bleedisTheKing

Mythical Creature

Yeah, and then he comes here in the forums to make cry threads and demand to be taken seriously. Toxic garbage is toxic.

i dont think theres enough water to dilute that much salt.

someone is taking a small online game way too serious, again

Salt mine map is taking waaay  too long to be a thing :DDD

Btw I suggest you black out the names... Otherwise the post is likely to get deleted :P 

But this also makes me think.... Do you imagine this people being like this in real life? they are quite damned to die alone 

Edited by xCrossFaith

How much toxicity does it take to get removed? This guy is notorious for his toxic behavior. Why does he keep getting a pass?!?

• Upvote 1

Remove from the game?? I don't see why....it is not good for us players nor for the game.  Chat mute for 6 weeks would be great.:5739e92736a0e_):

Have you guys seen the topic and how he react to people try to help?  Just look at his "Interests", intention to be offensive?

1 hour ago, VooDoo_G5 said:

How much toxicity does it take to get removed? This guy is notorious for his toxic behavior. Why does he keep getting a pass?!?

And I got one hour automatic chat ban because I said I wanted a new horn that says "cyka blyat" whenever you honk it. :D

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

Btw I suggest you black out the names... Otherwise the post is likely to get deleted :P

Even if he censored the names..We would know who this is.

Though you would think that if the game knows what words are bad, they would implement some sort of auto chat mute for X hours when a user starts triggering the censor 5 times in one minute or something. Instead of having to rely on players reporting him.. Most of us don't, we screenshot the messages and all laugh at him.

This poor boy may have a hormonal problem where his mother can not help him, and he needs his hands to play and write and nothing else....maybe, who knows. :vanga:

Poor boy

1 hour ago, Deadsoulinside said:

Though you would think that if the game knows what words are bad, they would implement some sort of auto chat mute for X hours when a user starts triggering the censor 5 times in one minute or something. 

As I said:

6 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

I got one hour automatic chat ban because I said I wanted a new horn that says "cyka blyat" whenever you honk it. :D

Apparently that mechanism only applies to Russian words. :015_2:

38 minutes ago, starbucks_queen said:

i have him on my friend list in game :O

You have a strange taste in company. May I suggest someone better? :expert: *tips my aviator hat while I stroke my man-stache because fedoras and neckbeards are for Crossout-less plebs*

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

I hope I have popcorn around when this guy discovers what blind firing with miniguns can do to cloakers... :popcorn:

Btw oculus finally works? That's great :DDD

:fed_lol:I do wonder....How many players think I am mad by keep tapping my MG around.  Those tapping gave me quite a few patches. :006j:

On 4/29/2019 at 10:30 PM, lucashc90 said:

You have a strange taste in company. May I suggest someone better? :expert: *tips my aviator hat while I stroke my man-stache because fedoras and neckbeards are for Crossout-less plebs*

he kinda funny (sometimes ! ) 

On 4/30/2019 at 7:14 PM, starbucks_queen said:

he kinda funny (sometimes ! ) 

Salt is always funny

Resultado de imagem para salting gif

On 5/3/2019 at 2:12 PM, lucashc90 said:

Salt is always funny

Resultado de imagem para salting gif

well, i know it's not a common sentiment, but to me, salt is a core part of the authentic mmo experience. :popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guys i will give an hint for don't lose this mythical creature, since he changed his name.

His name is now  SCAPPELLOTTO.

\\\      

26 minutes ago, BanzaiMig said:

Guys i will give an hint for don't lose this mythical creature, since he changed his name.

A new him, or he act the same way?

1 hour ago, BanzaiMig said:

\\\  

Yep the profile pic confirms it

Screenshot_2019-05-05-16-28-17.png

• Thanks 1

Yeah must be that Scappellotto now, due name change invited him to my clan but after few hours CW gameplay he got kicked, for obvious reasons :DD

• Haha 1