Drakaelthedark

Developer Sponsored Clans

I looked on youtube and a saw a few of the streamers that were apparently sponsored by crossout, how are we supposed to feel like clan wars is even a feasible goal when we dont dump $2,000.00 in the game?  It's an abuse of power which the developers encourage because they don't take these weapons away after they're reviewed, they simply stay in their storage.  On Xbox i even had someone tell me they were a crossout sponsored streamer.  This game has no legitimate show of how grindy it is.  I even have gotten farther in a month of playing runescape (the grindiest game known until crossout) yet have been playing crossout since the xbox release, sadly its almost impossible to get a relic just from playing the game, without having a market item in which you've invested the coin you've acquired. i know multiple people in the same shoes i am, rather they have played more continuously and have no relics.  Case and point, good luck getting any real progress with these sponsored clans ruling clan wars with gear they never had to work for to acquire, realistically if you are not rich and haven't spend at least $1,000 on this game, you are about 2 years away from maybe having a relic, thats if you're a gamer that does not like to sit on the market and never play an actual match. If you're sponsored by crossout you have every means possible to keep up in clan wars. Face it crossout would rather release new content to get new players because they cant appease to their own playerbase, simply for the fact this game is a cash grab. No money, no problem, that's not the case with crossout. Make it a user friendly game, how hard is that to do? Obviously impossible.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Promotional accounts are restricted from Clan Wars. XBOX doesn't have any active promo accounts or even dev accounts. The Relics you come across in Clan Battles where built, sold, bought, and used by players who grind, market, and/or spend like there's no tomorrow. 

I was in the best clans on XBOX for over a year and I was no closer to owning Relics than the day I first started playing. Could you imagine coming in 1st place every week and getting no closer to owning Relics because of the random drop system that was in place before? 

I left RI0T a couple weeks after the Uranium update to get more play time with a clan who was more active during the Tues and Thurs morning session, the only sessions I can play during the summer. I joined a very casual clan instead of one of the more competitive teams. I win enough each season to sell 3-4 stacks and I get 1 or 2 more on Monday morning for the weekly payout. 

You should be more than capable of maxing out your weekly 150 if you're serious about it. That's 25% of a Relic each week, one per month. Clan Battles on XBOX is crazy easy, you don't need full Relic squads to be able to win the majority of your battles. Sorry but I don't have any sympathy for you at all, none, zero, it all gone. You can buy a pair of Relics from the market for cost of the Fragments for 1 Relic alone in the old system. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

We've battled, we've won, we've lost, and clan wars not being fixed like the tieral rework suggested it would had made alot of people give up on clan wars. It's annoying having a dual cloaked 3 porcupine spider waltz in and wipe everyone. Yeah relics give a huge advantage, especially when it only takes 2 scorpion shots to take a mammoth, btw it's the most armoured cannon atm. So what's to encourage new players to join in a game mode where u die quicker than in a regular match?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Clan Wars is Paper, Rock, Scissor. 

Scissor = Cannon/Range (Tsunami, Typhoon, Pulsar)

Rock = Contact/Spark (Harvester, Lance, Spark, Draco, Firebug, Porq)

Paper = DPS/Anti Push (Helios, Aspect, Scorpion, Cyclone)

My clan runs High DPS/Anti Push comp most of the time and usually stay above 600 points. You can run a wide variety of builds and most of them are pretty affordable. These builds are either very durable, and/or maneuverable like the Spider Typhoons and Hover Pulsars of the cannon teams, but trade out the high alpha weapons for high DPS weapons. It's a great way to grind Uranium as most teams outside of the Top 5 are either contact or mixed random teams. 

PS, Scorpions do 329 damage per shot. It takes 4 direct hits to strip a Mammoth. 

• Confused 1

So many wrong/false information and logical fallacies here I don't even know where to start.

Congratulations @Drakaelthedark, you might just have made the most bad faithed thread ever on this forum. And there is some competition...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

On 5/3/2019 at 10:28 PM, Drakaelthedark said:

I looked on youtube and a saw a few of the streamers that were apparently sponsored by crossout, how are we supposed to feel like clan wars is even a feasible goal when we dont dump $2,000.00 in the game?  It's an abuse of power which the developers encourage because they don't take these weapons away after they're reviewed, they simply stay in their storage.

False. Promo accounts can't play CW.

On Xbox i even had someone tell me they were a crossout sponsored streamer.

Probably a lie since the most popular xbox crossout streamer is gengis75 and he did not get support.

have been playing crossout since the xbox release, sadly its almost impossible to get a relic just from playing the game, without having a market item in which you've invested the coin you've acquired. 

Playing the market is a part of the game. If you don't you just have yourself to blame.

Case and point, good luck getting any real progress with these sponsored clans ruling clan wars with gear they never had to work for to acquire,

Just a plain, total, LIE. There is no sponsored clans on xbox so it sure did not affect your progress.

realistically if you are not rich and haven't spend at least $1,000 on this game, you are about 2 years away from maybe having a relic

Yeah, like everyone else. Most of the people running relics right now have been playing for 2 years and did get none until recently. You have it waaaaaaaay easier now that people who crafted relics when frags where a thing.

If you're sponsored by crossout you have every means possible to keep up in clan wars.

Again, WRONG. There is no such thing.

No money, no problem,

Ok. Then how are the devs suppose to do things like eat, pay the rent, etc... if the game is free2play with no microtransactions?

On 6/18/2019 at 6:53 PM, Drakaelthedark said:

alot of people give up on clan wars

CW population is more numerous than before if anything

On 6/18/2019 at 6:53 PM, Drakaelthedark said:

So what's to encourage new players to join in a game mode where u die quicker than in a regular match?

New players should not go into the endgame mode (duh!). Also, 120 coins per win is a pretty good incentive imo.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.