bleedisTheKing

Mythical Creature

On 5/5/2019 at 1:15 PM, ChopChopChop said:

A new him, or he act the same way?

New name, same amount of salt if not more :DD

• Haha 2

I'm sad, I never met this specific one. But I met a very similar creature once, the guy was absolutely terribad and raged at me for ages because I apparently played OP **** (Huntsman 2 defenders at 3,5k PS). I met him like an hour later in raid, told my mate not to lift him up, flipped him twice and he just left. That was easy (^:

I think I saw him a second or two during the tank event, flipped on its track and getting shot in the ammo boxes... *shakes his head*

Edited by Clebardman

This one I have met today.

"Steel Cradle" can be done fast if there is a good Ramming build.  There is one one worse ramming player I have come across ever.  He was able to set off all bots for the rest of the team and then sat on the sideline. I would normally not bother to let players like this to lose fuel.  But the other 2 players already pay and use more repairs....I ended up had to use 2 more....:015_2:

20190523095107_1r.thumb.jpg.9615ae84877b

Talking about Mythical Creatures, I met Bertox the other day. Not surprisenly his build was horse dung and he leaved the battle halfway through because he had zero kills and 3 team mates were dead. I will post the screencap when I get home.

Edited by lucashc90

Sorry for necroing this but well.. I was wondering when will I have the oportunity to get a laugh with this guy.. Well today was the day :DDD 

Someone should have told him focusing on a deguned bot while there are 2 scorpions  around is not the best idea :P 

d935f08be0de58d48465758360f7aa60.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

Sorry for necroing this but well.. I was wondering when will I have the oportunity to get a laugh with this guy.. Well today was the day :DDD 

Someone should have told him focusing on a deguned bot while there are 2 scorpions  around is not the best idea :P 

d935f08be0de58d48465758360f7aa60.png

:DD Hahaha nice, nearly did not recognize him with that clever name change :005j::014j:

2 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

Sorry for necroing this

How can this be a necro if it is still relevant and funny? :lol: