and the mechanics of the game in general and of a lot of weapons. All i hear is weepy crying most of the time by players being ingame for 2 months that want their crappy papercars to be omnipotent in every situation killing everyone 1v1 without having to use their brains at all. When i see people writing something along the lines "Nerf to the ground because i am a salty ****** and cant counter with my own skills be it aim or building a machine" it makes me very, very VERY angry.

Let me start with the Harvesters:

THE HARVESTERS WERE FINE BEFORE THE UPDATE! Now before all thy crying kids with slowpoke cannon goliaths with generators in the back come out, let me explain. Harvesters by themselves were never a problem to begin with. The problem was and still is the Spark. That fact was even more so worsened by the last 2 changes to the Harvesters. A legendary should nerver, and i mean NEVER be reliant on a different weapon/module. Sure the perc of said legendary is something else, make it reliant on something thats viable for that very type of build, but the weapon itself has to be usable on its own. With the recent changes, The Harvester is the very first weapon being completely useless on its own without another factions weapons support. Like seriously, who came up with that idea. So we have had the problem with "sparkvesters" for the longest time now meaning sparks on harvesters are just plain op, and the first change that tries to adress this is to make harvesters even more reliant on sparks and strengthening the meta??? Very bad move dear Devs :( I have been playing every kind of weapon excessively over the past years and i enjoyed most of them, harvesters included. Let me tell you what i never even touched out of conviction and because those things are op/use broken physics:

1. Wedges - do i even need to explain? Once you get touched by the wedge your acceleration gets magically halved (even with 2 rocket and 4 hermes boosters) and being complety lifted by a wedge zeros every possibility of you getting off urself without the wedge messing up, even when ALL WHEELS are touching either the ground or the enemy vehicle. Im gonna mention here on a sidenote that having 4 of the knives in front of the wedge NEVER fails to take off a bigfoot or 2, even when i just get slightly touched, because the broken hitbox of the bigfoots will still receive full damage of at least 2 knives and the train plow.

2. Hovers - although hovers have been mainly fixed, they still hold some very unique advantages that every other suspension part cant compare to, which is fine if it has enough  demerits on other fields. The last change for the hovers made the final touch giving hover users the ability to use more than 4 hovers at the cost of acceleration. Seems fair to me as more tanky normally means slower. There are still a few things i'd like to see changed. Hovers need some health back. With some i mean very little. Both hover types are well below 200 hp now which makes them very easy to fall off, so getting them close, not over, 200 hp would help. The speed is pretty fine in my opinion, i will elaborate on hovers in near future in another thread. The main issue with hovers atm is the stupid Deco armor that needs a fix, but like i said, ill elaborate later on that one.

3. My all-time beloved AFK-Builds or Click-and-forget - thats just another personal matter, as hurricanes and drones are fairly well balanced atm with drones being a little bit too much delayed after drop off, im fine with them as they are now. I will just never play them in serious pvp, meaning i might test something for fun as i have almost every weapons except for relics.

4. Sparkvesters - pretty self explanatory, they're extremely lame, no brain needed vehicles which strengthens the general perception of harvesters being mainly played by braindead players holding down W, because thats what sparkvesters do. Harvesters themselves need tactical thinking and proper gameplay, as you can't just ram into everything without slowing down first. Sparkvesters don't have much of that problem because the enemy can't get away anyway, even if you slow down a bit before impact. That all said, i really enjoyed playing Harvsters with boosters and a cooler alot, was pretty fun hunting hovers even before the may speed nerf.

So to come back to topic, let me explain how to fix Harvesters for real:

- Revert them to the old stats and change the perc back to what it was before the weird reliance on negative effects. That will make Harvesters viable again themselves and stop me from crying when i see tripple harvesters doing 120 damage in total (i think it's even less after this patch), because that's just not how legendaries should reward the players for crafting them.

- FIX THAT ***** SPARK ALREADY. Sorry for getting salty on this one, but whoever came up with the idea slowing down a vehicle by 50% AND slowing reload speed by 50% AND dealing damage to multiple targets didn't really care for balance, like, at all. The worst part? That reload debuff even works against one-shot shotguns, so you have to make yourself vulnerable as the shotgun player while shooting off that spark on the first try, which can be really hard at times. But that's somewhat doable at least. What really breaks it is that not even quad boosters can get away from a spark. And that effect STACKS! I've tested this, a torrero with a cheetah and a single spark can stop a torrero with a cheetah and quad boosters (2 rockets and 2 hermes to be precise) from getting away, which is just dumb op. But like any other legendary, it gets really effective when used in numbers. I have seen sparks or tripple sparks hindering multiple enemys from getting away at all and not being able to reload, so they were practically incapable of doing ANYTHING at all. The only way to make the spark a fair weapon is to either half both debuffs OR completely remove the reload debuff, which i personally wouldn't recommend. Spark was intended to be a support weapon in the first place, to work in sync with other weapons (for example harvesters) or as a complete support build using 2 or more sparks. But it works way to good without having to put in any effort at the moment. So please do something about that.

As always, thanks for reading,

GK

Edited by GKFreshD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GKFreshD said:

THE HARVESTERS WERE FINE BEFORE THE UPDATE! Now before all thy crying kids with slowpoke cannon goliaths with generators in the back come out, let me explain. Harvesters by themselves were never a problem to begin with. The problem was and still is the Spark. That fact was even more so worsened by the last 2 changes to the Harvesters. A legendary should nerver, and i mean NEVER be reliant on a different weapon/module. Sure the perc of said legendary is something else, make it reliant on something thats viable for that very type of build, but the weapon itself has to be usable on its own. With the recent changes, The Harvester is the very first weapon being completely useless on its own without another factions weapons support. Like seriously, who came up with that idea. So we have had the problem with "sparkvesters" for the longest time now meaning sparks on harvesters are just plain op, and the first change that tries to adress this is to make harvesters even more reliant on sparks and strengthening the meta??

This is exactly what I've been saying. Instead of a BIG PS increase we get a perk thats

- less skill dependent (old one needed you to stay on the enemy for 5 seconds, compared to insta activation now with spark)
- limiting builds (something the devs said they dont want to do, see tripple aegis builds. Yet they push harvester users to Dracos, Sparks or....? Fire Puddles? (Have fun burning while harvesting)
- Overall damage increased with the latest change (Depending on how long you have to harvest -> DPS with perk activated is 9 lower, but new perk does not need 5 seconds to rev up which equals that)

 

 

Agree on the other point too, but i doubt they ever fix the physics issues wuth wedges.... :(

 

 

Edited by v3rgi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, v3rgi1 said:

This is exactly what I've been saying. Instead of a BIG PS increase we get a perk thats

- less skill dependent (old one needed you to stay on the enemy for 5 seconds, compared to insta activation now with spark)
- limiting builds (something the devs said they dont want to do, see tripple aegis builds. Yet they push harvester users to Dracos, Sparks or....? Fire Puddles? (Have fun burning while harvesting)
- Overall damage increased with the latest change (Depending on how long you have to harvest -> DPS with perk activated is 9 lower, but new perk does not need 5 seconds to rev up which equals that)

 

 

Agree on the other point too, but i doubt they ever fix the physics issues wuth wedges.... :(

 

 

I don't know the rest of players. I do agree, I do not see a big issue with harvester before or now.   Was the spark harvester combo OP before?  I do believe it was a little.  I do have a build for chase raid. I don't use it on PvP.  I also find it is good VS melee on invasion too.   After the change. All I need to adjust my game play was to do more tapping with the spark.  Still take me the same time to kill the bots....etc   To me, the change...didn't change much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

I don't know the rest of players. I do agree, I do not see a big issue with harvester before or now.   Was the spark harvester combo OP before?  I do believe it was a little.  I do have a build for chase raid. I don't use it on PvP.  I also find it is good VS melee on invasion too.   After the change. All I need to adjust my game play was to do more tapping with the spark.  Still take me the same time to kill the bots....etc   To me, the change...didn't change much.

I can't say for sure, as I did not use a spark before the change...
I used to run lance / harvester combos. Or 2 Kapkans and 2 Harvesters. Fun builds, not trying to be the most effective build.

Now I almost have to use the spark to get decent damage in.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, v3rgi1 said:

I can't say for sure, as I did not use a spark before the change...
I used to run lance / harvester combos. Or 2 Kapkans and 2 Harvesters. Fun builds, not trying to be the most effective build.

Now I almost have to use the spark to get decent damage in.
 

Spark works well vs small low HP items.  Missiles, drones, mines...etc  That is why I use it in raids. You should try it at some point.

I used to run a dill/saw shotgun combo. Didn't have the Harvester then.  I am keeping it now for Invasions and raids.  Seem to me many players can't deal against them, won't be fun for me to play that way.:001:  But you are doing CW, so no one should blame you for being effective. :yes_yes_yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2019 at 6:13 PM, Spedemix said:

Well that's where you're wrong. Even the top10 consists of couple of clans who run full melee squads depending on the week. ..

Mentioning the Typhoons is a bit offtopic but since we're here, yeah, you're free to post videos about Typhoons obliterating teams. I don't think anyone is going to disagree with you.

