InkyBusiness

Market sell impossible price

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I put a item "Tactical log" up for sell, from the pack I just purchased, for just 1coin so that it would get sold for the highest buy price of the item, which at the time was around 100c. Instead it got sold for 1c (as seen on the screenshot).
What you expected to see Crossout sells all item on the market for the highest buy price so I would've sold the "Tactical log" for around 100c and gotten 90c with the 10% market fee. Instead I only got 0.90c, meaning that the item got sold for for 1c, which indeed was the price I entered, but the item never could've been sold for the price because of the way the market is supposed to work. Therefore it has to be some kind of bug.
Conditions in which error reproduce Its the 2nd time that happened to me, it is very random, but both times the same player bought the item, though I could be mistaken.
Problem details The market didn't sell the item for the appropriate value of 100c, instead the item got sold for 1c which was the value I entered, but impossible to achieve because there were buy orders for a higher price then 1c, namely 100c, that I shoudl've sold to.
Frequency of reproduction sometimes
Time of bug 05/01/2019 - 11h 02m 41s CET summer time

I would very much appreciate it if I could get the delta of 89.1c added to my inventory.Screenshot_05012019_110241.thumb.png.b81

Edited by KHR3b_MbIWKNH

at this point, after complaint from others, if it's not fixed i call it a change made by devs on purpose to steal coins. in the end if you make less money from your sales you are going to need to buy more packs. the greediness intensifies

Edited by DonGiesu

Unfortunately it's not a bug, it's a feature. I reported this myself some time ago. One guy accidentally sold his Pulsars to Arbiter at about 280 coins a'piece.

Still I don't get it. Why have an auction style market in place if you can still sell at a price you set and not to the highest bidder? Why?

Also why does the Arbiter snag them? Why allow selling items at below highest bidder only to have Arbiter remove them from the market? Why?

Ppl buy the new pack and rush into selling parts from it.

This often confuses Arbiter, making him think that multiple players are trying to exploit the market. To avoid it, he gets involved and buys the parts itself at said price.

• Upvote 1