Sign in to follow this  
Patentpendin

LF advice

So I am going to (I think) finally have a set schedule at work, having Monday, Tuesday and Weds off. I have not played Clan wars and am inexperienced. I do have dedication and open ears to learn.

Any advice on entry competitive equipment I should have before looking for a clan?

Edited by Patentpendin

8 hours ago, Patentpendin said:

So I am going to (I think) finally have a set schedule at work, having Monday, Tuesday and Weds off. I have not played Clan wars and am inexperienced. I do have dedication and open ears to learn.

Any advice on entry competitive equipment I should have before looking for a clan?

There are clans that will let you use what you want but the best advice I can give if you want to be competitive in cw is fuse your cabins and wheels, legs etc... essentially all your purples. The people you'll be playing will probably have theirs fused.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Patentpendin said:

Also for your first CW battles, it is advisable to use weapons and play styles you "know" rather than building with weapons you are unfamiliar with. As an example, if you play close range stick to your hammerfalls...trying to build a nami-spider to use solely for CW might be detrimental if you have never used a tsunami or spider legs.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this