I'm also pretty sure no one would step in and tell you something like this:

You'd probably feel pretty insulted if someone did come and answer with this when you try to show some issues with Typhoons. Right? :)

Thats not true, u cant go top 10 with full melee (harvs) alone, u are delusional, u will say anything to prove your point, most of contact teams on top are mixed melee/hovers.

Mentioning Typhoons is def not off topic as they are everywhere now and their perk is plain and simple OP, everyone knows that, tsunami is a toy now compared to them, since your team used cannons it was the right moment to mention it also.

And the game is full of hover map exploiters with builds like yours too.

So if u want a video with Typhoons obliterating other teams then watch any top clan battle, i wont search it for u, do it yourself.

And as i told u, don't expect to win every battle, on you video on that map this was the worse place u could be together, back to the spawn point is way better as u have more place to shot them before they get to u, especially if u have a sniper behind, there was at least 2 important missed shots, shots that could stop someone, so don't blame others for your missed shots.

My clan is not a top clan, and yes we play mostly contact builds, but we also play with teams that are simply too strong builds wise to be countered and thats fine, u need to start acknowledging the fact that u cant beat some teams and it has nothing to do with the balance, some configurations are just not capable of taking the opponents builds.

And a melee needs to have a chance to destroy someone one on one, if it couldn't, then why bother, its like nerfing lances so they would not have any power left, it would be useless and im against making things useless in this game.

So if u are asking to nerf even more melee so u could win a bad match, with bad planning, missing shots, then where would it leave melee, even with so many mistakes your team did u still want to win it? Cmon, be serious.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, szefopl said:

Thats not true, u cant go top 10 with full melee (harvs) alone, u are delusional, u will say anything to prove your point, most of contact teams on top are mixed melee/hovers.

Well this is awkward.

 

Can a full melee reach top10 or not? Simple yes or no would suffice. You say "no they can't" yet you say "most of contact teams on top are mixed..." "most" is not "all.

 

This is what I said:

On 5/14/2019 at 7:13 PM, Spedemix said:

Even the top10 consists of couple of clans who run full melee squads depending on the week. There are more in top30. Admittedly there are more hover Typhoons but the point is full a melee squad can reach all the way to top10.

 

Kinda funny how you say "That's not true" and then you proceed to parrot pretty much what I said except you leave the part where I say "full melee" blank. It's almost as if..

21 hours ago, szefopl said:

u are delusional

 

18 hours ago, szefopl said:

And as i told u, don't expect to win every battle, on you video on that map this was the worse place u could be together, back to the spawn point is way better as u have more place to shot them before they get to u, especially if u have a sniper behind, there was at least 2 important missed shots, shots that could stop someone, so don't blame others for your missed shots. 

Yeah, you can't win every battle. True that. Problem comes from the fact you have to go much deeper extremes to deal with full melee squads. Here's some examples:

 

  • A mixed team can win a full Spider Aspect squad and has increased chances to do so if they have a Hover Cricket
  • A mixed team can win a full Criket Hover squad and has increased chances to do so if they have one melee/lancer.
  • A mixed team can win a full Spider Tsunami squad and has increased chances to do so if they have one Hover Helios.

 

When you come across any of these other "full of one type" teams no one goes "geez, how are we gonna handle this one?". Currently my clan can handle the melee squads fairly well but only because we design our builds to counter them. We run as many Oculuses as we can and all of our spiders use an Auger in front of their crafts. It's just dumb we never have to take such wholesome precautions against any other types of builds or full teams. :dntknw:

 

You mention the missed shots and how that cost us a victory. Well I guess that signals us playing against melees can be maybe a bit too punishing. One mistake and you're out. I can miss one or two really critical shots against other types of teams and it's not gonna result in automatic loss. I've also been in situations where we do decloak them all, yet they bruteforce past our kapkans and stuns get in contact. In such cases the only thing which saves us are the "unclimbable" high spots (techically they're not unclimbable since hovers and ML 200 can climb there just fine).

 

My clan leader has this advice he throws around jokingly: "If you do everything perfectly against full melee teams, you have a 50/50 chance of succeeding against them. You can do all the right moves and have the perfect timing for everything and it can still go wrong". We all laugh. I think it's funny because it's true. :)

 

18 hours ago, szefopl said:

My clan is not a top clan

And this probably explains why we have such hard time understanding each other.

 

If you go higher in podium places like all the way to top10 you meet more and more Typhoon hovers. You lose couple of matches against them and drop down to place 15 and it's a mixture of hover/melee hybrid squads and full melee teams.

