Crunk_Prime

Region selected with "Restrict battles to this region" active does not work.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Region selected with "Restrict battles to this region" activated does not work. I set the server to USA, and it will still place me into EU matches after only 10-20 seconds of searching. Happens in regular PVP as well as brawls.
What you expected to see I expect to be placed into USA matches 100% of the time because I have selected USA region and have "Restrict battles to this region" active.
Conditions in which error reproduce Happens constantly when searching for matches.
Problem details Nothing specific seems to cause it to happen. Feels like the new "Restrict battles to this region" option simply doesnt work.
Frequency of reproduction frequent
Time of bug  

If you need specifc logs, let me know. Im assuming all other players are getting this problem though.

• Upvote 3

The region lock doesn't work as its suppose to and US server players get matched on EU servers sometimes, it is a known issue and it will be fixed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Needs to be hurried up an fixed cause on EU servers I get 250-350 ping with 5-15% packet loss and on RU 180-200 ping with 1-5% packet loss.

When I get the once in 10 blue moons US server I'm at 30-60 ping with 0% packet losse.

FML I'd wait 15-30 minutes to get a SINGLE match on the US server if that was a option an NEVER drop on eu or ru servers with how ***** this games physics get with high ping FFS the turret jitters when your over 150ms ping making your gun shoot where you didn't have it aimed...

On 4/26/2019 at 6:29 AM, Crunk_Prime said:

Problem details

game logs needed 

CONFIRMED - it does not work. I select EU and i constantly get RU servers. I also tried US and restrict battles to that region and I still get EU and RU, why was this option even added if it clearly doesn't work? It's still only a preference and not restriction.

the "problem" is there are only 10 us servers, as you can see when you view server names they are always wheelnn well you'll never see a us over wheel09 but you'll see eu's into the 60s and 70s..

also, if you hover over the ? on that tick box, it says that it locks to matches with players from that region, not that it will only put you on those servers

As usual it's possible. It depends from a lot of factors.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:29 AM, Crunk_Prime said:
Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Region selected with "Restrict battles to this region" activated does not work. I set the server to USA, and it will still place me into EU matches after only 10-20 seconds of searching. Happens in regular PVP as well as brawls.
What you expected to see I expect to be placed into USA matches 100% of the time because I have selected USA region and have "Restrict battles to this region" active.
Conditions in which error reproduce Happens constantly when searching for matches.
Problem details Nothing specific seems to cause it to happen. Feels like the new "Restrict battles to this region" option simply doesnt work.
Frequency of reproduction frequent
Time of bug  

If you need specifc logs, let me know. Im assuming all other players are getting this problem though.

you set usa i set europe. i have vice versa effect

@Skula1975

are you messing around? 
Does dev connect players from servers other than the RU to the RU because Ru player saying waiting itme is long?
please stop preferential of RU player ,you still doing ridiculous service for over 2 years

If you want to preferentially RU so much, ma5turbate in your own country and sleep

especially when China is a isolated server
there are no coming player to this game in future

Edited by XV66

Are you sick? You should make me ban
i has been talking about this issue for over two years
like a gentleman
As a result, you didn't do anything, that's why players are going to decrease

Edited by XV66