 

It has slowly dawned on me I think the only time I meet other mixed teams on a regular basis is when I play night sessions when only a handful of clans attend a slot and the MM is all over the place: a top20 clan can meet a clan that's not even in top100.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 harvester (4 energy) 30 damage...2 borers (4 energy) 40 damage...2 saws (4 energy) 56 damage...2 druzhbas (4 energy) 70 damage

now harvesters deals 78 damage with the perk...that's true...vs "only" 70 of 2 druzhbas...but u need sparking for that...and spark overheats pretty fast...and gets destroyed even faster

 

btw since it still seems so easy to get in top 10 with full melee teams (like there's stll some full melee in top 10 since typhon) I'm ready to waste the 500 gold to make a new clan of only melee...who doesn't want 30 uranium a week plus 2-3 uranium each W??? (sarcasm alert!)

 

btw...unique reason some of the "top 10" clans still run full melee teams at the beginning of the week is to play faster games to get more uranium...after the first 2-3 sessions of the week they go back to typhons to get back their points...stop lying cause you don't like a whole gameplay

these are facts...either you like it or not

 

also ur spiders are full of spaced armour to counter explosions...so u are designing your build to counter them...and that's seems fine...but when you gotta design your builds to counter melee that's not fine

does this got something to do with you using cannons (specifically typhons) or is that just a weird coincidence???

 

I won't answer to anyone...already nuff said

Edited by BobSnakePlissken
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2019 at 4:11 PM, BobSnakePlissken said:

1 harvester (4 energy) 30 damage...2 borers (4 energy) 40 damage...2 saws (4 energy) 56 damage...2 druzhbas (4 energy) 70 damage

now harvesters deals 78 damage with the perk...that's true...vs "only" 70 of 2 druzhbas...but u need sparking for that...and spark overheats pretty fast...and gets destroyed even faster

 

This.... I have seen too many players over heat their spark.  Spark can be use as tap fire too, and it is more effective on some situations.

The harvester's old perk can be activate as stand alone weapon.   The new perk, change it be a combo weapon. ie, to use the harvester's full potential, players now must have a weapon to cause an effect to enemy first. This narrowing the choices for players to which weapons they should add to their build, if they want to use the harvester.

Personally, I believe they have made a wrong choice.  Now if I want to use my harvester, I would sure be adding a spark with it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Harvester perk is complete stupid, a simple damage and resistance Nerv had done a way better Job. Now People are forced to use Spark or flamethrower to get the perk working, it is just BS.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2019 at 6:11 PM, BobSnakePlissken said:

1 harvester (4 energy) 30 damage...2 borers (4 energy) 40 damage...2 saws (4 energy) 56 damage...2 druzhbas (4 energy) 70 damage

now harvesters deals 78 damage with the perk...that's true...vs "only" 70 of 2 druzhbas...but u need sparking for that...and spark overheats pretty fast...and gets destroyed even faster

BS. Harvester is also wider, so deals (more) damage to all parts it gets in contact with. 

On top of that, don't forget that spark deals damage itself and slows down your build (movement and weapons).

And now for a real battle scenario... are you really comparing 2 druzhbas to 1 harvester+spark? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be happy if developer read!

Maybe good updates:

1- SA Server. We Brazilians play all times with terrible lag always server when are good with MS is 149 ms and when is bad 250ms.
2- Translation for Portuguese Brazil, we have a lot of players who can help translate the game!!!!
3- One weekend of month in every month free workbenches for Blueprints and Storage Expansion (Max craft 2 - And you can't sell it [It's not to make money it's to help players.])
4- Fuel Tank upgrades: Do some event or another things to upgrade Fuel Tank to 200 to 500 (Or any upgardes to have more fuel), we can do only 3 Raid Hard and if the game don't lose connection and we lose our Fuel in the mission.
5- Blueprints save Co-Driver Skills.
6- Adventure mode drop fuel, eletronics and plastic, like in games of RPG when have "Money Goblins" running like crazy you Developers can make a "Goblin Car" and it drops fuel barrel, eletronics and plastic like 50 Fuel units, 25 units of plastic and 12 of eletronics, maybe can do Comon, Rare, Epic, Legendary and Relic Goblin Car and loot have variation according to rarity.
7- Prestige Lvl give something nice, and play a lot of time and lvl up Engineering lvl and don't win nothing? Really? Some players have more than 100 Lvls and they never received nothing!
8- Some way to receive or Craft non-sell/Craft (untradeables) parts Epic and Legendary, but they can't be selled or use to craft Relic Weapons.
9- Raid for Scrap Metal, yes, i said for Scrap Metal as Reward, make a nice quantity, like 30-60-90 (Easy, Normal and Hard).
10- Favority tab in market to make a list of wepoans what you want to keep up with the prices.
11- Now a funny update, Radio Station in Car to listen musics like a programmation in the Radio with musics.
12- Some mission really in night what you really need use headlights.

Well, this is some updates what i will like to see in game, feel free to talk with me, hope one of this be in the next update. Thanks for your time!!!! =)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.